Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 1136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 17038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16963
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTops84  [View Original Post]
    Very highly reviewed and for good reason! She will take you back to a time when Backpage ruled the day, simply my favorite and a treasure to be inside. Pumped multiple loads in her and will continue to do so forever.
    Can you dm her contact info?

  2. #16962
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    She's high volume and barebacks anyone so keep that in mind. Practically a pro by now. She's a nice girl though.
    She kinda fat. Those image on SA aren't really accurate. Never saw her though.

  3. #16961
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Did you (or anyone) ever see her?
    She's high volume and barebacks anyone so keep that in mind. Practically a pro by now. She's a nice girl though.

  4. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    We agreed to 350, CFS, BBBJ ok. I booked the room, but she ended up ghosting me. I found her Facebook, she seemed bigger than her pics on SA. Her English is not so great.
    She also chopped off her boobs so she has some scarring there from the reduction.

  5. #16959

    Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Did you (or anyone) ever see her?
    Very highly reviewed and for good reason! She will take you back to a time when Backpage ruled the day, simply my favorite and a treasure to be inside. Pumped multiple loads in her and will continue to do so forever.

  6. #16958
    Chick with an agenda


    Posts: 15

    Any other sites?

    What are the BEST sites beside seeking and cuddle comfort. SDM is full of scammers I feel in my experience and Secret Benefits is a hit or miss.

  7. #16957
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCircus  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one guys? https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e.

    Thanks in advance.
    Did you (or anyone) ever see her?

  8. #16956
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    I signed up in January of this year successfully using a AMEX gift card through Google Play. Getting ready to RTFF now to see if there any new developments about payment; otherwise will be trying to pay the same way to get back on again.

    One caveat though. When you use Google Play to pay, you need to get on SA right away and start using it. Otherwise for some reason, Google will claw back the payment from SA and put it back on your card. I learned this the hard way as I paid and didn't log onto SA for several days. SA banned me and I didn't know why. I then got on my associated gmail account and saw that Google had been sending me warnings for several days I needed to use the subscripton or they would cancel it. It sucked, but I was able to work with SA to reinstate my account, pay again and use SA. The delay pushed back my 30 day into a period when I could not fully use it, busy with other things, but I was glad I was able to salvage my seasoned account.

  9. #16955

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    We agreed to 350, CFS, BBBJ ok. I booked the room, but she ended up ghosting me. I found her Facebook, she seemed bigger than her pics on SA. Her English is not so great.
    She's so sweet.

    Might set something up to see how she is. I remember last year stuff was tight tight.

    Ill update if I do.

  10. #16954
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-bc5f2ad15d52

    Anyone seen her recently.

    Wants 350 cfs. Been a min since I last saw her.
    We agreed to 350, CFS, BBBJ ok. I booked the room, but she ended up ghosting me. I found her Facebook, she seemed bigger than her pics on SA. Her English is not so great.

  11. #16953
    I talked to her, but didn't get a chance to discuss $$ I stopped responding when I noticed every week her location changed (Burr Ridge, Oakbrook, Schaumburg) pro vibes.

  12. #16952

    Vanessa


  13. #16951

    Natalia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-bc5f2ad15d52

    Anyone seen her recently.

    Wants 350 cfs. Been a min since I last saw her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260630_171900_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #16950
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Wow. The ego on these big broads.
    They ask for shit like this because some men give it to them. Goofballs. There's a lot of rich older gentlemen who don't mind paying that bullshit.

  15. #16949

    Fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She has a big presence on OF and wants 1 K to meet, https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-d536b62fc30c.

    Too rich for me. I don't know if I am allowed to give her OF name here. DM if you want it.
    Wow. The ego on these big broads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape