Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 25015
-
07-04-26 22:18 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 94Okay let's real talk for a second. Can you tell this girl to just make her own ads at this point? I know she's probably giving you a nice discount or paycheck for the hard work but this business model of hers is pretty stupid and annoying. She'd "drum up" far more business if she simply started making weekly stg posts with pics instead of having you spam a relatively inactive message board.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 19:56 #24624Senior Member

Posts: 389I still think it's weird that as much as this girl posts I haven't seen a review? Thinking scam or something.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 11:55 #24623Regular Member

Posts: 5I should have listened to you guys.
Deposit scam. I know I l know. But it was low and I was horny. Ghosted immediately after sent. Live and learn.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/932198655277
Posting again today
-
07-04-26 11:31 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 759Search this thread for "felicia" - decent amount of reports over the last couple of years.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 11:31 #24621Senior Member

Posts: 834Felicia
I know she has fans on this board, but I've never gone to see her, because on the phone, she was one of the rudest providers I've ever encountered, and she upsells and gets pissed if you try to negotiate with her. So, I've stayed away. Because if they fail the interview, I do not proceed further!
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 08:01 #24620Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee running a special
Guess she is trying to drum up more business.
If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.
Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.
First rate service. FS is covered.
-
07-04-26 06:30 #24619Senior Member

Posts: 1251Yes
Search your title or Alyssa in either Groton or Eastern.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 19:41 #24618Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
07-03-26 17:33 #24617Senior Member

Posts: 389That one you had sounded like a good time unlike this one I think.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately.
-
07-03-26 17:01 #24616Regular Member

Posts: 19Head Doctor
Anything on this one?
https://secrethostess.com/11165988/
-
07-03-26 11:54 #24615Senior Member

Posts: 834Jesus H. Christ! This is the MOST DETAILED menu with a price list, including just about EVERYTHING that can POSSIBLY be done during a BBBJ, that I've EVER seen!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
But she left one activity out! Several decades ago, I got an incredible BBBJ from the famous porn star Cumisha Amado, and after I came in her mouth, she gargled with my cum, with intense eye contact, and making a lot of very loud gurgling noises while doing it. One of her trademarks! She did it when we were in in the shower, so she was naked. I don't remember if she spit or swallowed. But she did NOT charge extra, either for the CIM, or for the gargle, LOL!
-
07-03-26 10:47 #24614Regular Member

Posts: 19I got the same list.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 09:10 #24613Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
07-03-26 08:46 #24612Senior Member

Posts: 4544Dude, I never saw her but let me copy her rate for you because she won't respond to hey how are you or anything. She will send you her rate list first.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
Nly doing blowjob.
BJ with condom.
Qv100.
Hh 140.
Hr180.
Bare BJ qv 120.
Hh 150.
Hr 200.
Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat.
Qv 140.
Hh 160.
Hr220.
Bare BJ cim Bare blowjob and do it naked.
Qv 160.
Hh 180.
Hr 220.
Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat facial do it naked.
Qv 170.
Hh 190.
Hr 240.
Bare BJ cum in mouth swallow deep throat naked and record.
Qv 180.
Hh200.
Hr 260.
Bare blow job cum in mouth.
-
07-02-26 22:09 #24611Senior Member

Posts: 389Latina
I asked about her before her ad is always on Skip the games.
Is this one any good?
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...e/182797666752










Reply With Quote





