Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 25009
-
07-26-26 09:08 #24754Senior Member

Posts: 37Ebony Provider
Has anyone had a chance to see these two ladies?
Originally Posted by HanesBurg
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 09:06 #24753Senior Member

Posts: 37Destiny
Thank you I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 22:53 #24752Senior Member

Posts: 407Correct. I've been a regular back to when she lived in the basement which was. 3 or 4 apartments and about a decade ago.
Originally Posted by HanesBurg
[View Original Post]
FS is not now, and will never be available from des, trust me, I've asked several times.
-
07-25-26 20:26 #24751Senior Member

Posts: 50Milk jugs Chanel
All 9's and 10's.
Originally Posted by MilkJugs
[View Original Post]
This was from the latest review by a poster with multiple reviews who was rated girls from 6 to 10 so he seems to be legit:
He Juicy Details.
Dirty Details. Some of the latina girls in this area fuck bareback, she does not and you won't care she doesn't. She would self deprecate because she was behind schedule and didn't put on all her make-up. I will tell you if that is her without make up how much fucking hotter can she get? I will find out She met me at her apartment door dressed to the nines in an incredibly sexy set from VS. I made sure she left those thigh highs on for the entire session although her legs are amazing. She is built for sin and can use her body. Started out with beautiful gagging noises and my cock as she shoved me past her tonsils and down her throat. She does not have a deep mouth so I was going down quite a ways. That led into me going down on her. She has this beautiful button of a clit that is pretty fun to suck on and you get pretty great responses of "oui, oui, oui". She strapped me up and she started with riding me, she clearly is a little cowgirl. I flipped her over put her legs over my shoulders, pinning her feet over her ears and pounded the fuck out of her little ****. Her whole body went rigid, chest and face flushed and then she pushed my dick out of her as she came. Back in for my finish just staring at her incredible tan lines. We cuddled for awhile just talking and making out. FYI she will tell you her English is bad but for fuck sake she speaks English better than half the native speakers I know and we talked about life, her car haha, this was the girlfriend part after the PSE part haha. Eventually we started round two similar to round one BBBJ, to me going down on her being knuckle deep with two fingers stroking that G-Spot getting some more of the girl cum on my face. Once we strapped up she stuck me in her ass which is where I stayed for the rest of the session. Not only does her ass taste good it was hot and tight too. Started out in doggie where I could stare at the tan lines on her ass from her thong bikini and I would periodically pull those nice full cheeks apart to watch my dick slipping in that asshole, it was hot. She wanted to ride and who am I to tell a woman no so we flipped over and she rode me with my dick in her ass cowgirl. She fucked me HARD in that position. Skin on skin was clapping like the Patriots just scored a touchdown for a good 10 minutes just bottoming out on my dick in her butt. I wasn't entirely sure I was going to get there having already blown once but that orgasm was hard and made me see stars. This hot woman was not stopping without me delivering my nut. Good girl.
-
07-25-26 18:22 #24750Senior Member

Posts: 1048Kelly North Prov
Saw her recently. She's def not 30. Definitely 45 years old maybe 50. She's a bit rough around the edges. She seems to get frustrated and will tell you exactly what she's frustrated about. I don't want to give examples because it will identify me. She has a very average mom type.
Body. Chunky, no curves. Little bit of an ass but nothing to drive distances for. BJ is on the harsher side. She seems to speed it up and suck extra hard. I had to ask her to calm it down numerous times but her default speed and pressure kept returning. Full service was pretty bad. No enthusiasm. No movement.
Don't waste your hard earned time and money. Don't fall for the photos.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 18:19 #24749Senior Member

Posts: 34Any intel?
https://tryst.link/escort/chanel-936
Is she legit? I'm not paying for TER anymore so I need some info about her performance and attitude.
-
07-25-26 16:45 #24748Senior Member

Posts: 196Tryst scams
I agree with all the above, with the exception that.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
IF they have a TER or P411 review, they are probably legit. I booked Natalee Raye twice with deposits, and she was every bit as good as promised (read my review #24395).
-
07-25-26 12:47 #24747Senior Member

Posts: 239My scam meter is at a 10 of 10. Reading through that post makes it sound like someone overseas wrote it.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 11:21 #24746Regular Member

Posts: 19No but
I have not seen her but I know she gets rooms with Northside Nikki so if she anything like Nikki and she prob is, that means a LOT of RULES, with a big attitude.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 11:07 #24745Regular Member

Posts: 19No but
Have not seen her but she posts with northside Nikki so if she is like Nikki that prob means she has TONS of rules and a HUGE atttitude.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 09:00 #24744Senior Member

Posts: 952Correct
BBBJ CIM, only thing She offers, and clearly states it. Strict 15 minute visit.
Originally Posted by HanesBurg
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 07:39 #24743Senior Member

Posts: 53Barbara Elmwood Inquiry
Hello All, I have posted about Barb back in March and have not read on here or seen her posts on any site. Wondering if anyone has seen her or knows anything about what happened to her. She was on Elmwood and then was at a motel in Warwick and then vanished. I know she had a sister that she cared for and a son she visited from time to time. Good person, no demons, and no drama. If she has retired then good for her and bad for us. Any info would be appreciated by a number of mongers on here. Monty.
-
07-25-26 05:58 #24742Senior Member

Posts: 389Snowbunny
Has anyone seen this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...u/505033654994
-
07-24-26 23:18 #24741Senior Member

Posts: 37Destiny
So Does Destiny only offers BJ no FS?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 23:17 #24740Senior Member

Posts: 37Jazzy Jazz & India Cream
I've been seeking a reliable ebony beauty and wanted to know if you guys can help me.
I'm intrigued by these two just can't find any reviews or reports on the.
Jazzy Jazz.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...z/021293132324
India Cream.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/460814350989










Reply With Quote




