Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24745

    No but

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her but she posts with northside Nikki so if she is like Nikki that prob means she has TONS of rules and a HUGE atttitude.

  2. #24744

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    So Does Destiny only offers BJ no FS?
    BBBJ CIM, only thing She offers, and clearly states it. Strict 15 minute visit.

  3. #24743

    Barbara Elmwood Inquiry

    Hello All, I have posted about Barb back in March and have not read on here or seen her posts on any site. Wondering if anyone has seen her or knows anything about what happened to her. She was on Elmwood and then was at a motel in Warwick and then vanished. I know she had a sister that she cared for and a son she visited from time to time. Good person, no demons, and no drama. If she has retired then good for her and bad for us. Any info would be appreciated by a number of mongers on here. Monty.

  4. #24742

    Snowbunny


  5. #24741

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you'll get her to cave on any terms. She seems content on the way she does it. Yes she's still active.
    So Does Destiny only offers BJ no FS?

  6. #24740

    Jazzy Jazz & India Cream

    I've been seeking a reliable ebony beauty and wanted to know if you guys can help me.

    I'm intrigued by these two just can't find any reviews or reports on the.

    Jazzy Jazz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...z/021293132324

    India Cream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/460814350989

  7. #24739
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?
    For the record, while Destiny is good for what she offers, her skills and technique aren't even in the same universe as Mandy. McDonald's vs filet mignon comparison there.

  8. #24738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?
    Back in the early day's it was 60.00 bucks blow and go. Like you I asked her to slow down a few times, but she just has one speed.

  9. #24737

    Destiny

    I don't think you'll get her to cave on any terms. She seems content on the way she does it. Yes she's still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?

  10. #24736
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this. It really articulates the red flags in a better way than I could have.
    Tryst as a platform is getting over run by these deposit scammers. I would say about 35% of active listings on tryst in Providence area are scammers. Listcrawler / escortalligator is probably 75% scammers but that has been like that forever so no real change there.

  11. #24735
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?
    Yes still active, saw her very recently. Only offers the one service. BBBJCIM qv.

  12. #24734

    Great summary of Tryst red flags

    Thanks for this. It really articulates the red flags in a better way than I could have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    The only secret here is where your deposit is going to end up. I see classic scam. First item is a low donation.

    Then, there is the mandatory deposit of $100. Then, you will notice that she is in three different locations at the same time.

    If you click on one of the other locations, you will find her ad in that city as well.

    I'm not quite sure how someone provides an incall in Los Angeles, Providence and New Orleans all at the same time.

    Another glaring example, which this one does not have as a travel schedule where they are in each city for one day.

    There is no way you can leave somewhere hundreds of miles away. And spend an entire day somewhere else and then move on again.

    Hope this helps anyone looking at ads on Tryst.

  13. #24733

    Destiny

    Never met her because we could not agree on terms. But she's a dick expert, just like Mandy -- is she still active?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. She offers a one motion repetitive style BBBJCIM. I forget the donation, but I remember it was inexpensive considering today's rates. After the first visit, I asked her if we could double the donation and go half the speed. She said she only does it the one way and only quick dates. I'd rate her BJ about a 6. 8-7. 1 at best. It's a little too fast and a little too rough. I like it slow and soft. But both times I popped pretty quick so what do I know?

  14. #24732

    Destiny

    Seen her twice. She offers a one motion repetitive style BBBJCIM. I forget the donation, but I remember it was inexpensive considering today's rates. After the first visit, I asked her if we could double the donation and go half the speed. She said she only does it the one way and only quick dates. I'd rate her BJ about a 6. 8-7. 1 at best. It's a little too fast and a little too rough. I like it slow and soft. But both times I popped pretty quick so what do I know?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ cim qv comfy couch good music in and out. Her house is really hidden.

  15. #24731

    Queen of Secrets and Tryst tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid19  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad tonight but the list of 3 different and not close by locations (Providence is listed as one) has me a bit suspicious. Didn't find anything searching here either. Does anyone have any insight? Thank in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosebud86
    The only secret here is where your deposit is going to end up. I see classic scam. First item is a low donation.

    Then, there is the mandatory deposit of $100. Then, you will notice that she is in three different locations at the same time.

    If you click on one of the other locations, you will find her ad in that city as well.

    I'm not quite sure how someone provides an incall in Los Angeles, Providence and New Orleans all at the same time.

    Another glaring example, which this one does not have as a travel schedule where they are in each city for one day.

    There is no way you can leave somewhere hundreds of miles away. And spend an entire day somewhere else and then move on again.

    Hope this helps anyone looking at ads on Tryst.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape