Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

NoVA SugarBabies

+
Page 35 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 18339
Come and Relax
  1. #17829

    Vivian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0b715bf1bef4

    Really short under 5 ft and really fat. Looks like a dumpling but is dtf for 500.

    So for the simps go for it. Its a fucking no for me. Wasted time meeting this thing.

  2. #17828

  3. #17827

    Sana

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652
    ALL covered, as in ALL. Nope.

  4. #17826
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if there are actually any guys that are entertaining this? I mean you got to be a super simp and borderline idiot to agree to what she's looking for.
    That would be no.

  5. #17825

    Mongolian

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Props for getting the reference AND the suggestion LOL.
    Except she is from Mongolia and not Japan. She natively speaks some offshoot of Russian, not Japanese.

  6. #17824
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Another delusional short fat girl. Hell, she should pay.
    I'm wondering if there are actually any guys that are entertaining this? I mean you got to be a super simp and borderline idiot to agree to what she's looking for.

  7. #17823
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget to softly say "bankai" just before you nut.
    Props for getting the reference AND the suggestion LOL.

  8. #17822
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report!
    Don't forget to softly say "bankai" just before you nut.

  9. #17821
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Tianna. Pics look better than irl. She's not very durable. She squirted and nutted all over me 2 x within 10 minutes and wanted to stop.
    Gave it a second go because I was thirsty. I should have just rub it off. At least she's real and prompt. Done for now.

  10. #17820
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    If she likes you she will host, raw, for much less than the numbers posted. Fun girl, slight bit softer than the pictures depict, but good energy.
    Thanks for the report!

  11. #17819
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Jocelyn is DTF for $500. She is cute, and fun, but high mileage so it was one and done for me. All covered.

  12. #17818

  13. #17817
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    If she likes you she will host, raw, for much less than the numbers posted. Fun girl, slight bit softer than the pictures depict, but good energy.

  14. #17816

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SkapeGoat1  [View Original Post]
    PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.
    All good now.

  15. #17815
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I'm very sure several SBs that I've personally seen have let several dudes dump in them. That doesn't bother me. FOR ME, if it has that fish smell, I'm unlikely to keep repeating.
    Same. Dasha was actually fine when I saw her but I've had couple of other "cum buckets", well discussed on this forum and won't repeat names, that stunk. All of them have been one and done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape