Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 25005
-
07-21-26 13:27 #24720Senior Member

Posts: 126Tara
Review from another site:
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
Saw Tara's ad and was intrigued. She looked hot, obviously older but she looked like fun. She's high energy, naturally or chemically I don't know. Did the job but I wouldn't repeat.
Met Tara at her incall. Like I said high energy. Zero body fat, tanned, blonde looking like your classic 90's stripper (she used to dance). After a lot of frenetic getting ready (organizing the room, getting music on, arranging the bed) she was finally ready. I undressed, she partially undressed and grabbed a cover. She started a violent BBBJ and I spun her around and ate her pussy. She "came" almost immediately. I was rapidly losing interest and hardness. I had her flip for CG and she jumps to RCG. I have her turn around hoping her tits will get me going. Unfortunately they were rock hard softballs. I managed to get in and move around enough to come. I cleaned up with wipes and got myself free. She was just way too mechanical and detached. I might work for some, but not me.
And another. So YMMV:
Not my first time seeing Tara. She is flighty and not the best at communication. "I'll be 5 more minutes" was told to me several times. I actually left the area before she texted back that she was ready. She appologized for the delay. I went up to her place and had a great time. Will repeat.
She offers extra services and I was in the mood for a GS. She forgot about this part of the appointment, but started drinking water to prep. I got a small amount but it was enough. After cleaning up, we went up to her bedroom. BBBJ followed by some doggie pounding. She has a nice set of dangling lips begging to be sucked on. I wish she offered trips to Greece, because her ass is glorious. Can't wait to return for more Tara time.
-
07-21-26 13:11 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 126Sapphire
She has a recent and decent review on ter other review site.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 07:56 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 532I got the strong sense I was texting with a handler and not the girl (for what it's worth). The dialog ended as soon as I requested a specific verification pic.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
No pic no chance. Life's all about risks. That's one I won't take.
-
07-21-26 00:01 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 510And the ad says BBBJ, cim. That automatically means you can't depend on anything she says.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 20:56 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 387Ok ty for letting me know.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
That's too bad.
-
07-20-26 20:11 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 776I hit her up. She said 200/300 everything covered.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 18:11 #24714Senior Member

Posts: 387Sapphire
Has anyone seen her?
Looks good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/242074816407
-
07-20-26 13:25 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 88Tara in Attleboro
Shameless bump. Hoping someone has info.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 09:17 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 758Screams self review to drum up business.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 22:29 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 510Yeah he admitted it's a fake post put together by AI. I don't know why he posted it, AI can't get laid.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 14:00 #24710Regular Member

Posts: 23Sabrina
Anyone seen Sabrina? She's a BBW, which I know isn't for everyone, but I absolutely love the big girls and it's hard to find them. I've seen her on FetLife, too. Her ass looks nice and big and I'm craving some fat ass doggystyle, which my wife won't do that often.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ence/212669471
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...r/399360213965
-
07-19-26 12:47 #24709Senior Member

Posts: 758Very long review with zero important details on price, activities, and quality / level of services offered in the 3 hour appointment.
Originally Posted by Gumby6996
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 17:05 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 129Bro go see her she got 15 years on me. She ain't 30 either. Her tits are small as fuck an has potbelly, only thing good is her head and yet I wouldn't see her in a pinch. Might be different if you are older looking at her younger, lost the sense of age.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 23:44 #24707Regular Member

Posts: 1It was night before I made post. I'll be honest I was super nervous about posting and have seen guys get 3rd degree so I cheated by using AI to help me write this review.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:50 #24706Senior Member

Posts: 120[Deleted by Admin]
There is a test message section.
A2










Reply With Quote



