Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 21015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20805

    Another Sunlight visit

    I appreciate Sunlight because, in some ways, it's like a box of chocolates. LOL. You just never know. Texted and again, happily surprised for a quick response, which hasn't always been the norm. Set up an appointment to try Lisa. When I arrive, the other girl just assumed I was a walk in. When I told her I had an appointment with Lisa, she acted like she couldn't understand me. (See my prior Sunlight review for more info on her.) Lisa cleared up the confusion and off we went. Massage was average. Decent teasing but hands were moving too fast. I like slow and relaxing. To the main event, opting for L2. Forked over 1. 2 and she was satisfied. I appreciated that she did not try to haggle incessantly. Skills were fairly good. A little too handsy. Lisa is a little more aggressive than usual. I'll just say she left marks. LOL. Wasn't my thing but some of you freaks probably enjoy it. She was also fairly aggressive at the back door. So aggressive I had to calm her down a bit.

    Overall, I will not repeat. It wasn't awful. I just prefer more sensuality than PSE. But if you like them slightly on the wilder side, it was not a bad visit.

  2. #20804
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.

    Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).

    Enjoy and be safe.
    Nice I've been texting the old and new number and they haven't replied. Glad that's most likely because they don't know my number. Maybe thy are being a little more cautious now. Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #20803
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.

    Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).

    Enjoy and be safe.
    I totally agree about Leah. I am visiting the area for a business trip and a friend recommended Leah. She is new to this spa. Pretty Korean spinner with C sized tits, nice eraser nipples, and a nice ass. The massage was just ok but the full service was awesome. Really passionate and she got so wet. Great blow job with DT that had me almost over the edge. CG and mish was intense as she went the distance. I turned her over for K9 and I lost it as she passionately fucked me back with her wonderful ass as she moaned in delight.

    I plan to repeat as long as I am in the area for my business trip.

  4. #20802
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    Korean. Clear your inbox for financials.
    Just cleared.

  5. #20801

    Gibbon

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller23  [View Original Post]
    Do they still use Koreans? And how much was the dream?
    Korean. Clear your inbox for financials.

  6. #20800

    One

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckbnc  [View Original Post]
    Still there. And basically the same.
    Was in the area today and intended on TOFTT but I got derailed. Interested to see if they're still a disappointment.

  7. #20799
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.

    Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).

    Enjoy and be safe.
    Do they still use Koreans? And how much was the dream?

  8. #20798

    Leah at Gibbon

    So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.

    Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).

    Enjoy and be safe.

  9. #20797
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Where is this spa located? I'll be in in the Charolette area in a few weeks.
    It's in Gastonia. I'll send you a pm.

  10. #20796

    Cora / lfei

    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Is she Indy or is this a business? Feel free to dm me or reply here.
    Think they're here another week, staying near the airport off 85.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  11. #20795
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Located in a nice BnB near airport. Clean updated place. As I remembered Cora was on her game. Very playful. GFE, FK, BBBJ, CIM, dirty talk and vibrator to you help you along. Take care of this gem and shell take care of you. Slim athletic build, natural C's, shaved with some tasteful tats. Highly recommended.
    Do you have a link? Is she Indy or is this a business? Feel free to dm me or reply here.

  12. #20794

    G Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuego  [View Original Post]
    Decided to head over here today, was greeted by Ella. Very sexy and beautiful nice curves. I opted for the hr and received a nice relaxed massage with slight teasing. On the flip I enjoyed a wonderful BBBJ sloppy and deep throating lots of eye contact. Time for the cover, she hopped on for a ride for a min or two then she was tired. We switched to standing mish and doggy where I pounded her until she wanted me to stop, I guess you guys have been wearing her out LOL. Took off the cover for bbj cim. Overall very enjoyable experience. As I was leaving she introduced me to sherry (who had I smile on her face I guess she heard all the action next door and wanted me to come try her next which I definitely will.) 200 extra for my experience.

    Be safe fellas.
    Where is this spa located? I'll be in in the Charolette area in a few weeks.

  13. #20793

    Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I've been to Chinese two dozen times and they never got their tits out.
    Guess I was taking too long and she needed to speed things up. She popped them out without my asking and then allowed my to suck on those nice nips. She must have liked it because she didn't mind me rubbing her clit through those standard spandex pants they wear. 10 minutes later, mission complete.

  14. #20792

    Socks on

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I've been to Chinese two dozen times and they never got their tits out.
    Thanks for the post. "When she put my socks on I knew it was time to go. ".

    I'd say that's a pretty good signal.

  15. #20791
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    I've been here several times and it was always a standard L1. Not sure what magic you may have but just sounds a little fishy, to good to be true. The place is definitely out in the open and I can't imagine them taking such risk, IMO.
    Well believe me or not. I'll just continue to enjoy my magic sir. Haha happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape