Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17825

    Mongolian

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Props for getting the reference AND the suggestion LOL.
    Except she is from Mongolia and not Japan. She natively speaks some offshoot of Russian, not Japanese.

  2. #17824
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Another delusional short fat girl. Hell, she should pay.
    I'm wondering if there are actually any guys that are entertaining this? I mean you got to be a super simp and borderline idiot to agree to what she's looking for.

  3. #17823
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget to softly say "bankai" just before you nut.
    Props for getting the reference AND the suggestion LOL.

  4. #17822
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report!
    Don't forget to softly say "bankai" just before you nut.

  5. #17821
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Tianna. Pics look better than irl. She's not very durable. She squirted and nutted all over me 2 x within 10 minutes and wanted to stop.
    Gave it a second go because I was thirsty. I should have just rub it off. At least she's real and prompt. Done for now.

  6. #17820
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    If she likes you she will host, raw, for much less than the numbers posted. Fun girl, slight bit softer than the pictures depict, but good energy.
    Thanks for the report!

  7. #17819
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Jocelyn is DTF for $500. She is cute, and fun, but high mileage so it was one and done for me. All covered.

  8. #17818

  9. #17817
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    If she likes you she will host, raw, for much less than the numbers posted. Fun girl, slight bit softer than the pictures depict, but good energy.

  10. #17816

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SkapeGoat1  [View Original Post]
    PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.
    All good now.

  11. #17815
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I'm very sure several SBs that I've personally seen have let several dudes dump in them. That doesn't bother me. FOR ME, if it has that fish smell, I'm unlikely to keep repeating.
    Same. Dasha was actually fine when I saw her but I've had couple of other "cum buckets", well discussed on this forum and won't repeat names, that stunk. All of them have been one and done.

  12. #17814
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
    I'm very sure several SBs that I've personally seen have let several dudes dump in them. That doesn't bother me. FOR ME, if it has that fish smell, I'm unlikely to keep repeating.

  13. #17813
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansonl  [View Original Post]
    Read her bio. Cannot believe the arrogance. You actually contacted her after reading her bio? Why? Just curious. Her bio is all "want" and no "give". Totally on her terms. Instant block!!
    Haha I saw pics and tits and sent my message. Reading the profile later I was like "good luck".

  14. #17812

    Full Time Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
    I was texting with a potential road baby in Greensboro. After she mentioned she was having trouble checking into her hotel, I asked her what her job was. She replied, "This". I love her honesty.

  15. #17811

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.
    Read her bio. Cannot believe the arrogance. You actually contacted her after reading her bio? Why? Just curious. Her bio is all "want" and no "give". Totally on her terms. Instant block!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape