Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6906
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Been in this girl many times. She's a nymph. Fairly certain I've never paid her more than 250.
    She asked for $600 which I knew was bullshit. Many of these girls will quote older guys like myself much high rates, they never admit it but we all know they do this. I don't look anything close to my age but it does not matter. FYI she tried to get $250 for a XXX video , yep $250 .

  2. #6905

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8a03227ee56d

    Quoted me way more than I will pay for a meet at her place or hotel, tried to sell me content for a ridiculous amount of money. She had been reviewed here in the past by Glen and I highly doubt he paid her what she quoted me. He did mention she was worth whatever he paid, I think he met up with her when she first started out on seeking. She just started an only fans page but there is not much there yet so I did not bother to check it out. She is basically all business and does not like any small talk. I made her a reasonable counter offer and she blew me off.
    Been in this girl many times. She's a nymph. Fairly certain I've never paid her more than 250.

  3. #6904
    Last 3 weeks I spent hours and hours targeting Boston area, nothing worked out, majority of them after chatting and discussing a PPM said they want me to try online first, with some others I had scheduling issues and some said they were not looking for intimacy, they wanted just dinner and a conversation. I had assumed since pool is bigger there so I may get lucky. No luck so far!

  4. #6903

    Elora

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8a03227ee56d

    Quoted me way more than I will pay for a meet at her place or hotel, tried to sell me content for a ridiculous amount of money. She had been reviewed here in the past by Glen and I highly doubt he paid her what she quoted me. He did mention she was worth whatever he paid, I think he met up with her when she first started out on seeking. She just started an only fans page but there is not much there yet so I did not bother to check it out. She is basically all business and does not like any small talk. I made her a reasonable counter offer and she blew me off.

  5. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    SDM raised their membership fee from $50 a month to fucking $160 a month? Are they out of their minds?
    Good lord. $160 a month for hood rats. What is this world coming too. LOL.

    They following seeking model. I ran why seeking went up on AI and liked this line. Which we all knew.

    using price as an explicit filter to prioritize member quality over overall user scale. Seeking's explicit strategy is to price out "tire-kickers," low-effort accounts, and time-wasters. .

    Which can be good less horny bastards chasing limited tail. Damn miss the ole 150-250 days getting laid.

  6. #6901

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the share Tommy.

    Kenzie can be had for $300. That's what she gave me. Her number ends 9140.
    She has an only fans and is a stripper. I think she does everything covered not really worth it IMO. Strippers are very business like she is def a pro

  7. #6900

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    She confirmed the 200 Lbs is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I got her on snapchat, but she wants half upfront before meeting which is a red flag to me.

    Julia is a game player, I don't think she actually has any intention of getting together.

  8. #6899

    Membership fee

    SDM raised their membership fee from $50 a month to fucking $160 a month? Are they out of their minds?

  9. #6898

    Here are a few

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I had a woman from seeking that gave me incredible head but she got out of the game a little while ago and I haven't found someone that can really replace her yet. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM their profile if you don't want the word to get out LOL. And I'm happy to send any recs that I can as well.
    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-06202b07e062.

    Elite smoke show. Divorced mom with a ridiculous body. Been my go-to since all summer.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-04fe7de53170.

    Bartender along the shoreline. Fucked her a handful of times. Loves sucking dick.

    3. https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-64ae5b9518bc.

    This one is a good time too. Knows how to ride a dick and has swallowed many of my loads.

  10. #6897

    Best Head?

    Hey everyone. I had a woman from seeking that gave me incredible head but she got out of the game a little while ago and I haven't found someone that can really replace her yet. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM their profile if you don't want the word to get out LOL. And I'm happy to send any recs that I can as well.

  11. #6896
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She mentioned that its per meet.
    She should be freestyling at some ofvthe swanky hotels in the city. Someone willing to provide that kinda coin regularly is probably a tough find on seeking.

  12. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I always distinguish between allowance and PPM, meaning they are different methods of compensation.

    1200 PPM. No.

    1200 Allowance, if we get together 3-4 times a month, could be possible.

    Keep in mind, she is in Boston, so, expectations will be higher than in hartford.
    She mentioned that its per meet.

  13. #6894

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I always distinguish between allowance and PPM, meaning they are different methods of compensation.

    1200 PPM. No.

    1200 Allowance, if we get together 3-4 times a month, could be possible.

    Keep in mind, she is in Boston, so, expectations will be higher than in hartford.
    100% true.

    I've never agreed to an allowance-based situation. It's always PPM (or as I refer to it while messaging on the site - "Pay-Per View" / "PaperView" Remember, there are certain "reg flag" words seeking folks look for; PPM is one of them.

  14. #6893
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I always distinguish between allowance and PPM, meaning they are different methods of compensation.

    1200 PPM. No.

    1200 Allowance, if we get together 3-4 times a month, could be possible.

    Keep in mind, she is in Boston, so, expectations will be higher than in hartford.

  15. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?

    Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.

    You guys geting block on this one?

    update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...
    I noticed this too but if you refresh when on that page the profile usually comes up. It's weird.

  16. 07-16-26 21:31


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape