Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 17242
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16972
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-8f2d26153901

    I talked to Faith this week and she said $1 k ppm. I'm starting to hear that a lot now. Is that the new norm? I'm used to $400-$500. Now hearing $800-$1500. Are you guys actually paying that?

    I will say, she's got a booty!
    Nah, 300 is the norm if you're bad at negotiating but still treat the girls like their potential girlfriends instead of escorts, 200 if you're charming or good looking or both. Had an SB just a bit ago who was 200 and she hosted.

    Now, I like my girls with tattoos, so maybe the perfect blonde insta models are pretending they're worth that, but for me, the sweet spot is still the mid 20's to mid 30's girls with tattoos and a shopping addiction LOL. But if you're talking to wannabe insta models, strippers or ex strippers, pros, and the like, I think 500 is being tossed around, but you should still be able to charm and negotiate down. Don't be afraid to negotiate. And negotiation is not just saying "no, that's too high, how about 200" then whining on here after they block you. It's a process, it's not quick. If a girl starts off too high I just know I need to turn on the charm and slowly walk her into lowering her price herself.

  2. #16971

    It seems to be trending.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-8f2d26153901

    I talked to Faith this week and she said $1 k ppm. I'm starting to hear that a lot now. Is that the new norm? I'm used to $400-$500. Now hearing $800-$1500. Are you guys actually paying that?

    I will say, she's got a booty!
    Hello from over here on the West Coast. Yes, I've had a few new SB connections mention a ppm at $800 - 1 k so there might be a Reddit thread or TikiTok that is making the rounds. I'm certainly not offering that and in the forums here it doesn't seem that other guys are accepting that either. If any guy is paying that, they're probably not on this forum!

  3. #16970

    Faith

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-8f2d26153901

    I talked to Faith this week and she said $1 k ppm. I'm starting to hear that a lot now. Is that the new norm? I'm used to $400-$500. Now hearing $800-$1500. Are you guys actually paying that?

    I will say, she's got a booty!

  4. #16969

    Beggar Heather

    I can't link her profile because she already blocked me, but it's Heather from the Griffin area. Instantly started with a sob story and wanted help before our first meeting. The moment I said 'no', she blocked me on everything.

  5. #16968

    Sobering

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, be careful out there. I'm taking doxycycline as we speak.
    That is sobering. I'll try to let the big head win more often.

  6. #16967
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    I was communicating with her, things were going good then she just stopped responding to my text when I mentioned the word intimacy.

  7. #16966
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    I seem to have a morbid fascination with orgy / group girls, especially when they're under 30. Those mid-twenties ones that are so horny and open. I always wind up going raw when I know I shouldn't. Then, it's days of worry and getting myself checked, until it happens again because I can't resist. Rinse and repeat.

    In short, I may have to reach out to this one, LOL. But, her profile says 32 so age might help me stay away.
    Yeah, be careful out there. I'm taking doxycycline as we speak.

  8. #16965

    Elle

    I think this one is an escort, but I like her petite look. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f2cdc037f8a3

  9. #16964
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy3000  [View Original Post]
    Been on SA for years off and on, and had several LT arrangements that ran their course. I also looked into SDM a while back and wasn't impressed. Back in the market now and considering Secret Benefits. Anyone have any luck or words of wisdom there?

    Surprised I haven't seen any reviews. Could they be hanging out elsewhere?

    TG.
    A lot fake profiles or bots that get you to used your coins to read messages and unlock pics.

  10. #16963

    Lauren

    I seem to have a morbid fascination with orgy / group girls, especially when they're under 30. Those mid-twenties ones that are so horny and open. I always wind up going raw when I know I shouldn't. Then, it's days of worry and getting myself checked, until it happens again because I can't resist. Rinse and repeat.

    In short, I may have to reach out to this one, LOL. But, her profile says 32 so age might help me stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    That is part of why I passed on her. Just too high traffic, and also she had a bit of an attitude and that is a red flag. But still have to be impressed by her performance in the videos she sent me, even if I'm not going there myself.

  11. #16962

    Secret Benefits

    Been on SA for years off and on, and had several LT arrangements that ran their course. I also looked into SDM a while back and wasn't impressed. Back in the market now and considering Secret Benefits. Anyone have any luck or words of wisdom there?

    Surprised I haven't seen any reviews. Could they be hanging out elsewhere?

    TG.

  12. #16961

  13. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer4  [View Original Post]
    Lmao these AA girls truly don't understand supply and demand.
    I totally agree with you, some of these girls their expectations are so redicilous.

  14. #16959
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    So I have been communication with this baby, she wants $300 for a lunch meet and $800 for intimacy meet. Not sure where there babies are coming up wth this bull shit.

    Feel free to try your luck I pass on this one.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74782055
    Lmao these AA girls truly don't understand supply and demand.

  15. #16958
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Skipped her and avoid her like a plague. She is into orgy and groups. Fucks lots of guys every month and always cash strapped. Single mom to a druggie son.
    That is part of why I passed on her. Just too high traffic, and also she had a bit of an attitude and that is a red flag. But still have to be impressed by her performance in the videos she sent me, even if I'm not going there myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape