Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 17249
-
07-20-26 12:58 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 93Bella
Yes, she is Bella and I saw her many times couple of years ago. She behaves like a semi pro but not an SB, she hosts in cheap motels.
Only reason I saw her many times is because she is a read head and gives good head.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 11:22 #17038Senior Member

Posts: 274Elia
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43
I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?
-
07-20-26 11:18 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 274Breanna
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf
She was mentioned a while ago. Someone said she flaked on a M&G. But, I thinks she's been on the site for a while, so I wonder if someone has seen her. ?
-
07-18-26 20:44 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 109Mgen is no joke.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 17:33 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 93If you have a little charm you can try fet app
If you have a little charm you can try fet app and score lot of women easily.
The yearly subscription through their website is $89 and $99 on the app.
https://www.fet-app.com/invite/3466290
Since this is kinda dating app, with your charm you can get between the woman's legs for free.
-
07-18-26 06:50 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 808Truth
35 with kids is not prime, but most ladies think they are like wine and become better with age. There are unicorns over 30 with kids that still feel like new, but those are the rare exceptions not the rule. I only visit ATL for work so don't put in much effort when I get hit with "Know my worth. " I think I closed her out with a statement that I would love to meet her but can't justify the expense when I have college girls asking me for half and they are a lot of fun too. I have also stopped blocking. I now opt for USER NOTES and add the phone number birth control status and this one "wants to meet for dinner at 5:00" then hide the profile. That way I can still look up the profile for my notes if someone wants intel and posts a link.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
If I am really digging a lady and want to negotiate I will tell them I will think about it and try to setup a meet to negotiate in person over coffee / drinks. After chatting, some charm, and you see them relax after realizing you are not a serial killer, I offer a win / win choice. "We can call it an evening and I will give you a small gift for meeting me for coffee (usually $50 in small bills to appear more substantial in a sealed envelope to cover gas and parking) or I offer x for the evening with amount depending on location, attraction and the sexual "no list" usually 200-300 never over 400.
-
07-17-26 22:31 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 1302Probably a stripper
Not sure she's an escort, but if I was a betting man I'd put a large bet on stripper. The giveaway is the tattoo on the lower stomach that goes down to the pubic area.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
Also looking at her photos more closely, you can absolutely see the one where she is in the silver outfit is her at a strip club. You can see a roll of dollar bills on her garter. So yeah, almost certainly real, but stripper means she's a pro with more steps. Probably easy to close, but you'll pay the "stripper tax" to get between her legs.
-
07-17-26 22:25 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 1302"knows her worth" always means "no they don't"
Especially a post 30's girl. Honestly if you're sure you can't charm her down, and most "know her worth" girls can't, then I like to leave them with a little comment about their age as I get ready to block them, try to give them a little perspective on their "worth. " They say 500, you respond "Oh, I didn't realize you were 20. I thought your profile said 35. ".
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 16:02 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 274River
I assume she's and escort but I can't find her page anywhere. Does anyone know anything about her -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-53d539a854d1
-
07-16-26 15:58 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 274Mia
Has anyone met Mia before -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-f05023bb514f
I think she's been mentioned in the past. Couldn't find a review though.
-
07-16-26 15:42 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 808Knows Her Worth
35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90
-
07-16-26 14:11 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 77Ciana. NUTS!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-6055097ac76b
This one seemed very promising, met a couple times and then when deed time comes she wants to change the agreement and then says she doesn't think she can have sex for money. Also says she doesn't drink then downs a bunch of cocktails. Andy, Andrea, Ciana. Comes right out and tells me she's crazy. Calls her pimp and wants me to "talk" to him on the phone. Just stay away!
-
07-14-26 11:20 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 235Much appreciated!
Thanks for that tip! I might then give SB a try, following my initial experiences with subscribing to Sugarbook.
Originally Posted by NikkaNamedSlik
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:13 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 104SB is not mostly bots you just have to know how to use it. Most of the girls on SB are also on Seeking or used to be. The thing about SB is that it auto sends messages from girls accounts to get you to pay to unlock the message. Never unlock a message from a girl that you didn't like or message first. Other than that it's just like any other site.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 01:15 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 70I am. Or rather, I was. And I was told explicitly my auto renewal would renew at the higher rate.
Originally Posted by Jims2321
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



