Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 18367
-
07-24-26 20:16 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 379Sana
ALL covered, as in ALL. Nope.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 19:51 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 379That would be no.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 19:45 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 379Mongolian
Except she is from Mongolia and not Japan. She natively speaks some offshoot of Russian, not Japanese.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:10 #17824Banned Member

Posts: 107I'm wondering if there are actually any guys that are entertaining this? I mean you got to be a super simp and borderline idiot to agree to what she's looking for.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 02:36 #17823Senior Member

Posts: 115Props for getting the reference AND the suggestion LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 21:44 #17822Senior Member

Posts: 286Don't forget to softly say "bankai" just before you nut.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 17:10 #17821Senior Member

Posts: 1049Gave it a second go because I was thirsty. I should have just rub it off. At least she's real and prompt. Done for now.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 15:28 #17820Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 13:56 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 439Jocelyn is DTF for $500. She is cute, and fun, but high mileage so it was one and done for me. All covered.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 13:23 #17818Senior Member

Posts: 286Any knowledge on these ones?
Jocelyn - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-85d9f0707b5d.
Elle - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-2165cd6bec90.
-
07-23-26 13:02 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 286If she likes you she will host, raw, for much less than the numbers posted. Fun girl, slight bit softer than the pictures depict, but good energy.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 08:24 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 368Cleared
All good now.
Originally Posted by SkapeGoat1
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 19:41 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 252Same. Dasha was actually fine when I saw her but I've had couple of other "cum buckets", well discussed on this forum and won't repeat names, that stunk. All of them have been one and done.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 17:51 #17814Senior Member

Posts: 329I'm very sure several SBs that I've personally seen have let several dudes dump in them. That doesn't bother me. FOR ME, if it has that fish smell, I'm unlikely to keep repeating.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 15:12 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 286Haha I saw pics and tits and sent my message. Reading the profile later I was like "good luck".
Originally Posted by Ansonl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





