Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 17250
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17055

    My 30 day stent ends tonight.

    This has been an exhausting, ball draining, wallet flattening month. If you haven't been able to find a hot 20 something to a 45 yr old MODEL in the past month, it's probably because I was banging them.

    Total count as best I can remember is 14, with a couple of repeats and returning girls who had dropped off the "to do list". Several of them are absolute smokeshows, resonably priced and very easy to spend multiple hours with. Spent another multiple hours with the oldest, and consequently freakiest today for a second time. She is literally a model. With published photos you might have seen. Did she ask for a premium. Absolutely. Did I give her less than half that. YUP! She hosted, gave me a massage head to toe, mouth to pussy and did it all with a gleam in her eye and smile on her cum covered face. Multiple hours of 1000% GFE with a lot of PSE too. Don't bother sending me a message asking for her info. I gave the info needed to communicate with her if you have messaging ability. I still have 4 that are waiting for me to get back into town next week and another 22 yr old to see tomorrow and a 25 yr old Friday. Why I had this run of literally being smothered in pussy this 30 day stint, I have no freaking clue. All of my messages started with a simple Hello (Insert name), How's your (Insert day) going? UNLESS they were a returning girl I'd seen previously. It's definitely a numbers game, I think I sent at least 60 messages. Did I over spend on one or two, maybe. But they all agreed to way less than they started at, you got to use logic and math to make them understand what $300 3-4 x a month is TAX free per year. As a bonus I now get 8-10 hour options on Dayuse LMAO. Frequent fucker hours.

  2. #17054

    You have to set the expecations

    It's totally your mistake bro. Usually, I don't do meet & greets and many times I mentioned girls want free food & drinks and 80% of the time there may not be a followup get laid date.

    You have to set expectations straight at start, if you want to meet for lunch / dinner, you should say, I prefer quick M&G and fast food is a betterr choice for that. You have to take the lead and give all details and shouldn't give the girl open option ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.

  3. #17053

    Lol

    LOL you are talking as if she is a hot 18 yo girl.

    She is a 40 yo not worth more than 100.

    Rate depends on many factors and the main factor is age.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that Hilary is real and reasonably fun to be with. She has a descent body and an attractive face. She was also willing to host after meeting in public. You get the impression she isn't new to this, but I never felt like I was with a pro.

    I know I'm going to get messages so to save everyone some time, I'm not going to give out her number no matter what your situation is or who you have to trade.

  4. #17052

    To each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.
    From the looks of her it looks like meals may be a priority. She doesn't look like she misses many.

  5. #17051
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    There are definitely women / babies that are capable of commanding a certain amount, which sets their expectations high. If they can get just one guy to meet that expectation, they feel they can do it again.

    She used the restaurant pick as a vetting tool. When you balked at that, she knew you weren't going to meet her expectation and cut if off.

    Works the other way, too. You could've used the restaurant pick to vet her. "Let's meet at Chipotle for a m&G". If she balked at that, you already know she's going to want more than you ideally want to provide. Now you get to cut her off.

    Either way, it keeps folks from wasting each others time and you can be off to the next option / opportunity.
    Fully agree. If a previous guy overpaid a few years (or pounds) ago, and she feels she's now worth more, she'll learn her lesson and come back down to earth eventually. Time comes for us all and her current pictures are average at best. No need to worry about it; her attitude is now someone else's problem. She spared you. There are plenty of single mothers used to giving up sex and who just need help paying their rent to go around (or be passed around).

  6. #17050
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.
    There are definitely women / babies that are capable of commanding a certain amount, which sets their expectations high. If they can get just one guy to meet that expectation, they feel they can do it again.

    She used the restaurant pick as a vetting tool. When you balked at that, she knew you weren't going to meet her expectation and cut if off.

    Works the other way, too. You could've used the restaurant pick to vet her. "Let's meet at Chipotle for a m&G". If she balked at that, you already know she's going to want more than you ideally want to provide. Now you get to cut her off.

    Either way, it keeps folks from wasting each others time and you can be off to the next option / opportunity.

  7. #17049
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.
    Probably the only time they will ever get a chance to dine there. So they YOLO in the hope it pans out. I willing to bet they ended up for lunch at popeyes.

  8. #17048

    SB Expectations

    So I have to vent a little. I was communicating with the SB on SDM and we finally set up a lunch meet. I told her to choose the restaurant since I am not a picky eater. She sends the list and all three restaurants have three to four dollar signs, very fancy restaurants. So I responded to her that a lunch meet to me is usually Chipotle or a mexican restaurant, not a very fancy restaurant. She proceeded to let me know that first impression matters and she was looking for a different kind of experience on our first meet. Then she proceeded to tell me that our exceptations are not aligned and wished me a good day.

    Question, what the FUCK is wrong with these babies and what universe are they living in?

    Comments would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M3.jpg‎   M2.jpg‎   M1.jpg‎  

  9. #17047

    Gp

    Anyone seen this one? Stopping into town for a few days and def my type. Appreciate any help!

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...ndUser=0&nsp=1

  10. #17046

    Hilary

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Hilary has been around for a long time. Social media says she's real. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-4ad27622d0e9
    I can confirm that Hilary is real and reasonably fun to be with. She has a descent body and an attractive face. She was also willing to host after meeting in public. You get the impression she isn't new to this, but I never felt like I was with a pro.

    I know I'm going to get messages so to save everyone some time, I'm not going to give out her number no matter what your situation is or who you have to trade.

  11. #17045

    Blu is a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Ofcourse, Blu is a pro.
    Yes. I figured. I thought someone might have an escort link of some kind to verify.

  12. #17044

    Hilary

    Hilary has been around for a long time. Social media says she's real. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-4ad27622d0e9

  13. #17043

    Blu

    Ofcourse, Blu is a pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Blu seems super sketchy -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f06778c8bfc7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ab6ce0a9832a

    I'm thinking escort or dancer. I figure maybe someone has seen her on listcrawler before?

  14. #17042

    What I have so far.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-14334f91be30

    Last convo I believe she wanted 350 so I didn't pursue.

    Tee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-561c87581a79

    By now I'm pretty sure someone has taken her for a spin. Logs on frequently. I had 1 meet and greet I thought went well but that was all.

    Celeste.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-897f7a17621f

    College honey that's busier than a bee with work.

    Kay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-48365ddf4ec8

    Taller than me but I'm curious about her. Tall ain't all when they're laying down and knees bent.

    Mercedes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-ccf6339d542b

    No weight listed and no actual full body photo.

    Rose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b2e671f50cec

    Mentioned 4 bills all covered. I kept it moving.

    Nina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-78c27523d388

    3 bills is the magic number. I didn't pursue.

    Tay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-28a3a3c85764

    I would pursue if she's legit. Funsized just how I like them.

    Anva.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-38c4c64250a0

    Another funsized one I wouldn't mind pursuing.

    Myrah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-ea25ac1bfae0

    Chatted a while back, never met. May try again.

    Jasmine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-cb76479664e1

    Not sure if she's been mentioned before but I like her looks.

    Lexis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-159664414a9b

    Photos don't show much and located in Athens but looks cute enough to pursue.

    Tasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-17a97e7d649b

    Profiles that mention seeking women and romance pique my interest. Still in search of that elusive threesome.

  15. #17041

    Blu

    Blu seems super sketchy -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f06778c8bfc7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ab6ce0a9832a

    I'm thinking escort or dancer. I figure maybe someone has seen her on listcrawler before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape