Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 21017
-
07-21-26 08:26 #20792Senior Member

Posts: 63Socks on
Thanks for the post. "When she put my socks on I knew it was time to go. ".
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
I'd say that's a pretty good signal.
-
07-20-26 21:07 #20791Regular Member

Posts: 12Well believe me or not. I'll just continue to enjoy my magic sir. Haha happy hunting.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 18:03 #20790Senior Member

Posts: 436Damn! I've been to Chinese two dozen times and they never got their tits out.
Originally Posted by MBaby69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 14:40 #20789Senior Member

Posts: 214Got info on Perfect 10 too late as I already visited Chinese. I'm a full service cheapskate so I knew Kyoto was out. Saw a slim little ampster at Chinese. Decent table shower and adequate massage. On the flip it was you take care of me. How much. $60 lighter a got a good finishing rub with exposed A cups and nice nips. Session finished up with face and scalp massage. When she put my socks on I knew it was time to go. Next time I'm in Charlotte, I'll check out Perfect 10. At least I know I'll a good breakfast first at the diner.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
Mikey.
-
07-20-26 13:11 #20788Senior Member

Posts: 152Cora. Encounter Us
Located in a nice BnB near airport. Clean updated place. As I remembered Cora was on her game. Very playful. GFE, FK, BBBJ, CIM, dirty talk and vibrator to you help you along. Take care of this gem and shell take care of you. Slim athletic build, natural C's, shaved with some tasteful tats. Highly recommended.
-
07-20-26 08:06 #20787Senior Member

Posts: 270No Muyee
I've been here several times and it was always a standard L1. Not sure what magic you may have but just sounds a little fishy, to good to be true. The place is definitely out in the open and I can't imagine them taking such risk, IMO.
Originally Posted by ElFuego
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 16:42 #20786Regular Member

Posts: 12G spa Ella
Decided to head over here today, was greeted by Ella. Very sexy and beautiful nice curves. I opted for the hr and received a nice relaxed massage with slight teasing. On the flip I enjoyed a wonderful BBBJ sloppy and deep throating lots of eye contact. Time for the cover, she hopped on for a ride for a min or two then she was tired. We switched to standing mish and doggy where I pounded her until she wanted me to stop, I guess you guys have been wearing her out LOL. Took off the cover for bbj cim. Overall very enjoyable experience. As I was leaving she introduced me to sherry (who had I smile on her face I guess she heard all the action next door and wanted me to come try her next which I definitely will.) 200 extra for my experience.
Be safe fellas.
-
07-18-26 15:00 #20785Senior Member

Posts: 63Hey Daniel.
Is Gibbon open?
Originally Posted by Daniel880
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 09:43 #20784Senior Member

Posts: 94That places is usually just mamasans and aunties
If you're already in Matthews, just go down Independence to Kyoto for L2 and FS, or Chinese Spa next door.
Originally Posted by MBaby69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:59 #20783Senior Member

Posts: 214Perfect 10 Spa
I'm visiting Charlotte and after eating breakfast in this little Brazilian Plaza I noticed Perfect 10 Spa. Can't find any info on it but since it's open to 10 pm my spiney sense says it might be worth a visit. Anyone been there? Thanks!
Mikey.
-
07-17-26 17:33 #20782Senior Member

Posts: 440Yep. A nice long PM in broken Engrish. Daniel clearly works there.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 16:50 #20781Senior Member

Posts: 152Gibbon pimp
Did Daniel880 spam you with a PM too? Yes that guy is a stooge for Gibbon. At least they are open again, they took the temporarily closed sign off the Google Business page.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I used to get texts on my burner from them from time to time about new girls, I didn't get one lately.
-
07-17-26 15:04 #20780Senior Member

Posts: 440Pimp
Why don't you just admit you're a pimp for Gibbon?
Originally Posted by Daniel880
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 13:32 #20779Senior Member

Posts: 68Birthday Info
It's coming up and would like to know where I might find a good provider for GFE and a very open menu (some uncovered)? I'm from OOT so anything would help.
If it's your ATF then PM's welcome and lips are sealed.
-
07-17-26 09:57 #20778Regular Member

Posts: 12Muyue Time spa, another visit with Sexy Kelly
Saw my sexy ATF Kelly again yesterday while I had the time. I see business has picked up a bit here, I had to wait a minute for her to finish with another customer. I don't mind the wait, because I got what I was looking for when it was my turn haha, good quality L2 L3 service, it actually gets better every visit. The view of her ass from behind is amazing!!
Paid 80 for hour. Seniors feel free to pm. Like always google is your best friend.
Be safe fellas.









Reply With Quote




