Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 17253
-
07-21-26 07:03 #17043Senior Member

Posts: 94Blu
Ofcourse, Blu is a pro.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 23:36 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 453What I have so far.
Jas.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-14334f91be30
Last convo I believe she wanted 350 so I didn't pursue.
Tee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-561c87581a79
By now I'm pretty sure someone has taken her for a spin. Logs on frequently. I had 1 meet and greet I thought went well but that was all.
Celeste.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-897f7a17621f
College honey that's busier than a bee with work.
Kay.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-48365ddf4ec8
Taller than me but I'm curious about her. Tall ain't all when they're laying down and knees bent.
Mercedes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-ccf6339d542b
No weight listed and no actual full body photo.
Rose.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b2e671f50cec
Mentioned 4 bills all covered. I kept it moving.
Nina.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-78c27523d388
3 bills is the magic number. I didn't pursue.
Tay.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-28a3a3c85764
I would pursue if she's legit. Funsized just how I like them.
Anva.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-38c4c64250a0
Another funsized one I wouldn't mind pursuing.
Myrah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-ea25ac1bfae0
Chatted a while back, never met. May try again.
Jasmine.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-cb76479664e1
Not sure if she's been mentioned before but I like her looks.
Lexis.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-159664414a9b
Photos don't show much and located in Athens but looks cute enough to pursue.
Tasha.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-17a97e7d649b
Profiles that mention seeking women and romance pique my interest. Still in search of that elusive threesome.
-
07-20-26 20:38 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 274Blu
Blu seems super sketchy -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f06778c8bfc7
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ab6ce0a9832a
I'm thinking escort or dancer. I figure maybe someone has seen her on listcrawler before?
-
07-20-26 20:11 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 274I remember some chatter about her before. It's coming back to me slowly. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:58 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 94Bella
Yes, she is Bella and I saw her many times couple of years ago. She behaves like a semi pro but not an SB, she hosts in cheap motels.
Only reason I saw her many times is because she is a read head and gives good head.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 11:22 #17038Senior Member

Posts: 274Elia
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43
I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?
-
07-20-26 11:18 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 274Breanna
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf
She was mentioned a while ago. Someone said she flaked on a M&G. But, I thinks she's been on the site for a while, so I wonder if someone has seen her. ?
-
07-18-26 20:44 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 109Mgen is no joke.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 17:33 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 94If you have a little charm you can try fet app
If you have a little charm you can try fet app and score lot of women easily.
The yearly subscription through their website is $89 and $99 on the app.
https://www.fet-app.com/invite/3466290
Since this is kinda dating app, with your charm you can get between the woman's legs for free.
-
07-18-26 06:50 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 808Truth
35 with kids is not prime, but most ladies think they are like wine and become better with age. There are unicorns over 30 with kids that still feel like new, but those are the rare exceptions not the rule. I only visit ATL for work so don't put in much effort when I get hit with "Know my worth. " I think I closed her out with a statement that I would love to meet her but can't justify the expense when I have college girls asking me for half and they are a lot of fun too. I have also stopped blocking. I now opt for USER NOTES and add the phone number birth control status and this one "wants to meet for dinner at 5:00" then hide the profile. That way I can still look up the profile for my notes if someone wants intel and posts a link.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
If I am really digging a lady and want to negotiate I will tell them I will think about it and try to setup a meet to negotiate in person over coffee / drinks. After chatting, some charm, and you see them relax after realizing you are not a serial killer, I offer a win / win choice. "We can call it an evening and I will give you a small gift for meeting me for coffee (usually $50 in small bills to appear more substantial in a sealed envelope to cover gas and parking) or I offer x for the evening with amount depending on location, attraction and the sexual "no list" usually 200-300 never over 400.
-
07-17-26 22:31 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 1302Probably a stripper
Not sure she's an escort, but if I was a betting man I'd put a large bet on stripper. The giveaway is the tattoo on the lower stomach that goes down to the pubic area.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
Also looking at her photos more closely, you can absolutely see the one where she is in the silver outfit is her at a strip club. You can see a roll of dollar bills on her garter. So yeah, almost certainly real, but stripper means she's a pro with more steps. Probably easy to close, but you'll pay the "stripper tax" to get between her legs.
-
07-17-26 22:25 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 1302"knows her worth" always means "no they don't"
Especially a post 30's girl. Honestly if you're sure you can't charm her down, and most "know her worth" girls can't, then I like to leave them with a little comment about their age as I get ready to block them, try to give them a little perspective on their "worth. " They say 500, you respond "Oh, I didn't realize you were 20. I thought your profile said 35. ".
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 16:02 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 274River
I assume she's and escort but I can't find her page anywhere. Does anyone know anything about her -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-53d539a854d1
-
07-16-26 15:58 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 274Mia
Has anyone met Mia before -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-f05023bb514f
I think she's been mentioned in the past. Couldn't find a review though.
-
07-16-26 15:42 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 808Knows Her Worth
35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90








Reply With Quote





