Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 822 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 12322
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11932

    Two suggestions

    If you look above you will see the words "this forum thread moderated by admin". Go a little more to the right and you'll see "thread tools" and "search thread" if you click on search thread you can then type in any of the places that you asked about. My second suggestion is to stop by each one and see what the vibe is like between you and the girl. You don't have to stay, you can make an excuse like it's time for you to go to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured into these located in SE.

    Jinye Spa.

    Hollywood (near Powell Butte).

    Lotus (next to the hair salon).

    Palace?

    Drive by these all the time but never stopped; I might TOFTT soon at one of these if no one has perused the offerings.

  2. #11931

    Se Spots. ?

    Has anyone ventured into these located in SE.

    Jinye Spa.

    Hollywood (near Powell Butte).

    Lotus (next to the hair salon).

    Palace?

    Drive by these all the time but never stopped; I might TOFTT soon at one of these if no one has perused the offerings.

  3. #11930
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoofPdx  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed it's the nancy from kspa and jinye a while back.

    I concur about kiki and cici as favorites.
    Went yesterday 2 pm one girl. She mentioned that she would be leaving soon and that another girl would take her place next month.

  4. #11929

    Eastside Portland Adventures. Love with Daisy

    Beauty Spa. Saw Ila, with large topside that looked like it might get a bit droopy. She said Jesse had gone to NYC, new girl mid-week (new month). She was busy but not sure I would have stayed anyway.

    Enjoy Spa (had some other name on the building) - Met by Yoyo (maybe, not sure) she didn't meet my style, was large up top but had a face that look like work had been done, met 2nd giel Camilla. Pretty, but body also large tits that looked like they'd feel nice but overall body might be saggy. Not my vibe, so moved on. P.S. She was not happy I left, unimpressed about "You no come in with no money".

    Love Spa. Met by Daisy, said other girl busy for hour, but if I wait she is free soon. Waited in alcove for 5-6 min, then she called me back. As previous post mentioned, Daisy has a cute throwback vibe. She is less about being 'sexy' and more about being cute and fun. I found her to be very alluring. She was easy to negotiate with and settled on hhr BBBJ with no cim. Free roaming, and accommodating for positions. Great technique and had a great time with her. Tight body, real and in shape, plenty to love at Love! Never saw the other masseuse.

    Have fun and stay safe.

  5. #11928

    Volcanic Touch

    Decided to give Volcanic Touch a try on Saturday. I arrived in the evening and the parking lot was empty except for 1 car. All you have to worry about are the businesses which are closed during this time and the houses across the street other than that pretty secluded. When I opened the door, you entered a small waiting room. Once inside you ring doorbell next to it there's a window with the privacy reflection wrap so they can see me but I can't see them. Then came a mature lady probably in her 40's named Alejandra. I asked if she was busy and if they accepted walk ins she said no need for appointment. I this gave the fee for a 30 minute massage. She opened the door and guided me the the room. Once inside the room she the said if I just wanted massage or full service. I opt for full service and gave her the tip. Did the same damage as the AMPs. She then left the room and I got ready. Once she can came back she was dressed in some more revealing. The massages what ok, I like it's when they really dig in into the muscles but she was kinda soft. The massages table is a bit high compared to the AMPs and a bit hard. Once done we got into business. CBJ didn't ask for BBJ. Then CFS cowgirl, she was putting them knees to work. Only thing was the cover was pretty thick and black so bring your own if you don't like that. She said it was just 1 girl working at the time but they would probably bring 1 more so there would be 2 ladies working. I got the contact of the business so the would text me when new masseuses join. Pm if you want it. Other than that it's a nice change of things since I always go to the AMPs. Hope this info is helpful. Cheers!

  6. #11927

    North Portland

    Hi, I am staying in North Portland for a few days. Wondering if there are any fun places in this area? Let me know. Thanks.

  7. #11926

    Lina

    I was in E Portland today and happened to run across Blue Sky on Division, and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did; Lina has a slim body with a nice set of boobs and very responsive nipples. Don't bother with anything longer than a half hour, she doesn't really do massage at all. She said she arrived ten days ago and will be there for another three weeks.

  8. #11925

    Good Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Haha same thing happened to me. I parked at the far end of the lot by the taco truck and walked up. Just as I reached the top a guy pulled up to the liquor store and I had to walk right past him. Definite mood-killer. I didn't even wind up staying that day, maybe that's partly why.

    Oriental Pearl is just as bad if not worse on the "walk of shame" front.
    Just wait til you get inside. You're boxed in this waiting room that could fit 2 people, so if you're claustrophobic heads up.

    Mia is a good looker on the face. Smaller in the chest department. Fishnets were a good sign. It's a step up for the west siders.

  9. #11924
    I feel like the women at the west side shops tend to be a bit thicker. Is there a place I can go where I'm reasonably likely to pull someone on the skinny side? I'm fine with smaller boobs on a smaller frame.

  10. #11923

    Always feels awkward

    When you leave a pretty exposed place and you adjust your pants and make sure your zipper is up. I am sure this looks strange to anyone watching you leave. I find it quite comical. After all Who the hell cares about anyone else.

    Have a great day guys and girls. Love the reports.

  11. #11922

    Agree

    That liquor store is very popular too, I feel like everyone in town goes there. Could easily run into someone you don't want to run into there. I've been once back when it was CNE. Felt very exposed.

  12. #11921
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGRockin  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about good spa so I went for a recon in the middle of the day. Does anyone else feel self conscious going into that location? The parking lot was jam packed with cars trying to find spots, and lots of families coming in and out of the sports place, so once I got the door and saw the 'Ring the bell' sign I backed off. I prefer locations where it feels more discreet going in and out. Is it just me or has anyone else felt this at that location?
    Haha same thing happened to me. I parked at the far end of the lot by the taco truck and walked up. Just as I reached the top a guy pulled up to the liquor store and I had to walk right past him. Definite mood-killer. I didn't even wind up staying that day, maybe that's partly why.

    Oriental Pearl is just as bad if not worse on the "walk of shame" front.

  13. #11920

    Recon on Good spa parking lot

    I was curious about good spa so I went for a recon in the middle of the day. Does anyone else feel self conscious going into that location? The parking lot was jam packed with cars trying to find spots, and lots of families coming in and out of the sports place, so once I got the door and saw the 'Ring the bell' sign I backed off. I prefer locations where it feels more discreet going in and out. Is it just me or has anyone else felt this at that location?

  14. #11919

    They

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    TBH, they seem like a decently attractive massage therapist.
    Who is '"they".

  15. #11918
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    8737 SW. Canyon lane. Another Seattle connected spa and the sister spa of k spa. Very easy to find its on rubmaps.
    TBH, they seem like a decently attractive massage therapist.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape