Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 17043
-
07-01-26 07:52 #16953Senior Member

Posts: 572I talked to her, but didn't get a chance to discuss $$ I stopped responding when I noticed every week her location changed (Burr Ridge, Oakbrook, Schaumburg) pro vibes.
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 07:28 #16952Senior Member

Posts: 35Vanessa
-
06-30-26 18:29 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 35Natalia
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-bc5f2ad15d52
Anyone seen her recently.
Wants 350 cfs. Been a min since I last saw her.
-
06-27-26 14:04 #16950Senior Member

Posts: 109They ask for shit like this because some men give it to them. Goofballs. There's a lot of rich older gentlemen who don't mind paying that bullshit.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 11:15 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 243Fatties
Wow. The ego on these big broads.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 10:55 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 220Jordan 25
She has a big presence on OF and wants 1 K to meet, https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-d536b62fc30c.
Too rich for me. I don't know if I am allowed to give her OF name here. DM if you want it.
-
06-25-26 12:35 #16947Regular Member

Posts: 6Info dump
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-f4158bc772d9
This one wants a dinner date first then 500 ppm once intimacy is involver. Anyone try her yet?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-702e2d884812
Wants 450 ppm but seems like YMMV, also requires condom. Anyone meet her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-3496e17c5f1d
Wants you to buy her a car.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-db765f7f85df
This one is a pro and wants 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-2ba265f8024a
Wants 400, think she is fake or playing around but unsure.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-3e6e0859f012
This one is a time waster and doesn't make any plans to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-6a25f1657c2a
Talked to this one before, think she wants something platonic tbh.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-124187aa8696
Is like an "influencer" gym girl and wants like 1 k ppm.
-
06-25-26 09:36 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 237Same
Banged her 8 ish years ago. She was cute in a homely way. Not like the glamour shots. Didn't know it but she had an "H" problem and was living at a halfway house. Again didn't know that at the time. Anywho ended up meeting her up for coffee and boned her raw in my car Cip. Went in for seconds and did bbfsanalcip. Pulled out and poo everywhere. Eeek. That was all in an hour of meeting or so.
.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 10:18 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 243Kat SA
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-1e44beed0d45
I remember meeting this little hooker off of seeking about 10 years ago. She lived on the northwest side of Chicago and was an easy grab. Not hot but young and cute enough. Had her over at my place a few times where she let me do whatever I wanted to her. Passive and friendly, but a bit of a dud so I moved on. She developed some kind of dependency and was on listcrawler for a while. I think I've seen her on Tryst as well. I'm sure some of you mongers have sampled her as well, but for those who haven't, she's available and reasonable. A white Latina mix I believe, can't remember for sure.
I'm looking at jumping back into the bowl with a full membership, but just looking at what's available from the browsing, I know it's nothing like the delicious dolls I was pulling years back. Oh well I just need 1 for now.
-
06-22-26 18:49 #16944Senior Member

Posts: 32Use google chrome on a pc, or an android device (you can buy a cheap one for $100) and you should be able to use a google play gift card.
Originally Posted by TJ619
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 16:01 #16943Regular Member

Posts: 9The best I've been able to do recently is create a virtual card on one of my CC accounts and use it with a fake name. Doesn't keep the transaction totally hidden on my end, but keeps my name off of Seeking's computers.
Originally Posted by TJ619
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 18:35 #16942Senior Member

Posts: 67Cam
Chatted with this one last year and she flaked. Seems a bit better this time around. Quoted 5. Anyone meet her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-93cf293185e2
TIA.
-
06-21-26 15:06 #16941Senior Member

Posts: 169Don't believe the pics. Once I saw her in person I decided to cancel.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:34 #16940Regular Member

Posts: 19Seeking recommendations SA / SB
I'm new to Chicago as just started coming here every other week for business. Mostly down town.
I've used Seeking and Secret Benefits in the past without much success so stopped using them.
However this forum and Seeking activity seem very active, so considering joining again.
Would appreciate any recommendations or referrals. Happy to report back my findings.
PM welcome.
-
06-20-26 20:00 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 32Seeking membership question
So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.
Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.
Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?
I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.










Reply With Quote




