Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26626
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this hobby for quite some time at this point, and have a line up of girls I see whenever fit. About 6-8 I can call on at any time.

    Out of these 6-8 I see the majority of them because they offer good service, for a good price.

    Most of these girls are not UTR girls, most of them have posted or actively post. Some have reviews some have no reviews.

    For any other seniors out there who are willing, I would like to discuss and trade. Idc if the girl has a lot of reviews but if.

    All of you just take the top reviewed girls and all send the same ones, that won't work. The idea behind this is that my girls are vetted.

    And yours will be as well. I'm at the point now that I don't want to go experimenting and run into bad situations.

    Please DM me if interested.
    Clear your inbox buddy.

  2. #26625

    Theresa rip off

    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

    Set up outcall with her. Bunch of text back and forth. Sent her the time and location. Within minutes of her arriving, she was going through my stuff while I was showering without me knowing until after she left. Got out, she asked for the cash and I gave it to her. She said she left her phone in the car and like an idiot I thought she would be right back. Nope. Took off with 800 and blocked me. Beware. Do not get hosed like I did.

  3. #26624

    Little help

    Going to have the house to myself in a couple days and was looking for a reliable outcall. I don't usually do outcalls cause I think it's a little risky so obviously not looking for any cheap crackheads. An attractive, reliable girl with an open menu is what I'm looking for. I'm not concerned with price but would have to be able to travel to the southwest suburbs about 45 minutes from downtown Chicago. I had a couple girls in the past but they have both up and vanished in the last year. Any help would be appreciated and I can definitely send some incall reqs in return.

  4. #26623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    But the increased rate for body type *also* comes with more time.

    So besides being fat and ugly, and having a pretentious writing style, she's stupid, too. A walking talking Dunning-Krueger effect.
    Thanks you made my day.

  5. #26622
    Quote Originally Posted by Himes  [View Original Post]
    I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731

    I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.
    But the increased rate for body type *also* comes with more time.

    So besides being fat and ugly, and having a pretentious writing style, she's stupid, too. A walking talking Dunning-Krueger effect.

  6. #26621

    Tracey Daville??

    Anyone know her? She looks sexy AF I saw her a while ago but never contacted her. Looks like she has Greek for only 100 extra flowers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/211395715

  7. #26620

    Lily is ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    I really hope dudes aren't paying over $600 for her. Wow. Just wow. LOL.
    If you look at her reviews on the review site, most of those are fake. Reviews give her 9's and 10's. No way in hell she is a 9 or 10. She has high end rates but she looks like a 3. Ridiculous!

  8. #26619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this hobby for quite some time at this point, and have a line up of girls I see whenever fit. About 6-8 I can call on at any time.

    Out of these 6-8 I see the majority of them because they offer good service, for a good price.

    Most of these girls are not UTR girls, most of them have posted or actively post. Some have reviews some have no reviews.

    For any other seniors out there who are willing, I would like to discuss and trade. Idc if the girl has a lot of reviews but if.

    All of you just take the top reviewed girls and all send the same ones, that won't work. The idea behind this is that my girls are vetted.

    And yours will be as well. I'm at the point now that I don't want to go experimenting and run into bad situations.

    Please DM me if interested.
    Did you find all of these girls on your own without any help from this forum? Isn't the point of this forum sharing information for the benefit of all? Congratulations on your harem.

  9. #26618

    Trades

    I have been in this hobby for quite some time at this point, and have a line up of girls I see whenever fit. About 6-8 I can call on at any time.

    Out of these 6-8 I see the majority of them because they offer good service, for a good price.

    Most of these girls are not UTR girls, most of them have posted or actively post. Some have reviews some have no reviews.

    For any other seniors out there who are willing, I would like to discuss and trade. Idc if the girl has a lot of reviews but if.

    All of you just take the top reviewed girls and all send the same ones, that won't work. The idea behind this is that my girls are vetted.

    And yours will be as well. I'm at the point now that I don't want to go experimenting and run into bad situations.

    Please DM me if interested.

  10. #26617

    Ikr

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    I really hope dudes aren't paying over $600 for her. Wow. Just wow. LOL.
    She's exactly why reviews on other sites are suspect. She brags about the reviews which are like 9/10 avg. Then when you go see the reviewers and they've review the exact same people, not even located and the same state. Um ok.

  11. #26616

    That's rich

    Pretty effing audacious that such a chunker would charger based on client size. Can't believe guys pay for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Himes  [View Original Post]
    I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731

    I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.

  12. #26615
    Quote Originally Posted by Himes  [View Original Post]
    I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731

    I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.
    I really hope dudes aren't paying over $600 for her. Wow. Just wow. LOL.

  13. #26614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Sliding scale

    I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731

    I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.

  14. #26613
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this older woman in chicago?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...470/6463977232
    Reached out to her. Wants 300/ hr, says she is in Ukrainian village.

    Still on the fence about it.

    Very soft focus on all of her photos which leads me to believe that there is a lot of wrinkle in there.

  15. #26612

    Fake Pics as per Usual

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them? I'm sure they aren't the girls in the photo but is it worth the trek out there.https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2247301633.
    One of the chicks is an amateur porn star, Moa Bloom. Image search is your friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape