Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 822 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 12322
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11947
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Visited Boba massage on 82nd Ave for the first time. Parked behind the building. Got in. Met Sofia. Double D cups breasts. Big & naturals. Beautiful face. Several flower tattoos on her body. A little bit fat on her belly & legs. Not a problem for me. My main focus was her breasts (naturals D's) and her face.

    Price was good. Paid for table shower, body slide, BBBJ & cfs upfront. Didn't want to pay extra for Greek. It was $ more. I followed her to the shower room. She had very big breasts so the body rub & body slide were amazing. Very stimulating. Had great funs back in the massage room. Several positions. Finished with cim.

    Overall, 8. 5 or 9 out of 10 if you like very very big breasts, beautiful face Chinese, who also offer greek service.
    For those here to pay for greek, is it covered greek? Never been offered so curious. Not sure if its worth the extra $. I'd rather spend the extra $ for another girl 4 hands / two mouths.

  2. #11946
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Love Spa Nina

    Decided to try this shop and stopped by and was greeted by Nina. Got settled down in the room and she had me lay face down for a little massage to start. I started to rub on her ass to let her know I was ready for the main event and she asked me to turn over. LFK and then DFK and then she started nibbling on my nipples and went down to suck on my cock. BJ was top tier and then applied the condom. We went through multiple positions, including missionary and doggy and then I got a little bit tired. She hopped on top and rode me until I filled up the rubber.

    Nina is a great gal with a friendly demeanor.

  3. #11945

    Boba massage. Sofia

    Visited Boba massage on 82nd Ave for the first time. Parked behind the building. Got in. Met Sofia. Double D cups breasts. Big & naturals. Beautiful face. Several flower tattoos on her body. A little bit fat on her belly & legs. Not a problem for me. My main focus was her breasts (naturals D's) and her face.

    Price was good. Paid for table shower, body slide, BBBJ & cfs upfront. Didn't want to pay extra for Greek. It was $ more. I followed her to the shower room. She had very big breasts so the body rub & body slide were amazing. Very stimulating. Had great funs back in the massage room. Several positions. Finished with cim.

    Overall, 8. 5 or 9 out of 10 if you like very very big breasts, beautiful face Chinese, who also offer greek service.

  4. #11944

    Volcanic Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by OGloc420  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give Volcanic Touch a try on Saturday. I arrived in the evening and the parking lot was empty except for 1 car. All you have to worry about are the businesses which are closed during this time and the houses across the street other than that pretty secluded. When I opened the door, you entered a small waiting room. Once inside you ring doorbell next to it there's a window with the privacy reflection wrap so they can see me but I can't see them. Then came a mature lady probably in her 40's named Alejandra. I asked if she was busy and if they accepted walk ins she said no need for appointment. I this gave the fee for a 30 minute massage. She opened the door and guided me the the room. Once inside the room she the said if I just wanted massage or full service. I opt for full service and gave her the tip. Did the same damage as the AMPs. She then left the room and I got ready. Once she can came back she was dressed in some more revealing. The massages what ok, I like it's when they really dig in into the muscles but she was kinda soft. The massages table is a bit high compared to the AMPs and a bit hard. Once done we got into business. CBJ didn't ask for BBJ. Then CFS cowgirl, she was putting them knees to work. Only thing was the cover was pretty thick and black so bring your own if you don't like that. She said it was just 1 girl working at the time but they would probably bring 1 more so there would be 2 ladies working. I got the contact of the business so the would text me when new masseuses join. Pm if you want it. Other than that it's a nice change of things since I always go to the AMPs. Hope this info is helpful. Cheers!
    It was helpful, thanks.

  5. #11943
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I've long thought about visiting cici over on Brooklyn. I don't mind older but how are her looks? Body?
    I am guessing she is over 50 I would rate her face and body six out of 10. But her attitude is a 10. She is passionate, genuinely enjoys herself, and wants you to be happy. Excellent thorough detailed massage also.

  6. #11942

    Viet girl Abi at Candy

    I had both Anni and Cici at Candy last month, and before they left they told me a new Viet girl was arriving after them. I swung back a week later to find this girl and glad I did.

    Abi was a hot viet girl straight from florida. She had the body of a latina, huge naturals and a very phat ass with dragon tatoo all down her back and ass, yakuza or Chinese triad style. Typical viet face but cute. Never had a viet girl at the AMP before so I knew I had to give her a try. I don't normally like fat asses but this girl was well proportioned and that ass looked great on my face during 69.

    She was impressed with my Rudimentary viet speaking skills and spent the next hour with a good massage and all the letters of the alphabet. She bragged about having the body of someone who never had kids and don't drink alcohol and it showed.

    That was a couple weeks ago and I assume she has already rotated out based on the comments here. Maybe its time for a Anni and Momo duo soon.

    I do love Chinese pussy, but Hopefully we'll see more viet girls or other nationalities rotating thru.

  7. #11941
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Pearl on Cornell, ask for Angela.

    Also Zen, on Hall blvd.

    Both in Beaverton.

    If you don't mind an older provider, the lady at House massage, which is near 82nd and Brooklyn in Portland. She gives an excellent massage.

    I can't think of the name but also in Portland on Foster by 102nd next to a Mexican place is an AMP, that lady gives an excellent massage.

    Jessica works at a new place the corner of 102nd and Clackamas which is just south of Halsey in portland. She gives an excellent massage. It's in a small strip Plaza next to an Asian nail spa.
    I've long thought about visiting cici over on Brooklyn. I don't mind older but how are her looks? Body?

  8. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninRR  [View Original Post]
    Everybody likes extras- but what would be the recommended place that still prioritizes a great massage first?
    Oriental Pearl on Cornell, ask for Angela.

    Also Zen, on Hall blvd.

    Both in Beaverton.

    If you don't mind an older provider, the lady at House massage, which is near 82nd and Brooklyn in Portland. She gives an excellent massage.

    I can't think of the name but also in Portland on Foster by 102nd next to a Mexican place is an AMP, that lady gives an excellent massage.

    Jessica works at a new place the corner of 102nd and Clackamas which is just south of Halsey in portland. She gives an excellent massage. It's in a small strip Plaza next to an Asian nail spa.

  9. #11939
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Also heard that Anni will be back too. While I think Momo is better looking Anni is one of the best service queens in the area.
    Totally agree about Anni, she is my go to. I thought she was not back until August.

  10. #11938
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    If you are here between the 1st and 15th, Momo will be available at Candy.

    She is worth a visit in my opinion. Great looks and service.
    Also heard that Anni will be back too. While I think Momo is better looking Anni is one of the best service queens in the area.

  11. #11937

    Enjoy Spa Camila

    Had the time today, stopped by in the afternoon and had a great session with Camila. 5'5, probably about 130 lbs. C cups, small but nice booty. A couple of small rose tattos, one above her chest and the other on her arm. Face 7/10, Body 7/10, Service 10/10.

    Love to walk into a place and see a provider whos eager to serve. Quick to recommend the table shower (those where already my intentions), quoted 2. For the hh. 2. 5 for the full (house fee included), went with the hh. Table shower was great, she sang and moaned through the shower, BBBJ + rj. 69, & lots of kissing and sliding during the ts. She licks fucking everything and seems to really enjoy it.

    In the room greek offered for +1. Passed on it, but impressed with the full menu she has. BBBJ, & Cfs.

    Like I mentioned, service was amazing, she's a pro, moans through the whole seassion, which to me is a +.

    Definetly recomend a visit, she's here for a month!

  12. #11936
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Hello, coming to portland for a few weeks for work at July. Looking for any recommendations around in your area. TIA.
    If you are here between the 1st and 15th, Momo will be available at Candy.

    She is worth a visit in my opinion. Great looks and service.

  13. #11935

    Recomends with focus on massage?

    Everybody likes extras- but what would be the recommended place that still prioritizes a great massage first?

  14. #11934

    Enjoy spa. YoYo

    Saw their new girl YoYo yesterday. She had a pretty face and a sexy body. Very Big C cups / small D cups Breasts. Nice ass (for an Asian). Only 5 feet 2 inches tall. 110 lbs. Not skinny. Looked young too. Services were great. Table shower, body slide, BBBJ & CFS. Very pleased with her.

  15. #11933

    Work trip recoomendation

    Hello, coming to portland for a few weeks for work at July. Looking for any recommendations around in your area. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape