Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 33191
-
07-06-26 11:09 #32981Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes up in the Dayton area. Pics are pretty accurate, face pic might be filtered.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 10:55 #32980Senior Member

Posts: 313Rosalie
Saw your post about Rosalie. She has been on my "must see" list for a while, but when she went under the radar I figured I had missed my chance.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
If you would, could you let me know the best way to get in touch with her. I have a phone number for her, 513-XXX-3695, and the email [Email address deleted by Admin], but I don't know if she uses those anymore or she prefers some other method.
Any other info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
C.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
07-06-26 08:23 #32979Senior Member

Posts: 345I don't know what she will or won't take a stance on. I video called with her and everything went well.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 07:55 #32978Senior Member

Posts: 537Verification
Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 07:52 #32977Senior Member

Posts: 537Jigglez
She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?
Originally Posted by Glazor4
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 23:18 #32976Senior Member

Posts: 49Jigglez
I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381
-
07-05-26 21:30 #32975Senior Member

Posts: 353Blue ash no thanks not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 16:48 #32974Senior Member

Posts: 345Renata
This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.
She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
-
07-04-26 14:34 #32973Senior Member

Posts: 353Yes, we met, communicating was spotty.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
Nice apt, she is a nice girl, really nice natural tits, was accommodating, BBBJ was good.
I have a larger than normal cock that some girls have difficulty taking, bayli had no problem taking it hard and balls deep.
Didn't flinch, seemed to have fun, I know I did.
Will repeat soon, she has a nice sweet pussy.
-
07-04-26 08:55 #32972Senior Member

Posts: 241Bayli
Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.
-
07-03-26 00:06 #32971Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks CrazySteve
I thought she looked familiar. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 20:45 #32970Senior Member

Posts: 170Kristin
Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.
Originally Posted by FirmButts
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 14:26 #32969Senior Member

Posts: 196No way
I can't believe people are gifting that much for ones what don't even BBBJ. Just about everyone on listcrawl says no BBBJ. Like what's the point LOL.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 12:52 #32968Senior Member

Posts: 39Any one know or seen her
When I have free time I'd like to see her or bayli. She looks familiar but not sure it was a good or bad thing.
-
07-01-26 12:24 #32967Senior Member

Posts: 56If you would be so kind as to share her info with me. DM me please.
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




