Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 6970
-
07-17-26 10:16 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 480She mentioned that its per meet.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 10:10 #6894Regular Member

Posts: 43Correct
100% true.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
I've never agreed to an allowance-based situation. It's always PPM (or as I refer to it while messaging on the site - "Pay-Per View" / "PaperView" Remember, there are certain "reg flag" words seeking folks look for; PPM is one of them.
-
07-17-26 10:06 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 265I always distinguish between allowance and PPM, meaning they are different methods of compensation.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
1200 PPM. No.
1200 Allowance, if we get together 3-4 times a month, could be possible.
Keep in mind, she is in Boston, so, expectations will be higher than in hartford.
-
07-17-26 08:38 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 149I noticed this too but if you refresh when on that page the profile usually comes up. It's weird.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:31
Senior Member
-
07-16-26 20:38 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 347Copy / paste the link and when you get the warning, refresh the browser.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 19:01 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 480Not on this one, but yeah I get block from time to time on the ones I have been chatting with, some software glitch.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 17:00 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 205I have noticed when I click a lot these links on site often I am getting account deactivated blocked etc. I wonder if SA is flagging links for us not to see?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Or maybe all these chicas blocked me. LOL. Bad man.
You guys geting block on this one?
update: It just came up now...weird... forget all asians...
-
07-16-26 16:21 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 480Would you do this?
Asking for 1200 allowance for PPM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-937fa2fabf61
-
07-14-26 11:45 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sadly, I think the bowl is no longer what it seems to be.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Either you will be wasting your time, or pay a premium for average looking girls.
Might as well go straight to escorts these days.
-
07-13-26 23:28 #6886Regular Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-13-26 23:20 #6885Regular Member

Posts: 43Every girl on seeking knows why she is there; they're "pros" without being "pros".
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I've had tremendous success over the last few years on seeking and I never was the first to provide an amount. Let them tell you and then negotiate.
-
07-13-26 18:19 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 2109Disagree
Sorry, I have to disagree. That was the approach I used during the Backpage days. But on Seeking, that is not the right approach. The girls on Seeking are not pros. They're not used to quoting prices. Anything they do quote could be terribly misinformed, based on what they've read on Reddit forums etc. If you make a reasonable offer, they will usually accept. And you're off to the races.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 22:43 #6883Regular Member

Posts: 43Rule #1
Never expose your hand.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
She asks what you "can do". Ask her "what are you expecting".
Rule #1 never lead with an offer.
-
07-12-26 13:29 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 45200 lbs
She confirmed the 200 Lbs is real.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:17 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 233From what I have seen over the last year a lot of women are asking ridiculous money. I had one quote me $1000 , I said no thanks, a day later she messaged me and said $750 , I said you are still far from what I am wiling to pay, her final number was $500. I did not even respond back to her because she tried to soak me for $1000 initially. $400 is a reasonable offer for Violet if she would not counter then she is a waste of time and has GPS. The ones you can get for $300 are usually desperate and or not desirable and then they will initially try for $600. Anything $600 and over is for really good looking younger women. I am totally done with seeking as its a waste of time, you can get a hot looking escort from Olita for $300 for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




