Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 17253
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17043

    Blu

    Ofcourse, Blu is a pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Blu seems super sketchy -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f06778c8bfc7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ab6ce0a9832a

    I'm thinking escort or dancer. I figure maybe someone has seen her on listcrawler before?

  2. #17042

    What I have so far.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-14334f91be30

    Last convo I believe she wanted 350 so I didn't pursue.

    Tee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-561c87581a79

    By now I'm pretty sure someone has taken her for a spin. Logs on frequently. I had 1 meet and greet I thought went well but that was all.

    Celeste.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-897f7a17621f

    College honey that's busier than a bee with work.

    Kay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-48365ddf4ec8

    Taller than me but I'm curious about her. Tall ain't all when they're laying down and knees bent.

    Mercedes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-ccf6339d542b

    No weight listed and no actual full body photo.

    Rose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b2e671f50cec

    Mentioned 4 bills all covered. I kept it moving.

    Nina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-78c27523d388

    3 bills is the magic number. I didn't pursue.

    Tay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-28a3a3c85764

    I would pursue if she's legit. Funsized just how I like them.

    Anva.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-38c4c64250a0

    Another funsized one I wouldn't mind pursuing.

    Myrah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-ea25ac1bfae0

    Chatted a while back, never met. May try again.

    Jasmine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-cb76479664e1

    Not sure if she's been mentioned before but I like her looks.

    Lexis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-159664414a9b

    Photos don't show much and located in Athens but looks cute enough to pursue.

    Tasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-17a97e7d649b

    Profiles that mention seeking women and romance pique my interest. Still in search of that elusive threesome.

  3. #17041

    Blu

    Blu seems super sketchy -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f06778c8bfc7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ab6ce0a9832a

    I'm thinking escort or dancer. I figure maybe someone has seen her on listcrawler before?

  4. #17040
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is Bella and I saw her many times couple of years ago. She behaves like a semi pro but not an SB, she hosts in cheap motels.

    Only reason I saw her many times is because she is a read head and gives good head.
    I remember some chatter about her before. It's coming back to me slowly. Thanks for the info.

  5. #17039

    Bella

    Yes, she is Bella and I saw her many times couple of years ago. She behaves like a semi pro but not an SB, she hosts in cheap motels.

    Only reason I saw her many times is because she is a read head and gives good head.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43

    I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?

  6. #17038

    Elia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43

    I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?

  7. #17037

    Breanna

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf

    She was mentioned a while ago. Someone said she flaked on a M&G. But, I thinks she's been on the site for a while, so I wonder if someone has seen her. ?

  8. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, be careful out there. I'm taking doxycycline as we speak.
    Mgen is no joke.

  9. #17035

    If you have a little charm you can try fet app

    If you have a little charm you can try fet app and score lot of women easily.

    The yearly subscription through their website is $89 and $99 on the app.

    https://www.fet-app.com/invite/3466290

    Since this is kinda dating app, with your charm you can get between the woman's legs for free.

  10. #17034

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Especially a post 30's girl. Honestly if you're sure you can't charm her down, and most "know her worth" girls can't, then I like to leave them with a little comment about their age as I get ready to block them, try to give them a little perspective on their "worth. " They say 500, you respond "Oh, I didn't realize you were 20. I thought your profile said 35. ".
    35 with kids is not prime, but most ladies think they are like wine and become better with age. There are unicorns over 30 with kids that still feel like new, but those are the rare exceptions not the rule. I only visit ATL for work so don't put in much effort when I get hit with "Know my worth. " I think I closed her out with a statement that I would love to meet her but can't justify the expense when I have college girls asking me for half and they are a lot of fun too. I have also stopped blocking. I now opt for USER NOTES and add the phone number birth control status and this one "wants to meet for dinner at 5:00" then hide the profile. That way I can still look up the profile for my notes if someone wants intel and posts a link.

    If I am really digging a lady and want to negotiate I will tell them I will think about it and try to setup a meet to negotiate in person over coffee / drinks. After chatting, some charm, and you see them relax after realizing you are not a serial killer, I offer a win / win choice. "We can call it an evening and I will give you a small gift for meeting me for coffee (usually $50 in small bills to appear more substantial in a sealed envelope to cover gas and parking) or I offer x for the evening with amount depending on location, attraction and the sexual "no list" usually 200-300 never over 400.

  11. #17033

    Probably a stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    I assume she's and escort but I can't find her page anywhere. Does anyone know anything about her -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-53d539a854d1
    Not sure she's an escort, but if I was a betting man I'd put a large bet on stripper. The giveaway is the tattoo on the lower stomach that goes down to the pubic area.

    Also looking at her photos more closely, you can absolutely see the one where she is in the silver outfit is her at a strip club. You can see a roll of dollar bills on her garter. So yeah, almost certainly real, but stripper means she's a pro with more steps. Probably easy to close, but you'll pay the "stripper tax" to get between her legs.

  12. #17032

    "knows her worth" always means "no they don't"

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90
    Especially a post 30's girl. Honestly if you're sure you can't charm her down, and most "know her worth" girls can't, then I like to leave them with a little comment about their age as I get ready to block them, try to give them a little perspective on their "worth. " They say 500, you respond "Oh, I didn't realize you were 20. I thought your profile said 35. ".

  13. #17031

    River

    I assume she's and escort but I can't find her page anywhere. Does anyone know anything about her -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-53d539a854d1

  14. #17030

    Mia

    Has anyone met Mia before -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-f05023bb514f

    I think she's been mentioned in the past. Couldn't find a review though.

  15. #17029

    Knows Her Worth

    35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape