Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 25007
-
07-05-26 19:33 #24632Senior Member

Posts: 39Choices
Perhaps Choices can clear up this mystery?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 19:29 #24631Regular Member

Posts: 19Anything on MamaV?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...c/330542523887
-
07-05-26 18:47 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 388Yes not hating but I've asked for her number a couple times but idk.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 18:08 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 4544Ally gee
Is thia the ally you keep promoting??
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/010984377749
-
07-05-26 17:26 #24628Senior Member

Posts: 1405My thoughts exactly! First it was phone problems, then the posting ads on STG. Problems. Choices should post the AD for her.
Originally Posted by King1230
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 15:29 #24627Senior Member

Posts: 661Can you please DM the new number?
Not sure if the 774 number works anymore. TYIA.
.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 00:18 #24626Regular Member

Posts: 8Can she deepthroat?
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 22:18 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 94Okay let's real talk for a second. Can you tell this girl to just make her own ads at this point? I know she's probably giving you a nice discount or paycheck for the hard work but this business model of hers is pretty stupid and annoying. She'd "drum up" far more business if she simply started making weekly stg posts with pics instead of having you spam a relatively inactive message board.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 19:56 #24624Senior Member

Posts: 388I still think it's weird that as much as this girl posts I haven't seen a review? Thinking scam or something.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 11:55 #24623Regular Member

Posts: 5I should have listened to you guys.
Deposit scam. I know I l know. But it was low and I was horny. Ghosted immediately after sent. Live and learn.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/932198655277
Posting again today
-
07-04-26 11:31 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 758Search this thread for "felicia" - decent amount of reports over the last couple of years.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 11:31 #24621Senior Member

Posts: 834Felicia
I know she has fans on this board, but I've never gone to see her, because on the phone, she was one of the rudest providers I've ever encountered, and she upsells and gets pissed if you try to negotiate with her. So, I've stayed away. Because if they fail the interview, I do not proceed further!
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 08:01 #24620Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee running a special
Guess she is trying to drum up more business.
If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.
Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.
First rate service. FS is covered.
-
07-04-26 06:30 #24619Senior Member

Posts: 1251Yes
Search your title or Alyssa in either Groton or Eastern.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 19:41 #24618Regular Member

Posts: 19











Reply With Quote



