Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 21015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile  [View Original Post]
    Is One Spa still around? Haven't seen any post about this place in a long while. Just curious, the last time I was there (years ago) I felt really rush (like under 30 minutes. Paid for hour) it was like the girl was like, "Let's do this so I can ge back to eating my dinner". Massage was skipped and we went straight to "boom boom". She said all they stuff that some guys might like to hear like "You so big daddy", "this pussy is your daddy" etc, etc. I was like, would you please shut up so I can finish. Is it worth paying another visit years later?
    Still there. And basically the same.

  2. #20729

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by PervinPanda  [View Original Post]
    Is this OG Jennifer or a new and improved version?
    That's an excellent question. I thought I was in a time warp. She's got a very similar body but. Hasn't aged? Same demeanor, same good service.

  3. #20728
    Quote Originally Posted by Spat3005  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream and pulled Jennifer, and glad I did. TS was outstanding, took her time and was a really good start to the session. Better than average massage and on the flip asked for everything, which I definitely got. She's got a great body with a huge rack. Very energetic and flexible, and said all the right things. Will definitely repeat. She's my new go-to in the Charlotte area for sure.
    Is this OG Jennifer or a new and improved version?

  4. #20727
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Meant it as, the massage plus L2 at Acu isn't worth it compared to the massage and L1 at Comfort. Lily gives a great massage at Comfort and takes care of you. The massage at Acu was odd and the L1 and L2 were very mechanical. But if you're looking for an L2 in that area, it might take a visit or two to get that out of her. Or just ask and she likely will oblige.
    Glad to hear the massage at Comfort is still top notch. Angie was the best but those who followed have been good as well.

  5. #20726

    One Spa

    Is One Spa still around? Haven't seen any post about this place in a long while. Just curious, the last time I was there (years ago) I felt really rush (like under 30 minutes. Paid for hour) it was like the girl was like, "Let's do this so I can ge back to eating my dinner". Massage was skipped and we went straight to "boom boom". She said all they stuff that some guys might like to hear like "You so big daddy", "this pussy is your daddy" etc, etc. I was like, would you please shut up so I can finish. Is it worth paying another visit years later?

  6. #20725

    Yeah, should have clarified about Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. On your other note, I've been to Comfort many, many times. Always L1, and they will step back if you try to touch their leg or ask for anything else. Thorough TS, which I always enjoy. Definitely a go-to place with standard ending and you'll leave happy.
    Meant it as, the massage plus L2 at Acu isn't worth it compared to the massage and L1 at Comfort. Lily gives a great massage at Comfort and takes care of you. The massage at Acu was odd and the L1 and L2 were very mechanical. But if you're looking for an L2 in that area, it might take a visit or two to get that out of her. Or just ask and she likely will oblige.

  7. #20724

    Acu

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Here's a full recap of my visits:

    I've been there a few times when I was in that area coming back from SC. Lulu. Upper 40's maybe early 50's, not ugly but nothing to write home about. Massage is okay, does this strange swirling at the end of each hand stroke. Massage starts covered as normal, but she will remove drape at any point you ask. Not really any teasing, even when she is massaging the legs. First time I was there, I thought it was a no-go. Only reason I was pretty sure extras were available is because a gal from another spot previously worked there and text me to come by. A few visits in, I asked for more teasing and she obliged, albeit sort of mechanical. There's a sink in the massage room, and she washed her hands right there, so it was odd and a minor buzzkill (but that's more of me problem). Anyway, on the flip she doesn't put the drape back on if you've asked for it to be removed. She barely puts the drape back on even if it was on the whole time (or you never asked to remove), just barely on your crotch area. She does the light feathering rub on the chest and legs and gets close to the boys to see what's up, and all it takes is a quick nod and she will get started with the teasing to get junior up.

    L1 was available for the first visit, and she will whip out her tits. She offered covered L2 on second visit (maybe third) and allowed FIV. Tight V and she gets into it. Average L2 and gets tired quick and tries to use her hand to finish. If it was closer to my house, I'd frequent in a pinch. But if I'm driving that far, I'm driving the extra few minutes across 485 to Comfort.
    Thanks for the info. On your other note, I've been to Comfort many, many times. Always L1, and they will step back if you try to touch their leg or ask for anything else. Thorough TS, which I always enjoy. Definitely a go-to place with standard ending and you'll leave happy.

  8. #20723

    Lulu is the only one there at the moment

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    I drove by this place the other day and I can't tell if it is legit or not. It's listed as an Asian Spa, in Steele Creek. I'm looking for a new L1 place. FYI, I could not find any reviews for it since it is less than 4 characters long. TIA.

    -CR.
    Here's a full recap of my visits:

    I've been there a few times when I was in that area coming back from SC. Lulu. Upper 40's maybe early 50's, not ugly but nothing to write home about. Massage is okay, does this strange swirling at the end of each hand stroke. Massage starts covered as normal, but she will remove drape at any point you ask. Not really any teasing, even when she is massaging the legs. First time I was there, I thought it was a no-go. Only reason I was pretty sure extras were available is because a gal from another spot previously worked there and text me to come by. A few visits in, I asked for more teasing and she obliged, albeit sort of mechanical. There's a sink in the massage room, and she washed her hands right there, so it was odd and a minor buzzkill (but that's more of me problem). Anyway, on the flip she doesn't put the drape back on if you've asked for it to be removed. She barely puts the drape back on even if it was on the whole time (or you never asked to remove), just barely on your crotch area. She does the light feathering rub on the chest and legs and gets close to the boys to see what's up, and all it takes is a quick nod and she will get started with the teasing to get junior up.

    L1 was available for the first visit, and she will whip out her tits. She offered covered L2 on second visit (maybe third) and allowed FIV. Tight V and she gets into it. Average L2 and gets tired quick and tries to use her hand to finish. If it was closer to my house, I'd frequent in a pinch. But if I'm driving that far, I'm driving the extra few minutes across 485 to Comfort.

    Couple of downsides. Walking in / out into that busy exposed parking lot. You've got the head shop next store, a pizza joint, and Food Lion. I asked her if I come back can I walk around and use the back entry and she said that was cool.

    And she is a smoker, so the place has a cigarette smell to it and she did on one visit as well.

  9. #20722

    Acu

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    I drove by this place the other day and I can't tell if it is legit or not. It's listed as an Asian Spa, in Steele Creek. I'm looking for a new L1 place. FYI, I could not find any reviews for it since it is less than 4 characters long. TIA.

    -CR.
    Depending on the lady working L1 has been available and as always YMMV with more. ACU is also at NorthLake Mall with the same results.

  10. #20721

    Acu Spa?

    I drove by this place the other day and I can't tell if it is legit or not. It's listed as an Asian Spa, in Steele Creek. I'm looking for a new L1 place. FYI, I could not find any reviews for it since it is less than 4 characters long. TIA.

    -CR.

  11. #20720

    Apple. Thanks guys!

    I was in town from out of state last night and based on the good feedback and available information in this thread as well as a couple of helpful PM's I was fortunate enough to enjoy an excellent get to know you session with Coco at Apple. Apparently, she only arrived a few days ago from New Jersey. English is great. Killer body. Beautiful girl. Her energy level, personality. All excellent. TS was thorough and playful. Massage was above average. Everything on the flip. On my way out, I caught a glimpse of Mia. She looks like a ton of fun as well. My area is an L1 desert. Count your blessings.

  12. #20719

    Kyoto

    Had a recent dream and pulled Jennifer, and glad I did. TS was outstanding, took her time and was a really good start to the session. Better than average massage and on the flip asked for everything, which I definitely got. She's got a great body with a huge rack. Very energetic and flexible, and said all the right things. Will definitely repeat. She's my new go-to in the Charlotte area for sure.

  13. #20718

    Gibbon Still Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on Gibbon, like a drive by just to see if they are open? I would do it myself but its a 30 minute drive one way for me.
    Drove by, Open sign still lit but hand written note on the door says "Temporarily Closed".

  14. #20717
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a review for Gibbon pop up on another board. Can anyone else confirm they are back open again?

    It was from a noob and was his first review. I bet it was an old visit he just now posted. Thoughts? If I had a burner I'd call and ask but otherwise I'm staying away.
    Any updates on Gibbon, like a drive by just to see if they are open? I would do it myself but its a 30 minute drive one way for me.

  15. #20716
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFog  [View Original Post]
    Want to post my last time on this board.

    Moving on up north.

    Just had to give it a try before I left.

    Lucy was everything you guys said she was and more.

    Did hour and well worth it.

    88 house 65 tip excellent.

    Thanks to all fellow mongers for all your intel.

    THEFOG.
    Good luck bro! Thanks for all your info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape