Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24739
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?
    For the record, while Destiny is good for what she offers, her skills and technique aren't even in the same universe as Mandy. McDonald's vs filet mignon comparison there.

  2. #24738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?
    Back in the early day's it was 60.00 bucks blow and go. Like you I asked her to slow down a few times, but she just has one speed.

  3. #24737

    Destiny

    I don't think you'll get her to cave on any terms. She seems content on the way she does it. Yes she's still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?

  4. #24736
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this. It really articulates the red flags in a better way than I could have.
    Tryst as a platform is getting over run by these deposit scammers. I would say about 35% of active listings on tryst in Providence area are scammers. Listcrawler / escortalligator is probably 75% scammers but that has been like that forever so no real change there.

  5. #24735
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?
    Yes still active, saw her very recently. Only offers the one service. BBBJCIM qv.

  6. #24734

    Great summary of Tryst red flags

    Thanks for this. It really articulates the red flags in a better way than I could have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    The only secret here is where your deposit is going to end up. I see classic scam. First item is a low donation.

    Then, there is the mandatory deposit of $100. Then, you will notice that she is in three different locations at the same time.

    If you click on one of the other locations, you will find her ad in that city as well.

    I'm not quite sure how someone provides an incall in Los Angeles, Providence and New Orleans all at the same time.

    Another glaring example, which this one does not have as a travel schedule where they are in each city for one day.

    There is no way you can leave somewhere hundreds of miles away. And spend an entire day somewhere else and then move on again.

    Hope this helps anyone looking at ads on Tryst.

  7. #24733

    Destiny

    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. She offers a one motion repetitive style BBBJCIM. I forget the donation, but I remember it was inexpensive considering today's rates. After the first visit, I asked her if we could double the donation and go half the speed. She said she only does it the one way and only quick dates. I'd rate her BJ about a 6. 8-7. 1 at best. It's a little too fast and a little too rough. I like it slow and soft. But both times I popped pretty quick so what do I know?

  8. #24732

    Destiny

    Seen her twice. She offers a one motion repetitive style BBBJCIM. I forget the donation, but I remember it was inexpensive considering today's rates. After the first visit, I asked her if we could double the donation and go half the speed. She said she only does it the one way and only quick dates. I'd rate her BJ about a 6. 8-7. 1 at best. It's a little too fast and a little too rough. I like it slow and soft. But both times I popped pretty quick so what do I know?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ cim qv comfy couch good music in and out. Her house is really hidden.

  9. #24731

    Queen of Secrets and Tryst tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad tonight but the list of 3 different and not close by locations (Providence is listed as one) has me a bit suspicious. Didn't find anything searching here either. Does anyone have any insight? Thank in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosebud86
    The only secret here is where your deposit is going to end up. I see classic scam. First item is a low donation.

    Then, there is the mandatory deposit of $100. Then, you will notice that she is in three different locations at the same time.

    If you click on one of the other locations, you will find her ad in that city as well.

    I'm not quite sure how someone provides an incall in Los Angeles, Providence and New Orleans all at the same time.

    Another glaring example, which this one does not have as a travel schedule where they are in each city for one day.

    There is no way you can leave somewhere hundreds of miles away. And spend an entire day somewhere else and then move on again.

    Hope this helps anyone looking at ads on Tryst.

  10. #24730

    Ehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Not for everyone but has been getting the job done for a long time. If you do double the donationI can imagine Destiny won't double the time. Good luck.

    .
    Idk about this I feel like she puts the kids away when company comes over. I love her hustle think she runs a tight ship. I think other providers should follow her example instead of getting greedy.

  11. #24729

    Ol reliable

    BBBJ cim qv comfy couch good music in and out. Her house is really hidden.

  12. #24728
    Quote Originally Posted by NebulasVortex  [View Original Post]
    She's only been posting for about a month. Might have to TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...o/147081943208
    Keep us posted. The last pic looks to be most recent, they actually look to be in order from youngest / freshest to "present" day.

  13. #24727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad tonight but the list of 3 different and not close by locations (Providence is listed as one) has me a bit suspicious. Didn't find anything searching here either. Does anyone have any insight? Thank in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosebud86
    That's definitely a scam. Telegram and then she said she will do raw, anal, bbj and etc in their ad is definitely a red flag.

  14. #24726
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad tonight but the list of 3 different and not close by locations (Providence is listed as one) has me a bit suspicious. Didn't find anything searching here either. Does anyone have any insight? Thank in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosebud86
    Screams deposit scam. Over a dozen red flags.

  15. #24725

    Any info on "Queen of Secrets"

    Saw this ad tonight but the list of 3 different and not close by locations (Providence is listed as one) has me a bit suspicious. Didn't find anything searching here either. Does anyone have any insight? Thank in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosebud86
    Last edited by Droid19; 07-22-26 at 23:09. Reason: add info/fix typo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape