Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24633

    Utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes not hating but I've asked for her number a couple times but idk.
    I have no idea but she might want to avoid all the bs that goes along with Skip? Lot- if I'm right, you asked for number and I sent it.

  2. #24632

    Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly! First it was phone problems, then the posting ads on STG. Problems. Choices should post the AD for her.
    Perhaps Choices can clear up this mystery?

  3. #24631

  4. #24630
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly! First it was phone problems, then the posting ads on STG. Problems. Choices should post the AD for her.
    Yes not hating but I've asked for her number a couple times but idk.

  5. #24629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Ally gee

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.
    Is thia the ally you keep promoting??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/010984377749

  6. #24628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    Okay let's real talk for a second. Can you tell this girl to just make her own ads at this point? I know she's probably giving you a nice discount or paycheck for the hard work but this business model of hers is pretty stupid and annoying. She'd "drum up" far more business if she simply started making weekly stg posts with pics instead of having you spam a relatively inactive message board.
    My thoughts exactly! First it was phone problems, then the posting ads on STG. Problems. Choices should post the AD for her.

  7. #24627

    Can you please DM the new number?

    Not sure if the 774 number works anymore. TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.
    .

  8. #24626
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Thats kelly. I've seen her a few times. I like her and she's sweet. Thats not her in the pics at all. She's shirt and thick blond curly hair. Nice apartment. Well kept. Have never seen any demons in her but youll be on a couch or on a blanket on the floor. No fiv. Oral game is great. FS she gets into it. I've repeated a few times.
    Can she deepthroat?

  9. #24625
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.
    Okay let's real talk for a second. Can you tell this girl to just make her own ads at this point? I know she's probably giving you a nice discount or paycheck for the hard work but this business model of hers is pretty stupid and annoying. She'd "drum up" far more business if she simply started making weekly stg posts with pics instead of having you spam a relatively inactive message board.

  10. #24624
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Jesus H. Christ! This is the MOST DETAILED menu with a price list, including just about EVERYTHING that can POSSIBLY be done during a BBBJ, that I've EVER seen!

    But she left one activity out! Several decades ago, I got an incredible BBBJ from the famous porn star Cumisha Amado, and after I came in her mouth, she gargled with my cum, with intense eye contact, and making a lot of very loud gurgling noises while doing it. One of her trademarks! She did it when we were in in the shower, so she was naked. I don't remember if she spit or swallowed. But she did NOT charge extra, either for the CIM, or for the gargle, LOL!
    I still think it's weird that as much as this girl posts I haven't seen a review? Thinking scam or something.

  11. #24623

    I should have listened to you guys.

    Deposit scam. I know I l know. But it was low and I was horny. Ghosted immediately after sent. Live and learn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/932198655277

    Posting again today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260704_114948_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  12. #24622
    Search this thread for "felicia" - decent amount of reports over the last couple of years.

  13. #24621

    Felicia

    I know she has fans on this board, but I've never gone to see her, because on the phone, she was one of the rudest providers I've ever encountered, and she upsells and gets pissed if you try to negotiate with her. So, I've stayed away. Because if they fail the interview, I do not proceed further!

  14. #24620

    Ally Gee running a special

    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.

  15. #24619

    Yes

    Search your title or Alyssa in either Groton or Eastern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape