Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26607

    Soul snatcher

    Has anyone seen her? Seems ok for a quick BBBJ visit and tits look nice but no face makes me think she's really ugly or worn out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0e54ec23bdcc83

  2. #26606

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210840495

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210920829

    Two ads. Two names. Two different areas of Chicago-land. Supposedly two different girls. But pics are similar and share the same phone number. At best it's an agency running multiple girls like the Asian apartments. At worst it's a scam design to separate the money from the monger.

    Definitely you will not be getting the girl in the ad.

    B.
    I suspect what you'll get is an old euro broad. I remember trying to meet her and she runs multiple ads across multiple platforms. Some of the pics lean towards an older blonde, but most are pics of a younger hottie to bait you in. Similar advertisements on Rubrankings and adultsearch / look over the years.

  3. #26605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Alice? Or Ashley?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210840495

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210920829

    Two ads. Two names. Two different areas of Chicago-land. Supposedly two different girls. But pics are similar and share the same phone number. At best it's an agency running multiple girls like the Asian apartments. At worst it's a scam design to separate the money from the monger.

    Definitely you will not be getting the girl in the ad.

    B.

  4. #26604

    Darby Wilmette

    Anyone see this older woman in chicago?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...470/6463977232

  5. #26603

    Deposit scammer

    Wants fifty $ for her incall location.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/210736585

  6. #26602
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.
    She's no longer in chicago and claims she's done with the industry. She was a gem.

  7. #26601
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoJJ  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Heather several times. She is tall, around 5'11.180 HHR. She is easy to talk to to and not a clock watcher. Kitty is nice and tight plus she gives a great BJ. She can take a good pounding.
    Thanks. Just my type.

  8. #26600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Bella. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Alright bros, another TOFTT. Been hitting her up for the last week and a half but finally had a dream with her in it. Decent place near the airport and by decent a few pros with their handlers roaming around. Anyway first contact, LEO check while I was in my car waiting over facetime. As soon as I entered she started lecturing about how loud my knock was, how loud my voice is OMG. Any way damage was a buck 60 for 30 and then the upsell started for BBBJ for another 50 cents, I declined and she started complaining again how she is staying there and I need to be discreet another LEO check. At this point I am locked in so just wanted to get over with it. CBJ was 2 out of 10, she gets on top and the box is so loose from all the mileage. Switch to DATY and then Reverse where I do most of the work and I nit to get the hell out. I really hope your MV.
    I read your post and forgot to thank you. You saved me from wasting my money. Pretty girl but part of my paying for a girl is I don't want to deal with her bitching and other shit. If I want that I'll go find a girlfriend on top of my wife. I hope the guy with 4 post that asks nothing but questions and sends me two DMs asking about Bella reads this so he can stop bothering me. But maybe that guy and Bella is a good match? LOL.

    B.

  9. #26599

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1

    I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).

    But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.

    B.
    Texted her but couldn't meet today. Did anyone get a chance to meet her yet?

  10. #26598

    Agree

    If her Tryst is down she has left already. Encountered that in December where as went down & texts went unanswered for several months after

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost312  [View Original Post]
    I wrote one of those reviews. Her Tryst ad is down. She said she would be in Chicago for part of the summer, so she may be gone at this point.
    .

  11. #26597

    Hence the report

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    250 for a handjob??
    I thought there was more options available. That is why I posted the report, so no one else falls for it. You're welcome.

  12. #26596

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer77  [View Original Post]
    After a very long hiatus I'm contemplating getting back in the game a bit and you piqued my interest with this one. Ad says "westside Chicago" which doesn't tell us much but I'm thinking not a great neighborhood to go to, especially for a white guy who's probably not likely to blend in. Any info you can share on the area / building / apartment would be appreciated.

    After all this time out I'm not too keen on getting back in and going to a dump in a dangerous neighborhood. Thanks.
    Should've replied to JayMatty95's reply to DeeSke2021 for both your opinions, thanks to either of you guys for feedback.

  13. #26595

    Safe location?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488
    After a very long hiatus I'm contemplating getting back in the game a bit and you piqued my interest with this one. Ad says "westside Chicago" which doesn't tell us much but I'm thinking not a great neighborhood to go to, especially for a white guy who's probably not likely to blend in. Any info you can share on the area / building / apartment would be appreciated.

    After all this time out I'm not too keen on getting back in and going to a dump in a dangerous neighborhood. Thanks.

  14. #26594

    Dani


  15. #26593
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and decided to give this one a try. Was very responsive and arrived quickly. Massage was great but that was it. No teasing and on the flip when straight to jack hammering quickly. No touching or roaming allowed. Pretty lack luster ending. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/michel8
    250 for a handjob??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape