rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16944
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Use google chrome on a pc, or an android device (you can buy a cheap one for $100) and you should be able to use a google play gift card.

  2. #16943
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    The best I've been able to do recently is create a virtual card on one of my CC accounts and use it with a fake name. Doesn't keep the transaction totally hidden on my end, but keeps my name off of Seeking's computers.

  3. #16942

    Cam

    Chatted with this one last year and she flaked. Seems a bit better this time around. Quoted 5. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-93cf293185e2

    TIA.

  4. #16941
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen Angel, https://members.seeking.com/member/ca7b23d0-1811-4c8a-aa47-10b040300eab

    She has been on the site almost 2 years.

    We've been chatting off line. Price is right but it would be helpful to get more info.

    Thanks.
    Don't believe the pics. Once I saw her in person I decided to cancel.

  5. #16940

    Seeking recommendations SA / SB

    I'm new to Chicago as just started coming here every other week for business. Mostly down town.

    I've used Seeking and Secret Benefits in the past without much success so stopped using them.

    However this forum and Seeking activity seem very active, so considering joining again.

    Would appreciate any recommendations or referrals. Happy to report back my findings.

    PM welcome.

  6. #16939

    Seeking membership question

    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.

  7. #16938
    This one is DTF and don't need to be wine and dine. Saw her in the past. BBFS / MSOG. Believe rates were 400 back in 2021-2022 so not sure what she is asking now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-bb5ece8d6d66

  8. #16937

    Re: Maddison

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure she has been reviewed before but can't find it. Maybe under a different name? Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f
    She's a lot of fun, very open and laid back. Hosts. She was pretty flexible on PPM and activities. I haven't seen her in a long time though. If I hadn't stumbled on my dream girl about the time I met her I'd probably have made her my regular SB.

  9. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am new in town and looking for a Sugar Girl, hopefully monthly arrangement, exclusive. Which sites do you guys recommend I use? SA, SB, WYP? I think I am done with pros for now. You can PM me too.

    P.S. Willing to share intel from South Florida region if you need.
    I say SA, it's been great for me as of late.

  10. #16935

    Where to Look

    Guys, I am new in town and looking for a Sugar Girl, hopefully monthly arrangement, exclusive. Which sites do you guys recommend I use? SA, SB, WYP? I think I am done with pros for now. You can PM me too.

    P.S. Willing to share intel from South Florida region if you need.

  11. #16934
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-8090706c54a1

    She wants 3 K / month plus an additional 500/ month to pay for a boob job she is getting next week. Go for it, LOL.
    She is not from Chicago. Only visiting. You would be shared for 3 k and rarely see her.

  12. #16933

    What do you think?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-8090706c54a1

    She wants 3 K / month plus an additional 500/ month to pay for a boob job she is getting next week. Go for it, LOL.

  13. #16932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Next week

    Anyone have an SB or UTR looking for more? I'm in town next week, appreciate any recommendations.

  14. #16931

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her! Can you dm me her number please.
    Sorry can't. Deleted her number when she left the hobby. She wasn't seeing folks anymore.

  15. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    If it is the Jenna I am thinking of, lived in a studio in a hi-rise, short, likes to smoke 420 often. She is out of the hobby. Got a steady stable boyfriend.
    Yes that's her! Can you dm me her number please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape