Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 33191
-
06-30-26 13:46 #32966Regular Member

Posts: 17Would love more info!
Mind if we chat in DM?
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 12:32 #32965Senior Member

Posts: 353One of the few worthy of still visiting in cincinnati, she is attractive, not overweight, always fresh, she is nice.
Originally Posted by FrankLloyd13
[View Original Post]
2 others I can think of other than that I am saving a lot of cash.
-
06-29-26 19:10 #32964Regular Member

Posts: 9Rachel Divine
Met with Rachel this weekend and she did not disappoint. She was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly sweet. Incall was great setup and easy enough to find.
-
06-28-26 13:42 #32963Senior Member

Posts: 56Rosalie
Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:35 #32962Regular Member

Posts: 17I'll have to give her a try. She has been on my list for awhile.
Originally Posted by Zonian14
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:33 #32961Regular Member

Posts: 17Becky
So I finally pulled the trigger and decided to give Becky a shot and I was glad I did. She does have you video verify which can be a turn off but it was very brief and also showed me she looks just like her pics. Her incall was at a decent hotel. As soon as I told her I parked she sent the room number and didn't make me wait. She was very easy to communicate with through the whole experience which is always a plus for me. Got to the room an right away made me feel comfortable. We had some small talk an then got right down to business. Everything was covered but she gave a great BJ. I could only imagine what that would be like bare. Then we got into doggy, mish and back to doggy before I blew on her tits which look great. She apparently just had a baby not long ago which I could not tell by how her body looked and how tight she was. She gave me a heads up about that because squeezing her tits was making milk come out which was kind of hot. After we finished she let me clean up and chatted for a bit. I
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210733407
-
06-22-26 10:42 #32960Senior Member

Posts: 100Better than ever
She's basically the only one I see at this point; limited availability and she'll post it on her X; she has a day job so its only on her days off; even if you've seen her before she'll ask for new verification.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
Can answer more on DM.
-
06-21-26 22:26 #32959Senior Member

Posts: 241Rosalie
Has anyone seen Rosalie lately? It appears she's back with limited availability and has been for a few months. I used to see her often and just found her post. If anyone has been in contact with her or seen her in the last few months, I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to DM. I appreciate the help.
-
06-20-26 11:25 #32958Senior Member

Posts: 152Intel
Pickings are slim. Tried searching up intel on these, but the forums weren't giving me any results. Has anyone partook, any intel is highly appreciated.
1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/896441067511.
2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/445130543212.
3. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210448837.
-
06-19-26 16:18 #32957Senior Member

Posts: 100Kash
Decided to celebrate Juneteenth by supporting a small black owned business.
Coms super responsive, girl in the pics, friendly and personable. Was also ready within 5 min of set time. Incall was a bit messy but not dirty.
Performance was lackluster, CBJ was alright; and she just wanted to move on to Doggy; the view alone was enough for me, I haven't had a decent AA since Ashley moved on and she scratched the itch for me.
Hoping subsequent visits are more inspired.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210357877
-
06-18-26 15:23 #32956Senior Member

Posts: 151Inbox full
Please clean your inbox as it's full. Love to get pics and phone number of your stunning gal. I could help you out in Dayton area.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 09:50 #32955Senior Member

Posts: 211Just a deposit scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/266242513240
Thought I'd try this one. Turned out to just be a deposit scam. I didn't fall for it. Neither should you.
Have fun and wash your hands.
-
06-17-26 22:21 #32954Regular Member

Posts: 3Tink
Had a recent outcall with Tink. She was easy to get ahold of and set things up with. She was a breath of fresh air, showing up looking even better in person, dressed up in a sexy outfit instead of sweats like you get most of the time. We chatted a bit while I set up the payment, we took our time, no rushing. Got to it and had a good dream. She was enthusiastic and if she was faking it she's a great actress. I heard her timer go off before we finished but she kept going until I blew in the bag no clock watching. Chatted until she got dressed and sent her out the door no problems, no games. Definitely has the potential to be an ATF but YMMV. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...904/8597102461.
-
06-17-26 10:20 #32953Regular Member

Posts: 1Moroccan Hottie Moriyah Moor
Long-time lurker (very long time), occasional hobbyist, first-time poster. Just saw that Moriyah Moor is back in town. I saw her a couple of months ago and what a great experience! She's every bit as hot as her photos, and then some. Absolutely stunning. She was very chill, friendly, and accommodating. BJ, DATY, DATO, CFS. Having her look back at you over her shoulder is hot as hell. Highly recommend!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210175087#.
-
06-16-26 22:17 #32952Senior Member

Posts: 29Thalia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209455107
Honestly just an all around good experience. Linking up was rough but that was mainly due to my work schedule. Great conversation. Great body. Ethusiastic. I don't really have a bad thing to report. Will repeat.










Reply With Quote




