Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 822 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 12318
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11943
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I've long thought about visiting cici over on Brooklyn. I don't mind older but how are her looks? Body?
    I am guessing she is over 50 I would rate her face and body six out of 10. But her attitude is a 10. She is passionate, genuinely enjoys herself, and wants you to be happy. Excellent thorough detailed massage also.

  2. #11942

    Viet girl Abi at Candy

    I had both Anni and Cici at Candy last month, and before they left they told me a new Viet girl was arriving after them. I swung back a week later to find this girl and glad I did.

    Abi was a hot viet girl straight from florida. She had the body of a latina, huge naturals and a very phat ass with dragon tatoo all down her back and ass, yakuza or Chinese triad style. Typical viet face but cute. Never had a viet girl at the AMP before so I knew I had to give her a try. I don't normally like fat asses but this girl was well proportioned and that ass looked great on my face during 69.

    She was impressed with my Rudimentary viet speaking skills and spent the next hour with a good massage and all the letters of the alphabet. She bragged about having the body of someone who never had kids and don't drink alcohol and it showed.

    That was a couple weeks ago and I assume she has already rotated out based on the comments here. Maybe its time for a Anni and Momo duo soon.

    I do love Chinese pussy, but Hopefully we'll see more viet girls or other nationalities rotating thru.

  3. #11941
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Pearl on Cornell, ask for Angela.

    Also Zen, on Hall blvd.

    Both in Beaverton.

    If you don't mind an older provider, the lady at House massage, which is near 82nd and Brooklyn in Portland. She gives an excellent massage.

    I can't think of the name but also in Portland on Foster by 102nd next to a Mexican place is an AMP, that lady gives an excellent massage.

    Jessica works at a new place the corner of 102nd and Clackamas which is just south of Halsey in portland. She gives an excellent massage. It's in a small strip Plaza next to an Asian nail spa.
    I've long thought about visiting cici over on Brooklyn. I don't mind older but how are her looks? Body?

  4. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninRR  [View Original Post]
    Everybody likes extras- but what would be the recommended place that still prioritizes a great massage first?
    Oriental Pearl on Cornell, ask for Angela.

    Also Zen, on Hall blvd.

    Both in Beaverton.

    If you don't mind an older provider, the lady at House massage, which is near 82nd and Brooklyn in Portland. She gives an excellent massage.

    I can't think of the name but also in Portland on Foster by 102nd next to a Mexican place is an AMP, that lady gives an excellent massage.

    Jessica works at a new place the corner of 102nd and Clackamas which is just south of Halsey in portland. She gives an excellent massage. It's in a small strip Plaza next to an Asian nail spa.

  5. #11939
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Also heard that Anni will be back too. While I think Momo is better looking Anni is one of the best service queens in the area.
    Totally agree about Anni, she is my go to. I thought she was not back until August.

  6. #11938
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    If you are here between the 1st and 15th, Momo will be available at Candy.

    She is worth a visit in my opinion. Great looks and service.
    Also heard that Anni will be back too. While I think Momo is better looking Anni is one of the best service queens in the area.

  7. #11937

    Enjoy Spa Camila

    Had the time today, stopped by in the afternoon and had a great session with Camila. 5'5, probably about 130 lbs. C cups, small but nice booty. A couple of small rose tattos, one above her chest and the other on her arm. Face 7/10, Body 7/10, Service 10/10.

    Love to walk into a place and see a provider whos eager to serve. Quick to recommend the table shower (those where already my intentions), quoted 2. For the hh. 2. 5 for the full (house fee included), went with the hh. Table shower was great, she sang and moaned through the shower, BBBJ + rj. 69, & lots of kissing and sliding during the ts. She licks fucking everything and seems to really enjoy it.

    In the room greek offered for +1. Passed on it, but impressed with the full menu she has. BBBJ, & Cfs.

    Like I mentioned, service was amazing, she's a pro, moans through the whole seassion, which to me is a +.

    Definetly recomend a visit, she's here for a month!

  8. #11936
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Hello, coming to portland for a few weeks for work at July. Looking for any recommendations around in your area. TIA.
    If you are here between the 1st and 15th, Momo will be available at Candy.

    She is worth a visit in my opinion. Great looks and service.

  9. #11935

    Recomends with focus on massage?

    Everybody likes extras- but what would be the recommended place that still prioritizes a great massage first?

  10. #11934

    Enjoy spa. YoYo

    Saw their new girl YoYo yesterday. She had a pretty face and a sexy body. Very Big C cups / small D cups Breasts. Nice ass (for an Asian). Only 5 feet 2 inches tall. 110 lbs. Not skinny. Looked young too. Services were great. Table shower, body slide, BBBJ & CFS. Very pleased with her.

  11. #11933

    Work trip recoomendation

    Hello, coming to portland for a few weeks for work at July. Looking for any recommendations around in your area. TIA.

  12. #11932

    Two suggestions

    If you look above you will see the words "this forum thread moderated by admin". Go a little more to the right and you'll see "thread tools" and "search thread" if you click on search thread you can then type in any of the places that you asked about. My second suggestion is to stop by each one and see what the vibe is like between you and the girl. You don't have to stay, you can make an excuse like it's time for you to go to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured into these located in SE.

    Jinye Spa.

    Hollywood (near Powell Butte).

    Lotus (next to the hair salon).

    Palace?

    Drive by these all the time but never stopped; I might TOFTT soon at one of these if no one has perused the offerings.

  13. #11931

    Se Spots. ?

    Has anyone ventured into these located in SE.

    Jinye Spa.

    Hollywood (near Powell Butte).

    Lotus (next to the hair salon).

    Palace?

    Drive by these all the time but never stopped; I might TOFTT soon at one of these if no one has perused the offerings.

  14. #11930
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoofPdx  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed it's the nancy from kspa and jinye a while back.

    I concur about kiki and cici as favorites.
    Went yesterday 2 pm one girl. She mentioned that she would be leaving soon and that another girl would take her place next month.

  15. #11929

    Eastside Portland Adventures. Love with Daisy

    Beauty Spa. Saw Ila, with large topside that looked like it might get a bit droopy. She said Jesse had gone to NYC, new girl mid-week (new month). She was busy but not sure I would have stayed anyway.

    Enjoy Spa (had some other name on the building) - Met by Yoyo (maybe, not sure) she didn't meet my style, was large up top but had a face that look like work had been done, met 2nd giel Camilla. Pretty, but body also large tits that looked like they'd feel nice but overall body might be saggy. Not my vibe, so moved on. P.S. She was not happy I left, unimpressed about "You no come in with no money".

    Love Spa. Met by Daisy, said other girl busy for hour, but if I wait she is free soon. Waited in alcove for 5-6 min, then she called me back. As previous post mentioned, Daisy has a cute throwback vibe. She is less about being 'sexy' and more about being cute and fun. I found her to be very alluring. She was easy to negotiate with and settled on hhr BBBJ with no cim. Free roaming, and accommodating for positions. Great technique and had a great time with her. Tight body, real and in shape, plenty to love at Love! Never saw the other masseuse.

    Have fun and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape