Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 25011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24606
    Real but those are 5+ year old pics. If you search Justice you will see pics that more resemble who you will encounter. Hosts out of section 8 projects in Fall River. Mechanical, lackluster performance, just going through motions. I wanted to get the fuck out of there, went to bend her over and pound one out and got that dreaded summer ass smell. Cut my losses and went for a swim. Can't recommend.

  2. #24605
    Hes referring to the singers full name.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Who is she?

  3. #24604

  4. #24603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    I would, if it was Robyn Rihanna Fenty!
    Who is she?

  5. #24602

    Joelle

    Indeed plenty of reviews of a veteran Providence provider. I felt compelled to say that some mongers got an undesired gift from her recently. She's a user and high volume no limits at all (including bb anal).

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]

  6. #24601
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]
    That's Joelle. Plenty of info.

  7. #24600

    Fenty

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go near anyone with the last name of fenty.
    I would, if it was Robyn Rihanna Fenty!

  8. #24599

  9. #24598
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Thats kelly. I've seen her a few times. I like her and she's sweet. Thats not her in the pics at all. She's shirt and thick blond curly hair. Nice apartment. Well kept. Have never seen any demons in her but youll be on a couch or on a blanket on the floor. No fiv. Oral game is great. FS she gets into it. I've repeated a few times.
    Thanks, all I'm looking for is BBBJ and she told me $160.

  10. #24597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    How can you be confused? She as been discussed and reviiewed ad infinitum for months. She lives in Riverside and does not use the name Lexi any longer. STG Brunette Babe!
    Because alot of guys been getting lexi mixed up. So a screenshot would help them focus on who they are talking about.

  11. #24596
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Thats kelly. I've seen her a few times. I like her and she's sweet. Thats not her in the pics at all. She's shirt and thick blond curly hair. Nice apartment. Well kept. Have never seen any demons in her but youll be on a couch or on a blanket on the floor. No fiv. Oral game is great. FS she gets into it. I've repeated a few times.
    Head is good yes, she's cim but she don't swallow. Was seeing her but she kept charging 180 just for head and told me she'll get me next time cheaper it was 20 bucks cheaper next one and fucked her one time, I'm large and she couldn't get into it kept saying condom going to rip or it hurts her and Definitely no positions. Ad says 30 but she's 45 or so. Locstion is nice bjt I'm done seeing her.

  12. #24595

    Kelly

    Thats kelly. I've seen her a few times. I like her and she's sweet. Thats not her in the pics at all. She's shirt and thick blond curly hair. Nice apartment. Well kept. Have never seen any demons in her but youll be on a couch or on a blanket on the floor. No fiv. Oral game is great. FS she gets into it. I've repeated a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/833594531994

    Anyone have fun with this one yet? Thanks.

  13. #24594
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go near anyone with the last name of fenty.
    Yes I think there was a report ashile ago of her spraying mace at someone.

  14. #24593

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice if you can post a screenshot so a lot of guys don't get confused on which Lexi again.
    How can you be confused? She as been discussed and reviiewed ad infinitum for months. She lives in Riverside and does not use the name Lexi any longer. STG Brunette Babe!

  15. #24592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go near anyone with the last name of fenty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape