Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18320
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17780
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend Dasha. Have been with her couple of times. Very nice girl and pleasant to be around. 400 ppm. Her initial ask was higher I think. In the 600-700 range.
    Been seeing her for over a year now. Good girl, submissive. Only knock on her is her pussy has that smell that no one likes.

  2. #17779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    SDM also prohibits using words that indicate pay-for-play / quid pro quo relationships now. Last week I messaged some girl on there and used the phrase "mutually beneficial". I was not able to send and received a pop-up message with guidelines on what can't be included in the message. Before, I was able to say whatever without issue. I have had some decent success on SDM previously but it falls way short when it comes to the number of active SB profiles. The functionality, especially when it comes to searching and matching, also lacks way behind Seeking.
    Seeking has also increased their prices by way too much. I remember when a month was less than $40 without having to use a discount.

  3. #17778

    Destiny

    Any info on this one.

    Been chatting, but only one pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-67a69cbd8342

  4. #17777

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    If you can get her for less than 1 k, then I would recommend!
    Concur with PR here.

  5. #17776
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this same topic has been discussed in other forums, such as my home forum of Los Angeles. SDM had a $50 per month sub rate when I joined up last year and I've really enjoyed my time on the site, having met many wonderful girls, some of whom I'm still seeing to this day. However, as of last month, they tripled their subscription fees and when I complained, was told it for tech maintenance. I have thus not renewed, following my sub expiring on 7/7. Most of us here and in the chat groups on the SDM site seem to think they're trying to be like SA, to weed out the normal guys and only attract big spenders and even cracking down more on terms and language used.

    Thus, I decided to check out other sites, such as Sugarbook. If anyone has some good experiences on Sugarbook, let me know, so far it's been messaging and moving to text with two girls, but no in-person meet ups yet.
    SDM also prohibits using words that indicate pay-for-play / quid pro quo relationships now. Last week I messaged some girl on there and used the phrase "mutually beneficial". I was not able to send and received a pop-up message with guidelines on what can't be included in the message. Before, I was able to say whatever without issue. I have had some decent success on SDM previously but it falls way short when it comes to the number of active SB profiles. The functionality, especially when it comes to searching and matching, also lacks way behind Seeking.

  6. #17775

    Yep, it's a huge increase

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I did waste my $150 renewing my seeking membership after 6 mo or more to find the same pathetic fugly girls. But the silver lining is that I use seeking a lot when traveling for work and the rest of the country has some amazing gems. Someday I'm going to write a book on northern america based sex tourism since I would never see myself in Columbia, asia or those kinda places as I'm not into those kinda women I do wonder if there is a slavic hoetown somewhere safe for americans to visit and play because I do love those hot slavic girls.

    Anyways. I thought I should finally try other sites, I signed up for sdm free account. Saw there are a handful of girls who look legit and not on seeking. BUT they want $150 a month? WTF! When did SDM get that expensive? I thought they used to be like 10-20-30 a month? Definitely not worth 150 because there are only like 100 girls in the DMV anyway.
    Yes, this same topic has been discussed in other forums, such as my home forum of Los Angeles. SDM had a $50 per month sub rate when I joined up last year and I've really enjoyed my time on the site, having met many wonderful girls, some of whom I'm still seeing to this day. However, as of last month, they tripled their subscription fees and when I complained, was told it for tech maintenance. I have thus not renewed, following my sub expiring on 7/7. Most of us here and in the chat groups on the SDM site seem to think they're trying to be like SA, to weed out the normal guys and only attract big spenders and even cracking down more on terms and language used.

    Thus, I decided to check out other sites, such as Sugarbook. If anyone has some good experiences on Sugarbook, let me know, so far it's been messaging and moving to text with two girls, but no in-person meet ups yet.

  7. #17774
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.
    Tianna. Pics look better than irl. She's not very durable. She squirted and nutted all over me 2 x within 10 minutes and wanted to stop.

  8. #17773

    She's a cool / chill girl

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her couple of months ago when she first joined the platform. Her initial ask was 1. 2 but she brought it down to 700. It was still a big gap in both price (I was offering 500 max) and services (all covered, no kissing etc) so I passed.
    If you can get her for less than 1 k, then I would recommend!

  9. #17772

    Sugar daddy meet $$

    I did waste my $150 renewing my seeking membership after 6 mo or more to find the same pathetic fugly girls. But the silver lining is that I use seeking a lot when traveling for work and the rest of the country has some amazing gems. Someday I'm going to write a book on northern america based sex tourism since I would never see myself in Columbia, asia or those kinda places as I'm not into those kinda women I do wonder if there is a slavic hoetown somewhere safe for americans to visit and play because I do love those hot slavic girls.

    Anyways. I thought I should finally try other sites, I signed up for sdm free account. Saw there are a handful of girls who look legit and not on seeking. BUT they want $150 a month? WTF! When did SDM get that expensive? I thought they used to be like 10-20-30 a month? Definitely not worth 150 because there are only like 100 girls in the DMV anyway.

  10. #17771

  11. #17770
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the billing page with 25% discount ($112.50). You must not have current membership for it to work. If you have an active membership, the discount will not show. Wait until your memberships lapses then paste the link after you've signed in. I used to have 30% discount codes but none of them work anymore 😪.
    Looks like I pasted a completely wrong link previously!! Here is the correct 25% discount link:

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=ALNjIG

  12. #17769
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.
    Condoms for oral and regular sex, saliva isn't allowed for lubricating. No kissing on the lips.

    Sounds like a high quality experience.

  13. #17768

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-3ea9577b11b1.

    Texted a bit off site and sent me some pics. Dtf but seems firm with her ask of 1 k.

    Dasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.

    Has a tomboy way about her that was slightly off putting, but as soon as dick is in her mouth and her pussy flips completely to feminine. Super chill girl with great tits who gives awesome head and can really take a pounding.
    I was talking to her couple of months ago when she first joined the platform. Her initial ask was 1. 2 but she brought it down to 700. It was still a big gap in both price (I was offering 500 max) and services (all covered, no kissing etc) so I passed.

  14. #17767
    Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-3ea9577b11b1.

    Texted a bit off site and sent me some pics. Dtf but seems firm with her ask of 1 k.

    Dasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.

    Has a tomboy way about her that was slightly off putting, but as soon as dick is in her mouth and her pussy flips completely to feminine. Super chill girl with great tits who gives awesome head and can really take a pounding.

  15. #17766
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHabits21  [View Original Post]
    This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-f8b50dd65284.

    Claims to be French and that she works for the france consulate in San Francisco with regular trips to DC. May want to text from a 415 area code.

    This account is running (or attempting to run) a zoom scam.
    Her profile caught my attention about months ago ago. Didn't go anywhere and I thought it was a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape