Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 12313
-
07-02-26 11:32 #11953Senior Member

Posts: 94Cici's friend Chloe is visiting this month, and she's amazing!
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 10:52 #11952Senior Member

Posts: 630Huh?
This shop and Momo have been reviewed here many many times.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 01:09 #11951Senior Member

Posts: 87PSE Momo at Candy
Thank you, Getup1970, for the referral. It took me some time to find this place with how few reviews on RM, but I got the number and address up there. I am not sure if it is by design or w / e but if this is a hole-in-the-wall place or something, or the locals just keep the secret to themselves. The place were easy to find enough, not liking the open road walk of shame though since it faces the main road. I got greeted by Momo herself, a great-looking gal she is very much in-your-face attitude open and welcoming. She got long legs maybe 5'4, skinny and lean but tall, she's got those DD size mm but nice to play with gently, shaved camel toes, thin lips with a tat on her tummy. The second the door shuts, she was already in my face with a DFK which got me excited for the play-by-play:
Massage: not overly focus on this one, she teases more than she massages imo, shoulder rub for a few minutes and tease begins, which I don't blame her for skipping this part quick.
Tease: finger brush with light scratches on my balls to open me up, I shower before I came so she must took notice. 1 wipe on my crack to confirm I am clean, and she goes for an amazing rim. Tuma was through and through, a gem for those who really enjoy this part. For me I really enjoyed the handjob while getting my salad tossed, and the BJ from behind are heavenly, she offered up some toys stuff out of her goodie bag, I turned those down because it is not my thing. Rim is one thing but toys up in there is not what I am looking for.
Faceup: She dfk with passion, very convincing if I may add, but I know better. I helped myself with her Ds, she did caution me to be gentle with them. Her BJ is slow, wet and with a ton of suction, DT me with flying colors too. She let me control the DT-BJ's pace, so that was real sweet. She took breaks in between her DTs with great shaft Polish and bls and the BJ portion took some time, she got me ready to go, and when I reach down at her camel toe, she was already wet and ready.
Main event: hats on and she spread her legs and lips with her fingers to show me the bulleye for me to plug her in. Mish in her wet pussy was fantastic, tight and wet, her vocal game is loud, real loud and passionate. She like to be manhandled in k9, I grab on to her cute looking booty and gave it to her deep and hard. I took my time with her and tried a few of my favorite positions and finished with a load in her mouth because she beg me to.
Post: She went for another round of BJ to clean me up instead of the wipes, honestly got me hard again on how good she does it. But since I ran short on time already she didn't get too far with it. Toasted a mouth wash and a quick wipe before I leave. She is a sure repeat for me, I think I am going to try her one more time while I am in town, they do things a little differently here, I didn't get the others to come say bye like back home, maybe they were busy or something.
220 all in.
-
07-01-26 19:58 #11950Senior Member

Posts: 44Good spa
Some changes regarding who has moved:
Cici and Mia have moved / left town.
New girls are:
Toffee.
Erica.
I did not stay as I had my mind set on either Cici or Mia.
-
07-01-26 19:54 #11949Senior Member

Posts: 44Camila
I believe Camila has moved to Boba Spa on 82nd.
Originally Posted by Guilty503
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 19:34 #11948Regular Member

Posts: 17Beauty Spa. Jenny
New month, new round of girls.
Stopped by today and I met Jenny. Looks very young, feels like innocent school girl young. Nice soft white skin, nice body and all natural chest. With her innocent look I expected her to be shy, to which was confirmed. Good massage skills, she covered every inch of my back and then straddled my legs and worked towards my butt and then legs. Felt like she made an effort to learn the massage part of the business. Second part of show, I finally got to see her body. Nice curves and she felt nice. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did, first with her riding on top and then switched to me taking control to the finish.
Overall I would see her again, but only after I meet with the other one. Did not catch her name. Also looked cute.
-
07-01-26 19:10 #11947Senior Member

Posts: 991For those here to pay for greek, is it covered greek? Never been offered so curious. Not sure if its worth the extra $. I'd rather spend the extra $ for another girl 4 hands / two mouths.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 17:03 #11946Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Love Spa Nina
Decided to try this shop and stopped by and was greeted by Nina. Got settled down in the room and she had me lay face down for a little massage to start. I started to rub on her ass to let her know I was ready for the main event and she asked me to turn over. LFK and then DFK and then she started nibbling on my nipples and went down to suck on my cock. BJ was top tier and then applied the condom. We went through multiple positions, including missionary and doggy and then I got a little bit tired. She hopped on top and rode me until I filled up the rubber.
Nina is a great gal with a friendly demeanor.
-
07-01-26 16:21 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 170Boba massage. Sofia
Visited Boba massage on 82nd Ave for the first time. Parked behind the building. Got in. Met Sofia. Double D cups breasts. Big & naturals. Beautiful face. Several flower tattoos on her body. A little bit fat on her belly & legs. Not a problem for me. My main focus was her breasts (naturals D's) and her face.
Price was good. Paid for table shower, body slide, BBBJ & cfs upfront. Didn't want to pay extra for Greek. It was $ more. I followed her to the shower room. She had very big breasts so the body rub & body slide were amazing. Very stimulating. Had great funs back in the massage room. Several positions. Finished with cim.
Overall, 8. 5 or 9 out of 10 if you like very very big breasts, beautiful face Chinese, who also offer greek service.
-
07-01-26 16:03 #11944Regular Member

Posts: 22Volcanic Touch
It was helpful, thanks.
Originally Posted by OGloc420
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:07 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 2027I am guessing she is over 50 I would rate her face and body six out of 10. But her attitude is a 10. She is passionate, genuinely enjoys herself, and wants you to be happy. Excellent thorough detailed massage also.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 14:10 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 991Viet girl Abi at Candy
I had both Anni and Cici at Candy last month, and before they left they told me a new Viet girl was arriving after them. I swung back a week later to find this girl and glad I did.
Abi was a hot viet girl straight from florida. She had the body of a latina, huge naturals and a very phat ass with dragon tatoo all down her back and ass, yakuza or Chinese triad style. Typical viet face but cute. Never had a viet girl at the AMP before so I knew I had to give her a try. I don't normally like fat asses but this girl was well proportioned and that ass looked great on my face during 69.
She was impressed with my Rudimentary viet speaking skills and spent the next hour with a good massage and all the letters of the alphabet. She bragged about having the body of someone who never had kids and don't drink alcohol and it showed.
That was a couple weeks ago and I assume she has already rotated out based on the comments here. Maybe its time for a Anni and Momo duo soon.
I do love Chinese pussy, but Hopefully we'll see more viet girls or other nationalities rotating thru.
-
07-01-26 14:07 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 88I've long thought about visiting cici over on Brooklyn. I don't mind older but how are her looks? Body?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 13:51 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 2027Oriental Pearl on Cornell, ask for Angela.
Originally Posted by RoninRR
[View Original Post]
Also Zen, on Hall blvd.
Both in Beaverton.
If you don't mind an older provider, the lady at House massage, which is near 82nd and Brooklyn in Portland. She gives an excellent massage.
I can't think of the name but also in Portland on Foster by 102nd next to a Mexican place is an AMP, that lady gives an excellent massage.
Jessica works at a new place the corner of 102nd and Clackamas which is just south of Halsey in portland. She gives an excellent massage. It's in a small strip Plaza next to an Asian nail spa.
-
06-30-26 19:33 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 32Totally agree about Anni, she is my go to. I thought she was not back until August.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



