Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 17242
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17032

    "knows her worth" always means "no they don't"

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90
    Especially a post 30's girl. Honestly if you're sure you can't charm her down, and most "know her worth" girls can't, then I like to leave them with a little comment about their age as I get ready to block them, try to give them a little perspective on their "worth. " They say 500, you respond "Oh, I didn't realize you were 20. I thought your profile said 35. ".

  2. #17031

    River

    I assume she's and escort but I can't find her page anywhere. Does anyone know anything about her -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-53d539a854d1

  3. #17030

    Mia

    Has anyone met Mia before -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-f05023bb514f

    I think she's been mentioned in the past. Couldn't find a review though.

  4. #17029

    Knows Her Worth

    35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90

  5. #17028

    Ciana. NUTS!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-6055097ac76b

    This one seemed very promising, met a couple times and then when deed time comes she wants to change the agreement and then says she doesn't think she can have sex for money. Also says she doesn't drink then downs a bunch of cocktails. Andy, Andrea, Ciana. Comes right out and tells me she's crazy. Calls her pimp and wants me to "talk" to him on the phone. Just stay away!

  6. #17027

    Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkaNamedSlik  [View Original Post]
    SB is not mostly bots you just have to know how to use it. Most of the girls on SB are also on Seeking or used to be. The thing about SB is that it auto sends messages from girls accounts to get you to pay to unlock the message. Never unlock a message from a girl that you didn't like or message first. Other than that it's just like any other site.
    Thanks for that tip! I might then give SB a try, following my initial experiences with subscribing to Sugarbook.

  7. #17026
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    That's possible, but I feel like that's a losing plan of action, if so. In the meantime, I'm giving Sugarbook a try, as it has a 1 month subscription option and I read some decent reports on it in my local forum (LA). I miss the chat feature of SDM, though, as well as the option to match with a girl when she has liked your profile. Plus the filters, search and sort options are better on SDM than Sugarbook. I'd consider the SB site, but I read mostly all negative experiences from other guys here about how it nickel & dimes you and is mostly bots.

    I'm also finding out an odd aspect to Sugarbook. I only look for SB's local to me and started chatting with someone who's location said Los Angeles. She shared her digits with me, but it was an out of state area code. Not that uncommon. Then I noticed her profile changed to say San Jose. I asked her about this and she said she's in Utah, she has no idea why her profile says she's in California at all. So. Is this site rigging the girl's locations so we'll message who we think is local?
    SB is not mostly bots you just have to know how to use it. Most of the girls on SB are also on Seeking or used to be. The thing about SB is that it auto sends messages from girls accounts to get you to pay to unlock the message. Never unlock a message from a girl that you didn't like or message first. Other than that it's just like any other site.

  8. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Are you on auto renewal?
    I am. Or rather, I was. And I was told explicitly my auto renewal would renew at the higher rate.

  9. #17024

    Could be!

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    They're trying to like Seeking pretending to be legitimate dating site. Maybe Secret Benefits will get better.
    That's possible, but I feel like that's a losing plan of action, if so. In the meantime, I'm giving Sugarbook a try, as it has a 1 month subscription option and I read some decent reports on it in my local forum (LA). I miss the chat feature of SDM, though, as well as the option to match with a girl when she has liked your profile. Plus the filters, search and sort options are better on SDM than Sugarbook. I'd consider the SB site, but I read mostly all negative experiences from other guys here about how it nickel & dimes you and is mostly bots.

    I'm also finding out an odd aspect to Sugarbook. I only look for SB's local to me and started chatting with someone who's location said Los Angeles. She shared her digits with me, but it was an out of state area code. Not that uncommon. Then I noticed her profile changed to say San Jose. I asked her about this and she said she's in Utah, she has no idea why her profile says she's in California at all. So. Is this site rigging the girl's locations so we'll message who we think is local?

  10. #17023

    Being priced out

    They're trying to like Seeking pretending to be legitimate dating site. Maybe Secret Benefits will get better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.

  11. #17022
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I also inquired and was told contradictory information.
    Are you on auto renewal?

  12. #17021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Just a follow up. I reached out to SDM support about the popup dialog box. They confirmed as long as your subscription is auto renewed, the $30/ m ($90 renewal rate) is locked in.
    Interesting. I also inquired and was told contradictory information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-12 161008.jpg‎  

  13. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the subscriptions tab and then try to cancel this is the dialog box that pops up.
    Just a follow up. I reached out to SDM support about the popup dialog box. They confirmed as long as your subscription is auto renewed, the $30/ m ($90 renewal rate) is locked in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-11 142202.jpg‎  

  14. #17019
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.
    If you click on the subscriptions tab and then try to cancel this is the dialog box that pops up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-11 141805.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-11 141239.jpg‎  

  15. #17018

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by JahCool  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, my scrip just ended and went to reup for 3 more months and its 420 now? SDM has lost their minds.
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape