Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 33187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32977

    Jigglez

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381
    She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?

  2. #32976

    Jigglez

    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381

  3. #32975
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
    Blue ash no thanks not worth the risk.

  4. #32974

    Renata

    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183

  5. #32973
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.
    Yes, we met, communicating was spotty.

    Nice apt, she is a nice girl, really nice natural tits, was accommodating, BBBJ was good.

    I have a larger than normal cock that some girls have difficulty taking, bayli had no problem taking it hard and balls deep.

    Didn't flinch, seemed to have fun, I know I did.

    Will repeat soon, she has a nice sweet pussy.

  6. #32972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Bayli

    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.

  7. #32971

    Thanks CrazySteve

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.
    I thought she looked familiar. Thanks for the info.

  8. #32970

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    When I have free time I'd like to see her or bayli. She looks familiar but not sure it was a good or bad thing.
    Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.

  9. #32969

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to give her a try. She has been on my list for awhile.
    I can't believe people are gifting that much for ones what don't even BBBJ. Just about everyone on listcrawl says no BBBJ. Like what's the point LOL.

  10. #32968

    Any one know or seen her

    When I have free time I'd like to see her or bayli. She looks familiar but not sure it was a good or bad thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260630_142723.jpg‎  

  11. #32967
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Bayli on seeking in NKy and she is looking for a few trusted guys to help her out before she goes on vacation, she is 22 years old, thick in all the right places, sexy and fun to be with, she lives alone and has her own apartment, senior members only message me and please be nice to her.
    If you would be so kind as to share her info with me. DM me please.

  12. #32966

    Would love more info!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Bayli on seeking in NKy and she is looking for a few trusted guys to help her out before she goes on vacation, she is 22 years old, thick in all the right places, sexy and fun to be with, she lives alone and has her own apartment, senior members only message me and please be nice to her.
    Mind if we chat in DM?

  13. #32965
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLloyd13  [View Original Post]
    Met with Rachel this weekend and she did not disappoint. She was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly sweet. Incall was great setup and easy enough to find.
    One of the few worthy of still visiting in cincinnati, she is attractive, not overweight, always fresh, she is nice.

    2 others I can think of other than that I am saving a lot of cash.

  14. #32964

    Rachel Divine

    Met with Rachel this weekend and she did not disappoint. She was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly sweet. Incall was great setup and easy enough to find.

  15. #32963

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    She's basically the only one I see at this point; limited availability and she'll post it on her X; she has a day job so its only on her days off; even if you've seen her before she'll ask for new verification.

    Can answer more on DM.
    Sent you a DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape