Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 25005
-
07-24-26 10:11 #24735Senior Member

Posts: 63Great summary of Tryst red flags
Thanks for this. It really articulates the red flags in a better way than I could have.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 07:48 #24734Senior Member

Posts: 2109Destiny
Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 22:09 #24733Senior Member

Posts: 1048Destiny
Seen her twice. She offers a one motion repetitive style BBBJCIM. I forget the donation, but I remember it was inexpensive considering today's rates. After the first visit, I asked her if we could double the donation and go half the speed. She said she only does it the one way and only quick dates. I'd rate her BJ about a 6. 8-7. 1 at best. It's a little too fast and a little too rough. I like it slow and soft. But both times I popped pretty quick so what do I know?
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 21:02 #24732Senior Member

Posts: 126Queen of Secrets and Tryst tips
The only secret here is where your deposit is going to end up. I see classic scam. First item is a low donation.
Originally Posted by Droid19
[View Original Post]
Then, there is the mandatory deposit of $100. Then, you will notice that she is in three different locations at the same time.
If you click on one of the other locations, you will find her ad in that city as well.
I'm not quite sure how someone provides an incall in Los Angeles, Providence and New Orleans all at the same time.
Another glaring example, which this one does not have as a travel schedule where they are in each city for one day.
There is no way you can leave somewhere hundreds of miles away. And spend an entire day somewhere else and then move on again.
Hope this helps anyone looking at ads on Tryst.
-
07-23-26 10:22 #24731Senior Member

Posts: 160Ehhh
Idk about this I feel like she puts the kids away when company comes over. I love her hustle think she runs a tight ship. I think other providers should follow her example instead of getting greedy.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 10:11 #24730Senior Member

Posts: 160Ol reliable
BBBJ cim qv comfy couch good music in and out. Her house is really hidden.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:48 #24729Senior Member

Posts: 758Keep us posted. The last pic looks to be most recent, they actually look to be in order from youngest / freshest to "present" day.
Originally Posted by NebulasVortex
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:46 #24728Senior Member

Posts: 4543Scam
That's definitely a scam. Telegram and then she said she will do raw, anal, bbj and etc in their ad is definitely a red flag.
Originally Posted by Droid19
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:46 #24727Senior Member

Posts: 758Screams deposit scam. Over a dozen red flags.
Originally Posted by Droid19
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 23:06 #24726Senior Member

Posts: 63Any info on "Queen of Secrets"
Saw this ad tonight but the list of 3 different and not close by locations (Providence is listed as one) has me a bit suspicious. Didn't find anything searching here either. Does anyone have any insight? Thank in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/rosebud86Last edited by Droid19; 07-22-26 at 23:09. Reason: add info/fix typo
-
07-22-26 12:44 #24725Senior Member

Posts: 88Tara
Thanks. I posted in the South Coast forum as well. They told me to check out the NH forum. I did. Reviews were not good. I found her profile on them. She has some pics on there that clearly show the ones in the ad that I posted are doctored heavily. Doesn't look good at all. Looks like I'll pass on that one. Face is really haggard in the non doctored / enhanced pics.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 06:09 #24724Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone seen this little spinner?
She's just my type, but only been posting for a month or so. Can't find any reviews, might have to TOFTT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...t/698685057746
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...o/147081943208
-
07-21-26 14:46 #24723Senior Member

Posts: 387Latina
Still never saw or heard a review of this one that advertises all day every day.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...x/357510635895
Pm or post if you have or heard anything thanks you.
-
07-21-26 14:32 #24722Senior Member

Posts: 387Yes it's kind of odd texting didn't ask her for pic but going to say no to seeing her.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
There's a good review of her on ter but didn't read the whole thing plus CBJ etc no ty.
-
07-21-26 13:38 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 758If the incall address street name ends in TUS then its a managed spot with a rotation of brazilian / latin girls. All their ads / pics have a very similar feel, they switch up the names and pics every few weeks. In my experience they start opening the condom when you walk through the door and you know the rest.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





