Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24723

    Has anyone seen this little spinner?

    She's just my type, but only been posting for a month or so. Can't find any reviews, might have to TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...t/698685057746

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...o/147081943208

  2. #24722

    Latina

    Still never saw or heard a review of this one that advertises all day every day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...x/357510635895

    Pm or post if you have or heard anything thanks you.

  3. #24721
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    I got the strong sense I was texting with a handler and not the girl (for what it's worth). The dialog ended as soon as I requested a specific verification pic.

    No pic no chance. Life's all about risks. That's one I won't take.
    Yes it's kind of odd texting didn't ask her for pic but going to say no to seeing her.

    There's a good review of her on ter but didn't read the whole thing plus CBJ etc no ty.

  4. #24720
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    I got the strong sense I was texting with a handler and not the girl (for what it's worth). The dialog ended as soon as I requested a specific verification pic.

    No pic no chance. Life's all about risks. That's one I won't take.
    If the incall address street name ends in TUS then its a managed spot with a rotation of brazilian / latin girls. All their ads / pics have a very similar feel, they switch up the names and pics every few weeks. In my experience they start opening the condom when you walk through the door and you know the rest.

  5. #24719

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Shameless bump. Hoping someone has info.
    Review from another site:

    Saw Tara's ad and was intrigued. She looked hot, obviously older but she looked like fun. She's high energy, naturally or chemically I don't know. Did the job but I wouldn't repeat.

    Met Tara at her incall. Like I said high energy. Zero body fat, tanned, blonde looking like your classic 90's stripper (she used to dance). After a lot of frenetic getting ready (organizing the room, getting music on, arranging the bed) she was finally ready. I undressed, she partially undressed and grabbed a cover. She started a violent BBBJ and I spun her around and ate her pussy. She "came" almost immediately. I was rapidly losing interest and hardness. I had her flip for CG and she jumps to RCG. I have her turn around hoping her tits will get me going. Unfortunately they were rock hard softballs. I managed to get in and move around enough to come. I cleaned up with wipes and got myself free. She was just way too mechanical and detached. I might work for some, but not me.

    And another. So YMMV:

    Not my first time seeing Tara. She is flighty and not the best at communication. "I'll be 5 more minutes" was told to me several times. I actually left the area before she texted back that she was ready. She appologized for the delay. I went up to her place and had a great time. Will repeat.

    She offers extra services and I was in the mood for a GS. She forgot about this part of the appointment, but started drinking water to prep. I got a small amount but it was enough. After cleaning up, we went up to her bedroom. BBBJ followed by some doggie pounding. She has a nice set of dangling lips begging to be sucked on. I wish she offered trips to Greece, because her ass is glorious. Can't wait to return for more Tara time.

  6. #24718

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    She has a recent and decent review on ter other review site.

  7. #24717
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I got the strong sense I was texting with a handler and not the girl (for what it's worth). The dialog ended as soon as I requested a specific verification pic.

    No pic no chance. Life's all about risks. That's one I won't take.

  8. #24716
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up. She said 200/300 everything covered.
    And the ad says BBBJ, cim. That automatically means you can't depend on anything she says.

  9. #24715
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up. She said 200/300 everything covered.
    Ok ty for letting me know.

    That's too bad.

  10. #24714
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up. She said 200/300 everything covered.

  11. #24713

    Sapphire


  12. #24712

    Tara in Attleboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Ad says she's in her 30's and the price is right and the pics look pretty good. I am guessing there may be a catch. I think I reached out to her last year but she didn't get back to me until it was too late and then I stopped seeing her ads. I'd still like to see big boobs Lexi in east providence but it would be a good thing to have a backup planned in case I can't get through to Lexi again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryzen11
    Shameless bump. Hoping someone has info.

  13. #24711
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Yeah he admitted it's a fake post put together by AI. I don't know why he posted it, AI can't get laid.
    Screams self review to drum up business.

  14. #24710
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Very long review with zero important details on price, activities, and quality / level of services offered in the 3 hour appointment.
    Yeah he admitted it's a fake post put together by AI. I don't know why he posted it, AI can't get laid.

  15. #24709

    Sabrina

    Anyone seen Sabrina? She's a BBW, which I know isn't for everyone, but I absolutely love the big girls and it's hard to find them. I've seen her on FetLife, too. Her ass looks nice and big and I'm craving some fat ass doggystyle, which my wife won't do that often.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ence/212669471

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...r/399360213965

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape