Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 26908
-
07-03-26 07:21 #26623Senior Member

Posts: 1435Thanks you made my day.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 00:42 #26622Senior Member

Posts: 1172But the increased rate for body type *also* comes with more time.
Originally Posted by Himes
[View Original Post]
So besides being fat and ugly, and having a pretentious writing style, she's stupid, too. A walking talking Dunning-Krueger effect.
-
07-02-26 19:08 #26621Regular Member

Posts: 2Tracey Daville??
Anyone know her? She looks sexy AF I saw her a while ago but never contacted her. Looks like she has Greek for only 100 extra flowers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/211395715
-
07-02-26 14:18 #26620Senior Member

Posts: 26Lily is ridiculous
If you look at her reviews on the review site, most of those are fake. Reviews give her 9's and 10's. No way in hell she is a 9 or 10. She has high end rates but she looks like a 3. Ridiculous!
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 08:27 #26619Senior Member

Posts: 1435Did you find all of these girls on your own without any help from this forum? Isn't the point of this forum sharing information for the benefit of all? Congratulations on your harem.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:42 #26618Senior Member

Posts: 196Trades
I have been in this hobby for quite some time at this point, and have a line up of girls I see whenever fit. About 6-8 I can call on at any time.
Out of these 6-8 I see the majority of them because they offer good service, for a good price.
Most of these girls are not UTR girls, most of them have posted or actively post. Some have reviews some have no reviews.
For any other seniors out there who are willing, I would like to discuss and trade. Idc if the girl has a lot of reviews but if.
All of you just take the top reviewed girls and all send the same ones, that won't work. The idea behind this is that my girls are vetted.
And yours will be as well. I'm at the point now that I don't want to go experimenting and run into bad situations.
Please DM me if interested.
-
07-01-26 14:17 #26617Senior Member

Posts: 412Ikr
She's exactly why reviews on other sites are suspect. She brags about the reviews which are like 9/10 avg. Then when you go see the reviewers and they've review the exact same people, not even located and the same state. Um ok.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 14:09 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 221That's rich
Pretty effing audacious that such a chunker would charger based on client size. Can't believe guys pay for that.
Originally Posted by Himes
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 13:53 #26615Senior Member

Posts: 109I really hope dudes aren't paying over $600 for her. Wow. Just wow. LOL.
Originally Posted by Himes
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 12:00 #26614Senior Member

Posts: 389Sliding scale
I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.
https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731
I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.
-
06-30-26 19:50 #26613Senior Member

Posts: 337Reached out to her. Wants 300/ hr, says she is in Ukrainian village.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
Still on the fence about it.
Very soft focus on all of her photos which leads me to believe that there is a lot of wrinkle in there.
-
06-29-26 22:44 #26612Senior Member

Posts: 532Fake Pics as per Usual
One of the chicks is an amateur porn star, Moa Bloom. Image search is your friend.
Originally Posted by SleepyWeb
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 18:58 #26611Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone seen this duo?
Anyone seen them? I'm sure they aren't the girls in the photo but is it worth the trek out there.https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2247301633.
-
06-29-26 18:36 #26610Senior Member

Posts: 188Soul Snatcher
She is a 60 ish BBW. Big tits. Cigarette smoke was very strong in the room. She is a clock watcher. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 21:02 #26609Senior Member

Posts: 243Euro Scammer
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ulb-53968.html
Originally Posted by NewTo
[View Original Post]
This is the same number with a rubrankings ad. This ad actually details multiple euro broads available so maybe it's an agency. Much like the Lombard agency. Or. OR. The scammer read these posts and is covering his / her tracks by posting a new ad describing the availability of multiple women haha!










Reply With Quote





