Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 60896
-
07-01-26 23:35 #60476Senior Member

Posts: 177Therapy Plus in Smyrna
TL; DR. Don't see Kelly, but things may be looking up.
I am staying just around the corner for a little while so I figured I would do a recon. Talent is somewhat upgraded. Not as good as several years ago when there were golden skinned, hot young Asians, but better than the gaunt old hag with too much makeup and oversized artificial boobs I opted to not partake of a few yrs ago. Current crew are probably late 30's. Not bad looking.
Unfortunately I would not repeat with my girl (Kelly). It was pretty bad. Fake personality but I could tell she didn't really want to talk or interact more than necessary. Refused BBBJ and gave me a rather uninspired toothy effort with very poor technique for 30 seconds. Then cowgirl for 1 minute before calling for mish. Breast and nipple sucking provoked her to guard herself with her arms, preventing any thorough enjoyment. Refused any kissing. Seemed annoyed as I pounded her. Just overall putting on a complete act and hoping to be done ASAP. I got a pound of flesh out of her though. I would never see her again. There just wasn't anything redeeming except her cute-ish face and nice boobs which were borderline off limits. $$ + 0. 8.
There was another girl there I saw as I was leaving. Maybe a bit older but bright eyes and clear face. Very GND looking but fit, unenhanced and not unattractive. The sort a man could be satisfied to see every day as his wife, but not hot per se. I called later to get her name but they do not answer the phone. I will go back and try to hook up with her some time soon.
-
07-01-26 20:30 #60475Senior Member

Posts: 59$2 otd
2 reports of $2 OTD FS happiness?! Thank you newage and msw. Let's set the price guys.
-
07-01-26 19:22 #60474Senior Member

Posts: 409Nice Review
Good report. Did you happen to see Joy while you were there? My experience there has only been HJ's with her but that's not saying anything.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:20 #60473Senior Member

Posts: 346Aura
Nice Msw6969!! 200 out the door that's a fair place to be. These places change names so often is this the place on piedmont? Tableshower?
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-01-26 15:55 #60472Senior Member

Posts: 34Re: Tiny Jenny
Sounds nice. Have a link?
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 10:50 #60471Senior Member

Posts: 674Jasmine Spa. Holly Springs
I have noticed Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs on RM as well as other places. I was wondering what the experience here is and the cost. Appreciate any intel here.
-
07-01-26 07:20 #60470Senior Member

Posts: 346Mint
CongoMamba have you ever been to MINT? The first thing they do is push the 10 visit deal. I think its a way for them to keep comfortable / safe with repeat clients and to be cautious with new faces.
Originally Posted by NewBlood25
[View Original Post]
Also Mint I'm out the door for 200. This 280 shit, no way. I get push back every once in awhile but it is what it is. Like I said before if your pushing me towards 280 I'm going agency.
-
07-01-26 00:20 #60469Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63Yoyo at Aura Massage, Atlanta GA
Greeted by Yoyo, She was wearing a little skirt and low tank top with amazing cleavage. She has all natural Ds. She looked around mid 20's and very large eyes and cute face. I paid $60 for the hour.
We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has very soft smooth skin. On the flip, she got undressed and hugged. Then I sucked on her tits. She then began sucking on my nipples and worked her way down. BBBJ, 10/10. Took it like a champ and was a long BJ. She then slipped on a hat and we did Doggy and Mish. I was amazed at her breasts. Left 140 on the table and would repeat.
-
06-30-26 19:26 #60468Senior Member

Posts: 117Roswell Rd / Sandy Spring Area
Any good options in Roswell Rd area or Sandy Spring in general?
-
06-30-26 14:50 #60467Senior Member

Posts: 471Paulding or Douglasville
Anything promising that doesn't require an hour plus drive? Douglasville, Paulding, Dallas? I'm just looking for a good massage. Extras are a plus.
-
06-30-26 07:25 #60466Senior Member

Posts: 30At Mint they told me after 10 visits you get the house fee waived. So, spend $2,800 to get $80 off. I guess because this guy can speak Korean, he gets a better deal.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 23:38 #60465Senior Member

Posts: 73Mint Jenny
I drew Jenny on a busy day. She is slim and apparently likes to do butt stuff. Haha. Nice small boobs and is playful. Thanks for the tip on this place. I met Cookie on the way out. Wow!
-
06-29-26 20:32 #60464Banned Member

Posts: 83Club pass?
Dude WTF there is a club pass? Yo how did I miss that and is it five visit or five visit for the special man or five visit with extra cheese for mamasan. If you could be so kind as to drop some wisdom in my dms. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 20:00 #60463Banned Member

Posts: 83Same with the guys
Dude I was there a few weeks ago ended up not doing anything cause of those guys. WTF they were above the rear parking smoking and just looking down. So nasty and not very nice or good for business. I thought about going up and getting in their faces but decided against as I was outnumber like three to one. Also not young anymore.
Originally Posted by NewBlood25
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 19:38 #60462Regular Member

Posts: 87 Cartersville
No, sorry, did not get a name.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



