Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26611

    Anyone seen this duo?

    Anyone seen them? I'm sure they aren't the girls in the photo but is it worth the trek out there.https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2247301633.

  2. #26610

    Soul Snatcher

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Seems ok for a quick BBBJ visit and tits look nice but no face makes me think she's really ugly or worn out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0e54ec23bdcc83
    She is a 60 ish BBW. Big tits. Cigarette smoke was very strong in the room. She is a clock watcher. I would not repeat.

  3. #26609

    Euro Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by NewTo  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her, got rates, I asked why 2 different names and for a picture. No reply.
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ulb-53968.html

    This is the same number with a rubrankings ad. This ad actually details multiple euro broads available so maybe it's an agency. Much like the Lombard agency. Or. OR. The scammer read these posts and is covering his / her tracks by posting a new ad describing the availability of multiple women haha!

  4. #26608

    Messaged

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    I suspect what you'll get is an old euro broad. I remember trying to meet her and she runs multiple ads across multiple platforms. Some of the pics lean towards an older blonde, but most are pics of a younger hottie to bait you in. Similar advertisements on Rubrankings and adultsearch / look over the years.
    I messaged her, got rates, I asked why 2 different names and for a picture. No reply.

  5. #26607

    Soul snatcher

    Has anyone seen her? Seems ok for a quick BBBJ visit and tits look nice but no face makes me think she's really ugly or worn out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0e54ec23bdcc83

  6. #26606

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210840495

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210920829

    Two ads. Two names. Two different areas of Chicago-land. Supposedly two different girls. But pics are similar and share the same phone number. At best it's an agency running multiple girls like the Asian apartments. At worst it's a scam design to separate the money from the monger.

    Definitely you will not be getting the girl in the ad.

    B.
    I suspect what you'll get is an old euro broad. I remember trying to meet her and she runs multiple ads across multiple platforms. Some of the pics lean towards an older blonde, but most are pics of a younger hottie to bait you in. Similar advertisements on Rubrankings and adultsearch / look over the years.

  7. #26605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Alice? Or Ashley?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210840495

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210920829

    Two ads. Two names. Two different areas of Chicago-land. Supposedly two different girls. But pics are similar and share the same phone number. At best it's an agency running multiple girls like the Asian apartments. At worst it's a scam design to separate the money from the monger.

    Definitely you will not be getting the girl in the ad.

    B.

  8. #26604

    Darby Wilmette

    Anyone see this older woman in chicago?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...470/6463977232

  9. #26603

    Deposit scammer

    Wants fifty $ for her incall location.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/210736585

  10. #26602
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on nathalie.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5436964-400526

    Seems genuine from the reviews. I texted her and waiting to hear back.
    She's no longer in chicago and claims she's done with the industry. She was a gem.

  11. #26601
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoJJ  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Heather several times. She is tall, around 5'11.180 HHR. She is easy to talk to to and not a clock watcher. Kitty is nice and tight plus she gives a great BJ. She can take a good pounding.
    Thanks. Just my type.

  12. #26600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Bella. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Alright bros, another TOFTT. Been hitting her up for the last week and a half but finally had a dream with her in it. Decent place near the airport and by decent a few pros with their handlers roaming around. Anyway first contact, LEO check while I was in my car waiting over facetime. As soon as I entered she started lecturing about how loud my knock was, how loud my voice is OMG. Any way damage was a buck 60 for 30 and then the upsell started for BBBJ for another 50 cents, I declined and she started complaining again how she is staying there and I need to be discreet another LEO check. At this point I am locked in so just wanted to get over with it. CBJ was 2 out of 10, she gets on top and the box is so loose from all the mileage. Switch to DATY and then Reverse where I do most of the work and I nit to get the hell out. I really hope your MV.
    I read your post and forgot to thank you. You saved me from wasting my money. Pretty girl but part of my paying for a girl is I don't want to deal with her bitching and other shit. If I want that I'll go find a girlfriend on top of my wife. I hope the guy with 4 post that asks nothing but questions and sends me two DMs asking about Bella reads this so he can stop bothering me. But maybe that guy and Bella is a good match? LOL.

    B.

  13. #26599

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1

    I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).

    But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.

    B.
    Texted her but couldn't meet today. Did anyone get a chance to meet her yet?

  14. #26598

    Agree

    If her Tryst is down she has left already. Encountered that in December where as went down & texts went unanswered for several months after

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost312  [View Original Post]
    I wrote one of those reviews. Her Tryst ad is down. She said she would be in Chicago for part of the summer, so she may be gone at this point.
    .

  15. #26597

    Hence the report

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    250 for a handjob??
    I thought there was more options available. That is why I posted the report, so no one else falls for it. You're welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape