Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 17039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16949

    Fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She has a big presence on OF and wants 1 K to meet, https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-d536b62fc30c.

    Too rich for me. I don't know if I am allowed to give her OF name here. DM if you want it.
    Wow. The ego on these big broads.

  2. #16948

    Jordan 25

    She has a big presence on OF and wants 1 K to meet, https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-d536b62fc30c.

    Too rich for me. I don't know if I am allowed to give her OF name here. DM if you want it.

  3. #16947

    Info dump

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-f4158bc772d9

    This one wants a dinner date first then 500 ppm once intimacy is involver. Anyone try her yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-702e2d884812

    Wants 450 ppm but seems like YMMV, also requires condom. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-3496e17c5f1d

    Wants you to buy her a car.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-db765f7f85df

    This one is a pro and wants 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-2ba265f8024a

    Wants 400, think she is fake or playing around but unsure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-3e6e0859f012

    This one is a time waster and doesn't make any plans to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-6a25f1657c2a

    Talked to this one before, think she wants something platonic tbh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-124187aa8696

    Is like an "influencer" gym girl and wants like 1 k ppm.

  4. #16946

    Same

    Banged her 8 ish years ago. She was cute in a homely way. Not like the glamour shots. Didn't know it but she had an "H" problem and was living at a halfway house. Again didn't know that at the time. Anywho ended up meeting her up for coffee and boned her raw in my car Cip. Went in for seconds and did bbfsanalcip. Pulled out and poo everywhere. Eeek. That was all in an hour of meeting or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-1e44beed0d45

    I remember meeting this little hooker off of seeking about 10 years ago. She lived on the northwest side of Chicago and was an easy grab. Not hot but young and cute enough. Had her over at my place a few times where she let me do whatever I wanted to her. Passive and friendly, but a bit of a dud so I moved on. She developed some kind of dependency and was on listcrawler for a while. I think I've seen her on Tryst as well. I'm sure some of you mongers have sampled her as well, but for those who haven't, she's available and reasonable. A white Latina mix I believe, can't remember for sure.

    I'm looking at jumping back into the bowl with a full membership, but just looking at what's available from the browsing, I know it's nothing like the delicious dolls I was pulling years back. Oh well I just need 1 for now.
    .

  5. #16945

    Kat SA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-1e44beed0d45

    I remember meeting this little hooker off of seeking about 10 years ago. She lived on the northwest side of Chicago and was an easy grab. Not hot but young and cute enough. Had her over at my place a few times where she let me do whatever I wanted to her. Passive and friendly, but a bit of a dud so I moved on. She developed some kind of dependency and was on listcrawler for a while. I think I've seen her on Tryst as well. I'm sure some of you mongers have sampled her as well, but for those who haven't, she's available and reasonable. A white Latina mix I believe, can't remember for sure.

    I'm looking at jumping back into the bowl with a full membership, but just looking at what's available from the browsing, I know it's nothing like the delicious dolls I was pulling years back. Oh well I just need 1 for now.

  6. #16944
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Use google chrome on a pc, or an android device (you can buy a cheap one for $100) and you should be able to use a google play gift card.

  7. #16943
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    The best I've been able to do recently is create a virtual card on one of my CC accounts and use it with a fake name. Doesn't keep the transaction totally hidden on my end, but keeps my name off of Seeking's computers.

  8. #16942

    Cam

    Chatted with this one last year and she flaked. Seems a bit better this time around. Quoted 5. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-93cf293185e2

    TIA.

  9. #16941
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen Angel, https://members.seeking.com/member/ca7b23d0-1811-4c8a-aa47-10b040300eab

    She has been on the site almost 2 years.

    We've been chatting off line. Price is right but it would be helpful to get more info.

    Thanks.
    Don't believe the pics. Once I saw her in person I decided to cancel.

  10. #16940

    Seeking recommendations SA / SB

    I'm new to Chicago as just started coming here every other week for business. Mostly down town.

    I've used Seeking and Secret Benefits in the past without much success so stopped using them.

    However this forum and Seeking activity seem very active, so considering joining again.

    Would appreciate any recommendations or referrals. Happy to report back my findings.

    PM welcome.

  11. #16939

    Seeking membership question

    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.

  12. #16938
    This one is DTF and don't need to be wine and dine. Saw her in the past. BBFS / MSOG. Believe rates were 400 back in 2021-2022 so not sure what she is asking now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-bb5ece8d6d66

  13. #16937

    Re: Maddison

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure she has been reviewed before but can't find it. Maybe under a different name? Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f
    She's a lot of fun, very open and laid back. Hosts. She was pretty flexible on PPM and activities. I haven't seen her in a long time though. If I hadn't stumbled on my dream girl about the time I met her I'd probably have made her my regular SB.

  14. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am new in town and looking for a Sugar Girl, hopefully monthly arrangement, exclusive. Which sites do you guys recommend I use? SA, SB, WYP? I think I am done with pros for now. You can PM me too.

    P.S. Willing to share intel from South Florida region if you need.
    I say SA, it's been great for me as of late.

  15. #16935

    Where to Look

    Guys, I am new in town and looking for a Sugar Girl, hopefully monthly arrangement, exclusive. Which sites do you guys recommend I use? SA, SB, WYP? I think I am done with pros for now. You can PM me too.

    P.S. Willing to share intel from South Florida region if you need.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape