Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 2228 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 33413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33143

    Utr

    I would like details and pics if you have them too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.



    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  2. #33142
    Yep As expected your mailbox is full.

    But add me to the list for photos and info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  3. #33141

    Utr

    I would love to get her info and pics. She sounds like someone I would like to.

    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4 XXX.

  4. #33140

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    I would love her info as well! PM when you get a chance.

  5. #33139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Please

    Great post.

    Your mailbox is full. Probably from all of us trying to get her number.

    If I haven't missed the boat, I would appreciate her number.

    Thanks.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  6. #33138

    Camp Washington utr

    Your mailbox is full sir.

    I'd love to get her digits too. Sounds like my type. Any pics yet just to be sure?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  7. #33137

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    Would like to get her digits.

  8. #33136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    They all talk up their head game and think they're the best ever at it, like they invented it or something. Marketing I guess. If you say you're the best they will all want to see for themselves. As always though, YMMV.
    Never seen her but she has been around s long long time.

  9. #33135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.

    As noted below, she's in a place off MLK in Covington. Nice quiet street.

    The place is is in various states of disarray, but the play area is decent. Nice, clean bed in a cluttered room.

    She looks the same as she used to except perhaps a touch skinnier. Obviously, the tits are still massive and she enjoys them being fondled.

    Excellent BBBJ to get started, then cover on and mish to the finish. (I'm pretty vanilla.).

    Struggling to get an ad up.

    I will repeat.
    Mandy is always great to do bb with. She loves it. Also likes rimming you. One of the best. She will do anything you want.

  10. #33134
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.
    She had some severe health issues for a while, unfortunately. I'm glad to hear she's doing better now though.

  11. #33133

    Bayli utr

    I've met with Bayli on seeking in NKy and she is looking for a few trusted guys to help her out before she goes on vacation, she is 22 years old, thick in all the right places, sexy and fun to be with, she lives alone and has her own apartment, senior members only message me and please be nice to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8352.jpg‎   IMG_4456.jpg‎   IMG_8655.jpg‎  

  12. #33132

    Mandy

    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.

    As noted below, she's in a place off MLK in Covington. Nice quiet street.

    The place is is in various states of disarray, but the play area is decent. Nice, clean bed in a cluttered room.

    She looks the same as she used to except perhaps a touch skinnier. Obviously, the tits are still massive and she enjoys them being fondled.

    Excellent BBBJ to get started, then cover on and mish to the finish. (I'm pretty vanilla.).

    Struggling to get an ad up.

    I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Do you know Mandy? Want to?

    Been out of the game for awhile. Working back in on a limited basis. Will be back on lc soon.

    I have know her for years. Has private residence.

    Great bbj and open menu.

    Has duo partners.

    Easy to contact.

    Wants here new number out for old friends.

    All info and negations come for her. I am not her manager.

    DM me for contact number.

  13. #33131

    Thanks!

    I must have typed her name wrong, I tried on tryst multiple times but couldn't find her. Guess I'm finally getting old LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcats413  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mallory-mayhem
    Not my cup of tea, but just confirming she is posting.

  14. #33130

    Found her on tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I'm quite intrigued by all this, but couldn't find a Mallory Mayhem on Pornhub or the escort sites. Got a link to who you're talking about?
    https://tryst.link/escort/mallory-mayhem
    Not my cup of tea, but just confirming she is posting.

  15. #33129

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I'm quite intrigued by all this, but couldn't find a Mallory Mayhem on Pornhub or the escort sites. Got a link to who you're talking about?
    https://x.com/mallory_mayhem_

    Over the weekend I googled "Mallory Mayhem tryst" and her ad popped right up. Just tried now and it brought up her Instagram and Twitter but no ad.

    She 100% has an ad on Tryst, I saw it over the weekend and see it every time I scroll through. I use this site on a mobile phone only so forgive me for not doing more leg work. I don't think she's anything special, man. The deal breaker for me was she says "everything is protected", including BJs, but her content shows her rimming and getting raw dogged by hood rats. In addition to her being on the wrong side of 40 and a bit heavy, I decided to look elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape