Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...
    Copy / paste the link and when you get the warning, refresh the browser.

  2. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...
    Not on this one, but yeah I get block from time to time on the ones I have been chatting with, some software glitch.

  3. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...

  4. #6888

    Would you do this?

    Asking for 1200 allowance for PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-937fa2fabf61

  5. #6887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Haha! Help me guys, no luck so far in over two months.
    Sadly, I think the bowl is no longer what it seems to be.

    Either you will be wasting your time, or pay a premium for average looking girls.

    Might as well go straight to escorts these days.

  6. #6886
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I have to disagree. That was the approach I used during the Backpage days. But on Seeking, that is not the right approach. The girls on Seeking are not pros. They're not used to quoting prices. Anything they do quote could be terribly misinformed, based on what they've read on Reddit forums etc. If you make a reasonable offer, they will usually accept. And you're off to the races.
    Every girl on seeking knows why she is there; they're "pros" without being "pros".

    I've had tremendous success over the last few years on seeking and I never was the first to provide an amount. Let them tell you and then negotiate.

  8. #6884

    Disagree

    Sorry, I have to disagree. That was the approach I used during the Backpage days. But on Seeking, that is not the right approach. The girls on Seeking are not pros. They're not used to quoting prices. Anything they do quote could be terribly misinformed, based on what they've read on Reddit forums etc. If you make a reasonable offer, they will usually accept. And you're off to the races.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Never expose your hand.

    She asks what you "can do". Ask her "what are you expecting".

    Rule #1 never lead with an offer.

  9. #6883

    Rule #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.
    Never expose your hand.

    She asks what you "can do". Ask her "what are you expecting".

    Rule #1 never lead with an offer.

  10. #6882

    200 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Julia told me she was online only.
    She confirmed the 200 Lbs is real.

  11. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.
    From what I have seen over the last year a lot of women are asking ridiculous money. I had one quote me $1000 , I said no thanks, a day later she messaged me and said $750 , I said you are still far from what I am wiling to pay, her final number was $500. I did not even respond back to her because she tried to soak me for $1000 initially. $400 is a reasonable offer for Violet if she would not counter then she is a waste of time and has GPS. The ones you can get for $300 are usually desperate and or not desirable and then they will initially try for $600. Anything $600 and over is for really good looking younger women. I am totally done with seeking as its a waste of time, you can get a hot looking escort from Olita for $300 for 30 minutes.

  12. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    What was she asking for?
    She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.

  13. #6879

    Asking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She got angry when I told her about my PPM offer https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6a48e5393f1c.
    What was she asking for?

  14. #6878

    Violet

    She got angry when I told her about my PPM offer https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6a48e5393f1c.

  15. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    You can do better than that.
    Haha! Help me guys, no luck so far in over two months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape