Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 301 to 315 of 25010
-
07-19-26 22:29 #24710Senior Member

Posts: 510Yeah he admitted it's a fake post put together by AI. I don't know why he posted it, AI can't get laid.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 14:00 #24709Regular Member

Posts: 23Sabrina
Anyone seen Sabrina? She's a BBW, which I know isn't for everyone, but I absolutely love the big girls and it's hard to find them. I've seen her on FetLife, too. Her ass looks nice and big and I'm craving some fat ass doggystyle, which my wife won't do that often.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ence/212669471
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...r/399360213965
-
07-19-26 12:47 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 758Very long review with zero important details on price, activities, and quality / level of services offered in the 3 hour appointment.
Originally Posted by Gumby6996
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 17:05 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 129Bro go see her she got 15 years on me. She ain't 30 either. Her tits are small as fuck an has potbelly, only thing good is her head and yet I wouldn't see her in a pinch. Might be different if you are older looking at her younger, lost the sense of age.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 23:44 #24706Regular Member

Posts: 1It was night before I made post. I'll be honest I was super nervous about posting and have seen guys get 3rd degree so I cheated by using AI to help me write this review.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:50 #24705Senior Member

Posts: 120[Deleted by Admin]
There is a test message section.
A2
-
07-16-26 21:06 #24704Senior Member

Posts: 1405Yep stay away!
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:03 #24703Senior Member

Posts: 1405No experience, But you can tell she must have some jacked teeth.
Originally Posted by Sailor02
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 14:20 #24702Senior Member

Posts: 81Kelly
Hi,
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
I had experience with Kelly, she looks young and very accomodating. Hope she did not have the bad day when she entertained you but she definitely not 45. She is a sweet heart.
Titu.
-
07-16-26 13:31 #24701Senior Member

Posts: 194Drea. Any info?
-
07-16-26 13:12 #24700Senior Member

Posts: 389Answered my own question same ones that try to rob as before.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
Avoid not the person or people that you think will arrive.
-
07-16-26 13:12 #24699Senior Member

Posts: 88Tara in Attleboro
Has anyone seen this one? Ad says she's in her 30's and the price is right and the pics look pretty good. I am guessing there may be a catch. I think I reached out to her last year but she didn't get back to me until it was too late and then I stopped seeing her ads. I'd still like to see big boobs Lexi in east providence but it would be a good thing to have a backup planned in case I can't get through to Lexi again.
https://tryst.link/escort/ryzen11
-
07-16-26 09:34 #24698Senior Member

Posts: 4544Mmhmm
Her ad must be controlled by someone because it says the exact sentence from 2 other ads I saw on stg providence section about not clicking any links except the picture are different.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:31 #24697Senior Member

Posts: 4544Ciara
Because Ciara ad says she will do date, bachelor and etc. So I was wondering if anyone ever take them on a real date.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:13 #24696Senior Member

Posts: 389Nani
Any info on this one. Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/135378117270











Reply With Quote




