Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 59449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59029

    Roswell Rd / Sandy Spring Area

    Any good options in Roswell Rd area or Sandy Spring in general?

  2. #59028

    Paulding or Douglasville

    Anything promising that doesn't require an hour plus drive? Douglasville, Paulding, Dallas? I'm just looking for a good massage. Extras are a plus.

  3. #59027
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    Dude WTF there is a club pass? Yo how did I miss that and is it five visit or five visit for the special man or five visit with extra cheese for mamasan. If you could be so kind as to drop some wisdom in my dms. Thank you.
    At Mint they told me after 10 visits you get the house fee waived. So, spend $2,800 to get $80 off. I guess because this guy can speak Korean, he gets a better deal.

  4. #59026

    Mint Jenny

    I drew Jenny on a busy day. She is slim and apparently likes to do butt stuff. Haha. Nice small boobs and is playful. Thanks for the tip on this place. I met Cookie on the way out. Wow!

  5. #59025

    Club pass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Candy, tiny petite, super cute, great rack. Spoke korean so got a great rate, would go back as she was just my type. No kissing whatsoever though, I feel like she'd open up to more if I took a bit more initiative. - mint

    Lucky is definitely older, but damn her tits are insane lmao. The strongest massage I've received, with the wildest head and dfk. Spent time in korea so I speak conversational korean that gets me great rates. - wspa

    Both W Spa and Mint has given me a club pass, where after 5 visits I don't have to pay for house fees.
    Dude WTF there is a club pass? Yo how did I miss that and is it five visit or five visit for the special man or five visit with extra cheese for mamasan. If you could be so kind as to drop some wisdom in my dms. Thank you.

  6. #59024

    Same with the guys

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBlood25  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by a week ago. Wanted to use back entrance but there was a crowd of people around an area looking directly down on it, just opted to park by a store nearby. Mama is friendly and the place is bright, looks newly renovated. 60 for house, though only 45 minutes, includes TS and sauna. I got a girl named Susie. Said she is 42 and has a nice natural body, cute face. I gave 200 for tip but you could probably get away with 150. Beautifully shaved brown lips. She likes it rough as well. Did 69 at the end to help me finish.
    Dude I was there a few weeks ago ended up not doing anything cause of those guys. WTF they were above the rear parking smoking and just looking down. So nasty and not very nice or good for business. I thought about going up and getting in their faces but decided against as I was outnumber like three to one. Also not young anymore.

  7. #59023

    7 Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    NegaGuy you seem on a roll. Do you have a name?
    No, sorry, did not get a name.

  8. #59022

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaGuy2021  [View Original Post]
    Greetings. Stopped in about 530 pm on Saturday, was escorted to room by mamasan. Few minutes later, tall slender Asian, prolly late 30's early 40's came in. Very nice body, natural B cups, pretty face. Started massage and she finally made it back around to where my head was. Took the opportunity to reach out and caress her legs, and then her ass. Notably, was wearing very tiny, lacy panties that allowed my finger to explore her tightness. This wan her first orgasm. After that, had me turn over and proceeded with skillful application of cover with her mouth, which she then licked all around, especially under my balls. I didn't want to cum this way, so had her get on top, and after some LFK she then started to guide herself onto me. OMG she was unbelievably tight, and after 5-6 strokes, was fully all the way in her, and she proceeds to ride me good! After hearing her cum twice, I exploded. She wound down, took cover off, and went down on me bare back once before leaving to get the hot towels. Unfortunately didn't get her name, but on the way out, saw another girl going into a room. She was stunning, prolly 20-21, small, wearing a t-shirt and shorts like women's volleyball players wear. She could have been one of worker's daughter, but she was hot! .80 house fee 2. Out the door.
    NegaGuy you seem on a roll. Do you have a name?

  9. #59021

    7 Cartersville

    Greetings. Stopped in about 530 pm on Saturday, was escorted to room by mamasan. Few minutes later, tall slender Asian, prolly late 30's early 40's came in. Very nice body, natural B cups, pretty face. Started massage and she finally made it back around to where my head was. Took the opportunity to reach out and caress her legs, and then her ass. Notably, was wearing very tiny, lacy panties that allowed my finger to explore her tightness. This wan her first orgasm. After that, had me turn over and proceeded with skillful application of cover with her mouth, which she then licked all around, especially under my balls. I didn't want to cum this way, so had her get on top, and after some LFK she then started to guide herself onto me. OMG she was unbelievably tight, and after 5-6 strokes, was fully all the way in her, and she proceeds to ride me good! After hearing her cum twice, I exploded. She wound down, took cover off, and went down on me bare back once before leaving to get the hot towels. Unfortunately didn't get her name, but on the way out, saw another girl going into a room. She was stunning, prolly 20-21, small, wearing a t-shirt and shorts like women's volleyball players wear. She could have been one of worker's daughter, but she was hot! .80 house fee 2. Out the door.

  10. #59020

    Tiny Jenny

    Has anyone seen Jenny. Usually North Georgia. Small breasts, tight body. Let's you wonder under clothes? Let me know.

  11. #59019

    Lehau

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguybored7  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm confused. If its legit, why does it have so many reviews on RM?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-lehua...lanta-ga-81275#rubmaps.
    The majority of Rubmaps reviews are AI generated. I wouldn't waste money on on the membership. The shop is totally legit no happiness to be had other than a massage. The rooms have curtains over door way versus actual doors.

  12. #59018
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean she works at Mint Spa? She goes by cookie?
    Yes, she does. Another girl is there named Jen or Jenny. Cookie is pretty good and will be here for a month I think. One more and it is number ten.

  13. #59017

    Lehau

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the LeHua on Cobb Parkway, then yes it's legit. They have dudes at the Cumberland Mall close by giving you those chair massages. I've never seen any women at the mall. I did go there back in 2018 to get a massage from a woman, but it was completely legit.
    I guess I'm confused. If its legit, why does it have so many reviews on RM?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-lehua...lanta-ga-81275#rubmaps.

  14. #59016

    Mint Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivify  [View Original Post]
    I have a new ATF. A Mint Cookie. A shapely treat, and super fit in every way. I debated not reporting so I could hoard this sweet goodness. The usual price is a bargain for such a tasty treat.
    Does this mean she works at Mint Spa? She goes by cookie?

  15. #59015

    Sweet Mint Cookie

    I have a new ATF. A Mint Cookie. A shapely treat, and super fit in every way. I debated not reporting so I could hoard this sweet goodness. The usual price is a bargain for such a tasty treat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape