Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20794

    G Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuego  [View Original Post]
    Decided to head over here today, was greeted by Ella. Very sexy and beautiful nice curves. I opted for the hr and received a nice relaxed massage with slight teasing. On the flip I enjoyed a wonderful BBBJ sloppy and deep throating lots of eye contact. Time for the cover, she hopped on for a ride for a min or two then she was tired. We switched to standing mish and doggy where I pounded her until she wanted me to stop, I guess you guys have been wearing her out LOL. Took off the cover for bbj cim. Overall very enjoyable experience. As I was leaving she introduced me to sherry (who had I smile on her face I guess she heard all the action next door and wanted me to come try her next which I definitely will.) 200 extra for my experience.

    Be safe fellas.
    Where is this spa located? I'll be in in the Charolette area in a few weeks.

  2. #20793

    Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I've been to Chinese two dozen times and they never got their tits out.
    Guess I was taking too long and she needed to speed things up. She popped them out without my asking and then allowed my to suck on those nice nips. She must have liked it because she didn't mind me rubbing her clit through those standard spandex pants they wear. 10 minutes later, mission complete.

  3. #20792

    Socks on

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I've been to Chinese two dozen times and they never got their tits out.
    Thanks for the post. "When she put my socks on I knew it was time to go. ".

    I'd say that's a pretty good signal.

  4. #20791
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    I've been here several times and it was always a standard L1. Not sure what magic you may have but just sounds a little fishy, to good to be true. The place is definitely out in the open and I can't imagine them taking such risk, IMO.
    Well believe me or not. I'll just continue to enjoy my magic sir. Haha happy hunting.

  5. #20790
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaby69  [View Original Post]
    Got info on Perfect 10 too late as I already visited Chinese. I'm a full service cheapskate so I knew Kyoto was out. Saw a slim little ampster at Chinese. Decent table shower and adequate massage. On the flip it was you take care of me. How much. $60 lighter a got a good finishing rub with exposed A cups and nice nips. Session finished up with face and scalp massage. When she put my socks on I knew it was time to go. Next time I'm in Charlotte, I'll check out Perfect 10. At least I know I'll a good breakfast first at the diner.

    Mikey.
    Damn! I've been to Chinese two dozen times and they never got their tits out.

  6. #20789
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    If you're already in Matthews, just go down In dependence to Kyoto for L2 and FS, or Chinese Spa next door.
    Got info on Perfect 10 too late as I already visited Chinese. I'm a full service cheapskate so I knew Kyoto was out. Saw a slim little ampster at Chinese. Decent table shower and adequate massage. On the flip it was you take care of me. How much. $60 lighter a got a good finishing rub with exposed A cups and nice nips. Session finished up with face and scalp massage. When she put my socks on I knew it was time to go. Next time I'm in Charlotte, I'll check out Perfect 10. At least I know I'll a good breakfast first at the diner.

    Mikey.

  7. #20788

    Cora. Encounter Us

    Located in a nice BnB near airport. Clean updated place. As I remembered Cora was on her game. Very playful. GFE, FK, BBBJ, CIM, dirty talk and vibrator to you help you along. Take care of this gem and shell take care of you. Slim athletic build, natural C's, shaved with some tasteful tats. Highly recommended.

  8. #20787

    No Muyee

    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuego  [View Original Post]
    Saw my sexy ATF Kelly again yesterday while I had the time. I see business has picked up a bit here, I had to wait a minute for her to finish with another customer. I don't mind the wait, because I got what I was looking for when it was my turn haha, good quality L2 L3 service, it actually gets better every visit. The view of her ass from behind is amazing!!

    Paid 80 for hour. Seniors feel free to pm. Like always google is your best friend.

    Be safe fellas.
    I've been here several times and it was always a standard L1. Not sure what magic you may have but just sounds a little fishy, to good to be true. The place is definitely out in the open and I can't imagine them taking such risk, IMO.

  9. #20786

    G spa Ella

    Decided to head over here today, was greeted by Ella. Very sexy and beautiful nice curves. I opted for the hr and received a nice relaxed massage with slight teasing. On the flip I enjoyed a wonderful BBBJ sloppy and deep throating lots of eye contact. Time for the cover, she hopped on for a ride for a min or two then she was tired. We switched to standing mish and doggy where I pounded her until she wanted me to stop, I guess you guys have been wearing her out LOL. Took off the cover for bbj cim. Overall very enjoyable experience. As I was leaving she introduced me to sherry (who had I smile on her face I guess she heard all the action next door and wanted me to come try her next which I definitely will.) 200 extra for my experience.

    Be safe fellas.

  10. #20785

    Hey Daniel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel880  [View Original Post]
    Gibbon is now open and I had a wonderful time there.
    Is Gibbon open?

  11. #20784

    That places is usually just mamasans and aunties

    Quote Originally Posted by MBaby69  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Charlotte and after eating breakfast in this little Brazilian Plaza I noticed Perfect 10 Spa. Can't find any info on it but since it's open to 10 pm my spiney sense says it might be worth a visit. Anyone been there? Thanks!

    Mikey.
    If you're already in Matthews, just go down Independence to Kyoto for L2 and FS, or Chinese Spa next door.

  12. #20783

    Perfect 10 Spa

    I'm visiting Charlotte and after eating breakfast in this little Brazilian Plaza I noticed Perfect 10 Spa. Can't find any info on it but since it's open to 10 pm my spiney sense says it might be worth a visit. Anyone been there? Thanks!

    Mikey.

  13. #20782
    Yep. A nice long PM in broken Engrish. Daniel clearly works there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Did Daniel880 spam you with a PM too? Yes that guy is a stooge for Gibbon. At least they are open again, they took the temporarily closed sign off the Google Business page.

    I used to get texts on my burner from them from time to time about new girls, I didn't get one lately.

  14. #20781

    Gibbon pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you just admit you're a pimp for Gibbon?
    Did Daniel880 spam you with a PM too? Yes that guy is a stooge for Gibbon. At least they are open again, they took the temporarily closed sign off the Google Business page.

    I used to get texts on my burner from them from time to time about new girls, I didn't get one lately.

  15. #20780

    Pimp

    Why don't you just admit you're a pimp for Gibbon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel880  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Gibbon today, a place I used to visit often, and noticed there were some new faces. The owner has changed, and the new girl is absolutely gorgeous. They've been busy getting everything ready under the new ownership, but they said they'll be back to normal business starting tomorrow.

    I'm going back to Gibbon tomorrow to see the beautiful new girl. Her name is Wony.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape