Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24648

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa9  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps Choices can clear up this mystery?
    401 number is hers, she was sharing a phone previously. Free phone searches are notoriously inaccurate. I have never had any confidence in the results.

    If you choose to engage with these girls you know they change numbers a LOT, and frequently have at least some other quirks.

    I'm not going to post an ad on skip for her I'm already doing more than I intended, just trying to help her out a bit.

    If you decide to see her great, if not that's your choice as well, I get nothing out of the deal either way.

  2. #24647
    Quote Originally Posted by CockPunch  [View Original Post]
    I should've checked first. She's using someone else's photos. Was trying to buy content to break the ice with her but no answer after I sent. 5.

    The number comes back to Shante Cooper, 41, from Albany, NY. Phone number: (518) 375-9445.

    This is the number she communicates with 215-376-2876 - the number above is her personal number

    This is the identity she stole.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hercu...e/954907621850

    I try checking with why'all but it seems no one had seen her so I took the chance. Small L.
    Neither of these ads are real.

    Ya'll have to stop falling for these obvious deposit scammers. Don't ever send a skip the game's broad cash before service. You'll thank yourself later.

  3. #24646

  4. #24645

    Should have known

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever send money. Some of these succubi are purely scamming they don't want to do what they do so they run game. Alas we all take a hit one way or another.
    When I looked back with a more sound mind. The picture in the meadow should have told me that ain't no RI chick LOL. The decisions I make after midnight are usually less than "sound'. But now we all know.

  5. #24644

    Scammer

    I should've checked first. She's using someone else's photos. Was trying to buy content to break the ice with her but no answer after I sent. 5.

    The number comes back to Shante Cooper, 41, from Albany, NY. Phone number: (518) 375-9445.

    This is the number she communicates with 215-376-2876 - the number above is her personal number

    This is the identity she stole.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hercu...e/954907621850

    I try checking with why'all but it seems no one had seen her so I took the chance. Small L.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0730.jpg‎  

  6. #24643

    Sorry phone messed up the words

    Can't imagine Destiny won't increase the session time if donation is increased accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Not for everyone but has been getting the job done for a long time. If you do double the donationI can imagine Destiny won't double the time. Good luck.

    .

  7. #24642

    Number

    I text the 774 number got a response from a different number (401#) . Searched it and it comes back as a dudes number. At least the 774 number came back to her mom. I want to jump in but might hold off.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a couple messages. Lmk the digits thanks.

  8. #24641

    Destiny is a local staple

    Not for everyone but has been getting the job done for a long time. If you do double the donationI can imagine Destiny won't double the time. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once years ago in Pawtucket. I liked her service but the 15 minutes can be tough for me. At one point she even said "this is short stay, you know?" when we were about 10 minutes in. Anyone know if she will do slightly longer session BBBJ? For more donation of course.
    .

  9. #24640

    Does

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Indeed plenty of reviews of a veteran Providence provider. I felt compelled to say that some mongers got an undesired gift from her recently. She's a user and high volume no limits at all (including bb anal).
    She have a daughter that works at a library?

  10. #24639

    Nope

    Many including myself have asked about her but nothing. She looks yummy, young and with a petite frame but it seems no one took the plunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone took the dive?

  11. #24638
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.
    Sent you a couple messages. Lmk the digits thanks.

  12. #24637

    Sooo. Has anyone partook? Was is actually good

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her before her ad is always on Skip the games.

    Is this one any good?

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...e/182797666752
    Has anyone took the dive?

  13. #24636

    Naive rookie move

    Quote Originally Posted by Mostlynone  [View Original Post]
    Deposit scam. I know I l know. But it was low and I was horny. Ghosted immediately after sent. Live and learn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/932198655277

    Posting again today
    Don't ever send money. Some of these succubi are purely scamming they don't want to do what they do so they run game. Alas we all take a hit one way or another.

  14. #24635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea but she might want to avoid all the bs that goes along with Skip? Lot- if I'm right, you asked for number and I sent it.
    She's not a utr. Choice says she posted before and that she's having issues posting again. Her name is Ally Gee. I wonder if its that Ally girl. She haven't posted since June 30th. Link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/010984377749

  15. #24634
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea but she might want to avoid all the bs that goes along with Skip? Lot- if I'm right, you asked for number and I sent it.
    I messaged you thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape