Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24714
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up. She said 200/300 everything covered.

  2. #24713

    Sapphire


  3. #24712

    Tara in Attleboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Ad says she's in her 30's and the price is right and the pics look pretty good. I am guessing there may be a catch. I think I reached out to her last year but she didn't get back to me until it was too late and then I stopped seeing her ads. I'd still like to see big boobs Lexi in east providence but it would be a good thing to have a backup planned in case I can't get through to Lexi again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryzen11
    Shameless bump. Hoping someone has info.

  4. #24711
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Yeah he admitted it's a fake post put together by AI. I don't know why he posted it, AI can't get laid.
    Screams self review to drum up business.

  5. #24710
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Very long review with zero important details on price, activities, and quality / level of services offered in the 3 hour appointment.
    Yeah he admitted it's a fake post put together by AI. I don't know why he posted it, AI can't get laid.

  6. #24709

    Sabrina

    Anyone seen Sabrina? She's a BBW, which I know isn't for everyone, but I absolutely love the big girls and it's hard to find them. I've seen her on FetLife, too. Her ass looks nice and big and I'm craving some fat ass doggystyle, which my wife won't do that often.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ence/212669471

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...r/399360213965

  7. #24708
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby6996  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ads on SkipTheGames and liked the emphasis on a sensual, unrushed vibe with good chemistry. Texted the number from the adquick, polite responses and light screening (basic info, no hassle). Set up an evening for 3 hours; directions were straightforward to a quiet, private house. She's the only one therefeels safe, no awkward surprises or extra people around.

    Walked into a nicely set-up space: dim lighting, very clean everywhere (fresh everything), and soft dark ambient music playingmoody instrumental tracks with deep, sensual tones that set a relaxing yet intimate mood without being overpowering. Right away she offered bottled water, and there were wipes, tissues, paper towels, and a selection of condoms (including non-latex) handy. Bathroom had clean towels for freshening upnice thoughtful touches that make the whole thing feel comfortable and considerate.

    Appearance: Photos match perfectly, curvy and attractive figure, pretty with a warm, inviting smile. Dressed comfortably, smelled great, fresh vibe.

    Personality: Smart and easy to talk togood conversation while we got settled in. Flirty in a natural, seductive way that fit the dark, ambient atmosphere she creates. The session felt genuinely unrushed; we took our time building connection, with plenty of cuddling and relaxed moments in between. She was attentive and responsive, focused on mutual enjoyment rather than rushing through. Multiple rounds happened naturally with breaks for hydration and chill timethe music helped keep everything flowing smoothly. Left feeling relaxed, satisfied, and like the time really mattered.

    Overall: Great value for longer bookingsshe clearly specializes in multi-hour and overnight dates, and it shows in how she handles extended time (no clock-watching, real downtime included). The privacy, cleanliness, and little comforts (music, supplies, towels) elevate it beyond a standard meet. Would definitely repeat, especially for 2+ hours or an overnight if schedules align. Solid recommendation if you're into tattooed, curvy providers who create a dark, sensual, comfortable environment and do extended dates right. YMMV, but easy 9/10 for me.

    Stay safe, guys.
    Very long review with zero important details on price, activities, and quality / level of services offered in the 3 hour appointment.

  8. #24707
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I had experience with Kelly, she looks young and very accomodating. Hope she did not have the bad day when she entertained you but she definitely not 45. She is a sweet heart.

    Titu.
    Bro go see her she got 15 years on me. She ain't 30 either. Her tits are small as fuck an has potbelly, only thing good is her head and yet I wouldn't see her in a pinch. Might be different if you are older looking at her younger, lost the sense of age.

  9. #24706
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how long ago you visited? Her ads and OF says she moved to an apartment in Providence.
    It was night before I made post. I'll be honest I was super nervous about posting and have seen guys get 3rd degree so I cheated by using AI to help me write this review.

  10. #24705
    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is a test message section.

    A2

  11. #24704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    If I recall right, there were reports in the past of Her being a scammer / rob. A no go for me.
    Yep stay away!

  12. #24703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    No experience, But you can tell she must have some jacked teeth.

  13. #24702

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Head is good yes, she's cim but she don't swallow. Was seeing her but she kept charging 180 just for head and told me she'll get me next time cheaper it was 20 bucks cheaper next one and fucked her one time, I'm large and she couldn't get into it kept saying condom going to rip or it hurts her and Definitely no positions. Ad says 30 but she's 45 or so. Locstion is nice bjt I'm done seeing her.
    Hi,

    I had experience with Kelly, she looks young and very accomodating. Hope she did not have the bad day when she entertained you but she definitely not 45. She is a sweet heart.

    Titu.

  14. #24701

  15. #24700
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Answered my own question same ones that try to rob as before.

    Avoid not the person or people that you think will arrive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape