Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 59443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59023

    7 Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    NegaGuy you seem on a roll. Do you have a name?
    No, sorry, did not get a name.

  2. #59022

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaGuy2021  [View Original Post]
    Greetings. Stopped in about 530 pm on Saturday, was escorted to room by mamasan. Few minutes later, tall slender Asian, prolly late 30's early 40's came in. Very nice body, natural B cups, pretty face. Started massage and she finally made it back around to where my head was. Took the opportunity to reach out and caress her legs, and then her ass. Notably, was wearing very tiny, lacy panties that allowed my finger to explore her tightness. This wan her first orgasm. After that, had me turn over and proceeded with skillful application of cover with her mouth, which she then licked all around, especially under my balls. I didn't want to cum this way, so had her get on top, and after some LFK she then started to guide herself onto me. OMG she was unbelievably tight, and after 5-6 strokes, was fully all the way in her, and she proceeds to ride me good! After hearing her cum twice, I exploded. She wound down, took cover off, and went down on me bare back once before leaving to get the hot towels. Unfortunately didn't get her name, but on the way out, saw another girl going into a room. She was stunning, prolly 20-21, small, wearing a t-shirt and shorts like women's volleyball players wear. She could have been one of worker's daughter, but she was hot! .80 house fee 2. Out the door.
    NegaGuy you seem on a roll. Do you have a name?

  3. #59021

    7 Cartersville

    Greetings. Stopped in about 530 pm on Saturday, was escorted to room by mamasan. Few minutes later, tall slender Asian, prolly late 30's early 40's came in. Very nice body, natural B cups, pretty face. Started massage and she finally made it back around to where my head was. Took the opportunity to reach out and caress her legs, and then her ass. Notably, was wearing very tiny, lacy panties that allowed my finger to explore her tightness. This wan her first orgasm. After that, had me turn over and proceeded with skillful application of cover with her mouth, which she then licked all around, especially under my balls. I didn't want to cum this way, so had her get on top, and after some LFK she then started to guide herself onto me. OMG she was unbelievably tight, and after 5-6 strokes, was fully all the way in her, and she proceeds to ride me good! After hearing her cum twice, I exploded. She wound down, took cover off, and went down on me bare back once before leaving to get the hot towels. Unfortunately didn't get her name, but on the way out, saw another girl going into a room. She was stunning, prolly 20-21, small, wearing a t-shirt and shorts like women's volleyball players wear. She could have been one of worker's daughter, but she was hot! .80 house fee 2. Out the door.

  4. #59020

    Tiny Jenny

    Has anyone seen Jenny. Usually North Georgia. Small breasts, tight body. Let's you wonder under clothes? Let me know.

  5. #59019

    Lehau

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguybored7  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm confused. If its legit, why does it have so many reviews on RM?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-lehua...lanta-ga-81275#rubmaps.
    The majority of Rubmaps reviews are AI generated. I wouldn't waste money on on the membership. The shop is totally legit no happiness to be had other than a massage. The rooms have curtains over door way versus actual doors.

  6. #59018
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean she works at Mint Spa? She goes by cookie?
    Yes, she does. Another girl is there named Jen or Jenny. Cookie is pretty good and will be here for a month I think. One more and it is number ten.

  7. #59017

    Lehau

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the LeHua on Cobb Parkway, then yes it's legit. They have dudes at the Cumberland Mall close by giving you those chair massages. I've never seen any women at the mall. I did go there back in 2018 to get a massage from a woman, but it was completely legit.
    I guess I'm confused. If its legit, why does it have so many reviews on RM?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-lehua...lanta-ga-81275#rubmaps.

  8. #59016

    Mint Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivify  [View Original Post]
    I have a new ATF. A Mint Cookie. A shapely treat, and super fit in every way. I debated not reporting so I could hoard this sweet goodness. The usual price is a bargain for such a tasty treat.
    Does this mean she works at Mint Spa? She goes by cookie?

  9. #59015

    Sweet Mint Cookie

    I have a new ATF. A Mint Cookie. A shapely treat, and super fit in every way. I debated not reporting so I could hoard this sweet goodness. The usual price is a bargain for such a tasty treat.

  10. #59014

    Best deep tissue with L1

    Seems this is harder to find than it used to be. I used to have a big list of places you could go for a really good, deep back-walking massage with an L1 finish and often a free table shower, but so many have closed or become more interested in FS and $$ Where do you go when you want some actually good deep tissue work with a nice ending? Very physical hard massage (back walking, B2B style, etc.) and TS both welcomed bonuses.

  11. #59013

    Jasmine spa

    Went to Jasmine spa again. The lady did great work making sure I left happy. 2 New ladies will come on the 1st.

  12. #59012
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguybored7  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town two times this summer and am curious about the places close to where I am staying. EK Healing and Lehua Spa. I see them both on RM, but they look legit. Will anyone there give an L1, or only certain providers?

    Also, anyone know a place close to those areas that will do a rim job?

    If anyone is heading to Nash, hit me up and ill return the favor.
    Will you return the Rim job too? JK if your open to bi there is a spot you can check out called Tokyo Valentino 1739 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324.

    IDK but the parking lot has a bit issue with services being offered.

  13. #59011

    Ek Healing Massage is in stone mountian

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the LeHua on Cobb Parkway, then yes it's legit. They have dudes at the Cumberland Mall close by giving you those chair massages. I've never seen any women at the mall. I did go there back in 2018 to get a massage from a woman, but it was completely legit.
    I'd go with Ek Healing Massage for all levels of service. As always YMMV but they are Korean mostly.

  14. #59010

    Susu Spa

    I stopped by a week ago. Wanted to use back entrance but there was a crowd of people around an area looking directly down on it, just opted to park by a store nearby. Mama is friendly and the place is bright, looks newly renovated. 60 for house, though only 45 minutes, includes TS and sauna. I got a girl named Susie. Said she is 42 and has a nice natural body, cute face. I gave 200 for tip but you could probably get away with 150. Beautifully shaved brown lips. She likes it rough as well. Did 69 at the end to help me finish.

  15. #59009
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguybored7  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town two times this summer and am curious about the places close to where I am staying. EK Healing and Lehua Spa. I see them both on RM, but they look legit. Will anyone there give an L1, or only certain providers?

    Also, anyone know a place close to those areas that will do a rim job?

    If anyone is heading to Nash, hit me up and ill return the favor.
    If you're talking about the LeHua on Cobb Parkway, then yes it's legit. They have dudes at the Cumberland Mall close by giving you those chair massages. I've never seen any women at the mall. I did go there back in 2018 to get a massage from a woman, but it was completely legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape