Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 6 of 465 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 6972
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6897

    Best Head?

    Hey everyone. I had a woman from seeking that gave me incredible head but she got out of the game a little while ago and I haven't found someone that can really replace her yet. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM their profile if you don't want the word to get out LOL. And I'm happy to send any recs that I can as well.

  2. #6896
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She mentioned that its per meet.
    She should be freestyling at some ofvthe swanky hotels in the city. Someone willing to provide that kinda coin regularly is probably a tough find on seeking.

  3. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I always distinguish between allowance and PPM, meaning they are different methods of compensation.

    1200 PPM. No.

    1200 Allowance, if we get together 3-4 times a month, could be possible.

    Keep in mind, she is in Boston, so, expectations will be higher than in hartford.
    She mentioned that its per meet.

  4. #6894

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I always distinguish between allowance and PPM, meaning they are different methods of compensation.

    1200 PPM. No.

    1200 Allowance, if we get together 3-4 times a month, could be possible.

    Keep in mind, she is in Boston, so, expectations will be higher than in hartford.
    100% true.

    I've never agreed to an allowance-based situation. It's always PPM (or as I refer to it while messaging on the site - "Pay-Per View" / "PaperView" Remember, there are certain "reg flag" words seeking folks look for; PPM is one of them.

  5. #6893
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I always distinguish between allowance and PPM, meaning they are different methods of compensation.

    1200 PPM. No.

    1200 Allowance, if we get together 3-4 times a month, could be possible.

    Keep in mind, she is in Boston, so, expectations will be higher than in hartford.

  6. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...
    I noticed this too but if you refresh when on that page the profile usually comes up. It's weird.

  7. 07-16-26 21:31


  8. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...
    Copy / paste the link and when you get the warning, refresh the browser.

  9. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...
    Not on this one, but yeah I get block from time to time on the ones I have been chatting with, some software glitch.

  10. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...

  11. #6888

    Would you do this?

    Asking for 1200 allowance for PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-937fa2fabf61

  12. #6887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Haha! Help me guys, no luck so far in over two months.
    Sadly, I think the bowl is no longer what it seems to be.

    Either you will be wasting your time, or pay a premium for average looking girls.

    Might as well go straight to escorts these days.

  13. #6886
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I have to disagree. That was the approach I used during the Backpage days. But on Seeking, that is not the right approach. The girls on Seeking are not pros. They're not used to quoting prices. Anything they do quote could be terribly misinformed, based on what they've read on Reddit forums etc. If you make a reasonable offer, they will usually accept. And you're off to the races.
    Every girl on seeking knows why she is there; they're "pros" without being "pros".

    I've had tremendous success over the last few years on seeking and I never was the first to provide an amount. Let them tell you and then negotiate.

  15. #6884

    Disagree

    Sorry, I have to disagree. That was the approach I used during the Backpage days. But on Seeking, that is not the right approach. The girls on Seeking are not pros. They're not used to quoting prices. Anything they do quote could be terribly misinformed, based on what they've read on Reddit forums etc. If you make a reasonable offer, they will usually accept. And you're off to the races.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Never expose your hand.

    She asks what you "can do". Ask her "what are you expecting".

    Rule #1 never lead with an offer.

  16. #6883

    Rule #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.
    Never expose your hand.

    She asks what you "can do". Ask her "what are you expecting".

    Rule #1 never lead with an offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape